What keeps you going Sup Forums?

I'm generation Z, currently in college. Is anybody starting to think that modern society cannot save itself from the inevitable collapse?

High school was pure degeneracy from my experience. Partook in the degeneracy myself. Every week the only thing me and my friends looked forward to was going to parties and getting fucked up. This wasn't just my group's goal this was every kid in my school who had a social life. Every weekend, we had the same goal of getting fucked up just a matter of who was willing to throw down. Started to try to find a meaning of it all by the end of my senior year because it was an empty life of escapism eventually getting red pilled because of the election.

When I got to college the degeneracy and the brainwashing is extremely worst for students. Quit drinking every weekend because of it. I still smoke weed from time to time to escape from the joke of reality we live in.

All I want to do with my life now is to fix the degeneracy I witness every day and stop ((them)) from achieving their goal. But I'm afraid its too late though and makes me depressed to watch what a great nation we had turn into shit and die.

Some of Gen Z is red pilled as fuck but most of it is corrupted by degeneracy. I'm not sure if my generation can clean up this mess. I think modern society needs to burn itself to the ground so future societies can learn from our mistakes.

Not sure how the fuck I haven't blown my brains out yet. Weed helps.
The only thing that keeps me going is to stop ((them)) from achieving their goal. That is the only thing we can do at this point.

What keeps you going Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2HqyazopkKs
youtube.com/watch?v=Sk5SkiBna24
youtube.com/watch?v=VBZ64W7URoE
youtube.com/watch?v=r-dcZaPTKdQ&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Study a real subject... become and expert at what you do... use it to fight (((them))).
Despite what it looks like after Obama and EU globalists sold out the West... we're winning again.
Europe may be lost as may Canada and the U.K... but fuck em for not standing up for gun and speech rights. Once you give those up, you will be exploited, raped then murdered. Eastern Europe learned this the hard way, but they are based and making a comeback.

Keeping my fiance safe and happy
When she dies of heart failure (which will inevitably happen, 5 years or 40 years who knows) then I got nothing

Knowing that if dems let in Muslims we can finally rebuild and have family values again (I hate the religion but the culture is something we could need) If it means a few dead Americans so be it.

Cause ya know, the terrorism

What are real subjects? I'm studying CS

My telepathic Aryan gf, who might be a demon, but idk for sure.

youtu.be/2HqyazopkKs

Bitch explain. So you've got a voice in your head that tells you she is an Aryan and you two are supposedly dating. How the fuck does that work Larper?

>partying
get the fuck out of here normalfag OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

I'm 22 so I'm around your age, pretty much in the same boat although I don't know anyone redpilled outside of ironic racist jokes.
There's so much degeneracy in anything consumed by young people these days are nigger culture is so ubiquitous that it's kinda hard to pullout of this shit.
I like certain hip hop and getting fucked up too and that makes it worse.

Getting fucked up and embracing degeneracy at this point is the best thing to do user the nigs simply outbreed us and the normies are to careless/indoctrinated for anything serious to ever be done (((Thay))) won our race/values are dyeing luckily for us we won't have to deal with the worst of it that will be our grandkids problem

Okay I'm not that black pilled, there is still a future but there will also be many whites left behind because they're too hedonistic and niggerfied to become western again.

I'm 20 so yeah not that far apart. I don't know anybody as redpilled as me but I have a good amount of friends who hate niggers and spics as much as I do and support Trump but that is coming from Texas. Nobody is redpilled about the jews though.
The degeneracy blinds and distracts the normies from seeing the bigger picture. I use to be obsessed with hip-hop in high school cuz that is what everyone listens to nowadays. I now listen to classic rock and like songs with a hard harmonica like Heart of Gold. Some hip hop is alright but I can't listen to any of the Migos crap that gets blasted at parties all the time nowadays.

You've got to deal with your problems. You can't just keep escaping reality. Don't be a cuck and let them fuck you. At least fight back bait poster

Yeah I can't listen to that migos shit either anymore unless I'm drunk but yeah I live in Commiefornia so maybe not the best example of an average US environment since a lot of degeneracy started here.
I'm with you on classic rock though, I got into that and 80s white music like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sk5SkiBna24

they want you to give up. this is their death throws.
when victory is in sight you fight harder.
if you're in college its time you grow a sack, im sure that weed isnt helping you.

