Shingeki no Bahamut Virgin Soul

Ep 22: The gang is heading to Abos (Bahamut ground zero)
moca-news.net/article/20170915/2017091500000a_/01/

Who cares, S2 sucks

Jeanne-Sofiel fakemon is gathering allies and invading the city.

>cheerios has the same fucking expression on every screenshot
>the moment Nina turns on her friends for cheerios again
RIP Favaro. Also where the fuck is Lucifer and the demon army?

RIP Favaro. Nina's stupidity will probably get him killed.

It does, but I still care because of the old cast.

It's a fake-out, Favaro is a liar.

I was starting to get my hopes up for the finale I seems like we're getting exactly as predicted. Cheerios has a "just" cause and Jeanne never gets her revenge because Bahamut fucks everything up.

Lmao it's like someone drew eyes and mouth on an egg.

I expect Jeanne to get shit on one last time before the series ends. At the very least I hope she gets a happy ending.

Why do people think Favaro will die this week?

They think the ep title is significant.

is this her granblue art?

Yeah.

Because Nina

Looks like it's time for Charioce to roll out his sobstory again to win over Nina. Fucking hell.

I actually want this to happen just because she would be irrevocably irredeemable by that point. Once she forgives him for hurting Mugaro, she's done for in the eyes of the general public. Maybe this'll be an eye opener for some people who still believe she's a "good girl." Kind of like it took Alessand to murder a child for people to open their eyes to how shit he's been.

The episode title being his catch phrase and the fact that Nina is a fucking retarded whore who will lose her conviction to end Charioce as soon as she sees him again. Favaro may not die, but something will happen to him.

If they kill Favaro off for good then say goodbye to S3.

>don't you see jeannu killing cheerios makes you the bad guy

I'm surprised he hasn't actually killed himeslf

That's for the final episode. We need to suffer his existence for three more weeks.

This is not Cherios' fault. This is all on Alessandro.
After discovering love (that he wants to fuck a dragon) he has been a lot nicer and hasn't actively pursued Mugaro.

He told Nina to fuck off just to pursue his plans further you dumbass. Having Mugaro out of the picture was always vital for his plans. Did you see him revoke the order to kill Mugaro in any moment? No? Then Mugaro is still on his hit list.

Don't worry Kaisar will save her.

>Kaisar
>Doing anything

Nina was in danger when around him. He still wants to ride that dragon.

I mean Jeanne still had to suffer emprisonment under Charioce's rule for no reason other than refusing to give her son away.

Episode title.

Nina is no longer a threat to his plans but Mugaro is, and he knows nothing about Nina being affiliated with Mugaro. He'd still kill him no doubt. It isn't something personal to him, from his point of view he simply needs the kid gone. Cheerios is a sociopath to begin with, he'd have Mugaro killed and fucked Nina five minutes later.

If it was Genesis Kaisar then sure. But VS Kaisar? He's just going to stand there looking sad and wondering if he made the right choices like he's been doing since the start of this season. They ruined Kaisar's character.

Amira started turning retarded in ep 2 which is already a fat mistake, though it doesn't really matter which ep of the first three you name, they're all good and like one long episode. First one has the most kino storyboarding though.

He just needs a good punch from Rita.

I really hope they're just trying not to spoil anything but those preview pics look lame as fuck. Doesn't seem like anything exciting is happening other than more Cheerios/Nina cringefest and Favaro potentially dying.

How many punches does he need?

Well Kaisar has a thick skull so probably a lot.

Did VS Kaiser ever do anything so far?

First and last episode of Genesis were the best. Amira slowly got more and more retarded and a shittier character as the show went on.

He had a cool fight

He briefly fought and did pretty well against booth Azazel and Charioce at the start. Other than that all he's been doing is talking about his ideals but never putting his plans in action. And the one time he tries to, well you see how it ended. If Virgin Soul was just focused on Kaisar, Jeanne and Azazel I guarantee you it would be a much better show. You can remove Nina from the show and literally nothing would change.

When? Where he fought against Charioce and Azazel at the same time?

That's one thing I hated about Genesis. Amira started off normal but as the series went on she regressed more and more into a child for no reason until the last episode where she became normal again after she got her real memories back.

Amira is one of worst use of a device character I've ever seen.

Her retardation was a literal foreshadowing fakeout.

>heading to Abos
Do not give them petrol or dollars for the bus.

>implying
He's not as important to the series as you think he is.

Not to the series but the advertising machine has been utilising him for the past year or so. Even now he's more a face for the season than Nina/Cherio. I can't imagine a season of Bahamut without him.

He may not be important but he's the fan favourite and the only good thing left in this show.