Damn, feel bad for you user. I don't how the fuck I could survive Cali with all this crap going on. I'm from Houston its slowly turning into an Austin 2.0. Hope the best for you user, stay safe over there

My friends and GF. I live in a blue state and cant fuckig stand it. But they make it bearable.

Yeah thanks man, I plan to leave here maybe for eastern Washington or something.
You really have to hide your all of your powerlevel until you really know people out here because it's so fucked.

No way in hell will I give up. I just don't know if the normies can be persuaded so we actually have a chance to make a difference. Grow a sack to do what exactly?

it's always darkest before the dawn, user

I hope you're right user. If normies wake up and see the truth for what it is we have a chance to fix things. If not we're doomed and need a hard reset

>Not sure how the fuck I haven't blown my brains out yet. Weed helps.
>The only thing that keeps me going is to stop ((them)) from achieving their goal. That is the only thing we can do at this point.

Well I'm currently trying to revive the Branch Davidians with multiple prophets running around all over this time.
The whole point of Branch Davidians is the bring about the end of the world by realizing the opening of the seals of Revelation, so collapse is inevitable and we're gonna hasten it.

Learning to play guitar, studying Koresh on youtube, building up followers, keeping an eye out for white women who need white babies.

Gotta keep it all legal this time. Feds will try to fake us to bury us anyway, but hopefully with internet and multiple branches everywhere they won't be able to waco us again.

Can you please elaborate the Branch Davidians? I've never heard of this before

>Generation Z
>Currently in college

Nice try, retard. You're a millennial. A younger edge one, but still a MILLENNIAL.

DEAL.

WITH.

IT.

youtube.com/watch?v=VBZ64W7URoE

I don't act like it's the end of the world.
Have sex exclusively with one girl several times a week, I never masturbate
I look forward to the ethnostate.

stay strong user

Feds killed a bunch of people in Waco Texas, including a bunch of kids for various unjustified reasons in 1993

youtube.com/watch?v=r-dcZaPTKdQ&t=5s

>What keeps you going
compulsive masturbation and antidepressants

Yeah, I've definitely heard of this event happening. Just never knew much about the group that died as a result of this

The bible and all religions and mythologies are made up fantasies. So your efforts will be wheelspinning. Guess if it keeps you off crack or funions though, then godspeed.

Fuck off faggot, gen z started in 1995. I was born in 97

i saw this song on another thread. is this meme material? or are you from tennessee?

>Watched Dragon Ball Z

Gohan, you have everything you need. The training is complete. You KNOW how to fight.

>born in 95
>part of gen z

feels good man

Can't answer for that user, but I'm engaged to Lyra Heartstrings, of MLP.

Just to keep me from suiciding, you understand.

Good documentary here, Waco A New Revelation

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU

Also good 6 ep miniseries called Waco on tv right now last episode is tomorrow I think.
FBI killed 100 people including like 20 something children. Pointed tanks at Americans. Government spent the entire Clinton admin investigating itself over it then said dindu. Clintons covered up for FBI and got the favors that tried to use to spy on Trump and bring him down 20+ years later.

That's irrelevant to the real power of using religion to organize. Myth or not, myths have power, like memes. Uniting people, bringing more white babies into the world, while supporting freedom and resisting the Luciferian establishment are all good things.

>I think modern society needs to burn itself to the ground so future societies can learn from our mistakes.

So many societies have already done that, why aren't we learning from their mistakes? Spengler wrote a whole book about dying societies almost 100 years ago FOR THE SPECIFIC PURPOSE OF PREVENTING IT and we still didn't learn. If your child was very sick would you give up and let him die so that others could "learn from your mistake." No you would fight until the end. The "death" of society is not pretty, and sometimes they never come back.

Gen z, and I don't know if you've noticed but other white males are super easy to redpill, but not really any other demographic. To be honest I think there IS hope, mostly just for white males, which is all we need.

You'll eventually have to work and pay for your flat and your bills, putting an end to the days of wine and roses when you were able to afford all you needed for pursuing your degenerate life with your friends just by leeching off your parents' money. That's when you usually truly start embracing right-wing ideas.

tl;dr: leftist ideals thrive among spoiled kids, when you grow up and have to provide for your survival and your place in this world you're bound to lean towards the rightwing. Only "spoiled" social groups such as minorities who scrounge all they need from the welfare state can "afford" being a leftist.