>the only good moment Kaisar had was also one of the most retarded moments in VS

>he's the fan favourite
[citation needed]

What are the odds that Kaisar will finally get his shit together if Favaro is kill tomorrow?

>Amira comes back
>finds Favaro's dead body
DON'T DO THIS TO ME

It depends really how would Favaro die.

At this point something happening to Favaro is the only way Kaisar will get his shit together. All the bad shit happening to Jeanne doesn't budge him even though he made that promise to her in that short OVA which the writers apparently forgot existed. He had more chemistry with Jeanne in those few minutes than he did in the entirety of Virgin Soul.There's only three episodes left, so my hopes are pretty low to begin with.

Some way that makes it as infuriating as possible when Cheerios gets redeemed.

I don't expect Amira to come back at all. At best I can see him dying while Bahamut is revived and getting a Amira flashback.

They've been playing up his regrets towards Amira's fate, so I assume she's going to somehow pop up again even if it's only temporarily. Besides if Bahamut is coming back which at this point it's obvious he is, then Amira is coming back too. The two are one in the same after all.

Wow, I'm surprised that Alessand is still showing up for work, unless he's actually skipped town and is hiding his identity.

I don't want her to come back because I know it probably means them killing off the only reasons I'm still watching this show.

>He had more chemistry with Jeanne in those few minutes than he did in the entirety of Virgin Soul.
FUCKING THIS

Well I'm asking because it's actually difficult question. Kaisar isn't really out of character currently, he's just being useless because writing requires so. While he was certainly more entertaining in Genesis, his whole character was pretty much "MUH REVENGE" and "FAVAROOOO" with a little bit of zombie loli. In VS they attempted to expand on his character by showing his internal conflict between personal beliefs and his duties as knight and captain of Orlean's Knights. I thought this could be really neat since Kaisar always dreamed of returning to nobility. This conflict should've ended after Rita's punch and Kaisar's confrontation with Charioce under Bahamut's statue, which was confirmed when he interrupted Charioce's and Azazel's fight. The main problem is, writer fucking sucks and it felt like she was forced to write that part. It had that "fuck off" attitude.

At long last tomorrow Genesisfags will finally be able to get closure on whether Amira is still alive inside Bahamut or ded.

He had a pretty great fight against both Cheerios and Azazel, but at this point he's basically just been helping with the group plans, or, trying to.

It's through Kaisars connections that they were able to go to the ball as well as find out that Charioce was doing shit in Eibos.

Also writer has no idea how to properly handle characters from Genesis. There is no point to them really. Favaro could've showed up only in Nina's flashback and it would be the same. The talk about "making the right choice" could be made with Bacchus instead of Favaro, the only valuable thing we would lose is Favaro shouting "I LOVE YOU".

Pretty much this. They fucked up introducing new characters able to slowly but steadily replace the old ones who pass on the baton. Instead, now we have both groups mixed together in a weird group that has hardly any chemistry and gets nothing done

I'm pissed this show is not above killing a child but Nina having her face rightfully kicked in is a no-no. At this point all I want from her character is for her to get slapped so hard it leaves a mark.

Blueballed Loli Zombie who was expecting a romantic confession.

This image makes me sick. Nina has some fucking nerve calling Jeanne and Mugaro her friends.

That's worse than what Charioce has done so far if you ask me.

This spread really captures Jeanne's character

Is it me, or has Jeanne gotten uglier and uglier? She was pretty qt in that short that released before VS aired.

Guy's too much of a pussy for that

>Dyke hair
>qt
user...

I'm 99% sure Mugaro is going to be resurrected and serve some purpose in the final. The symbol on his ocarina is a cross interstected with a Star of Bethlehem. Both are symbols of Jesus where the cross is obvious (death for the purpose of salvation of the people) and the four-armed star, the Star of Bethlehem is the symbol of the purpose of his birth. I suspect Mugaro's true purpose is being a new Seal for Bahamut. It sucks, but I expect some kind of sacrifice here. maybe it'll allow Amira to emerge and Mugaro take her place.

>He had more chemistry with Jeanne in those few minutes than he did in the entirety of Virgin Soul
Fuck, you're right. What the fuck happened to the writing in between seasons? You can't all blame it on that one cunt since she's not in charge of everything. How do you fuck up this badly?

I think the Amira flashbacks only serve to express his guilt and his desire to not fuck up again with Nina.

I have no idea where that romance bit came out from. Especially from Rotty's part.

Even if Amira gets extracted from Bahamut she should still be able to be used as a seal again though.

>Jeanne and Azazel get one last kick to the crotch, because why not
>but at least Favaro gets his waifu back
That's one hell of a way to sour up an ending
Then again we're going to see Cheerios and Nina get a happy ending after all the shit they pulled so it's not like it wasn't already bad anyway

No, I think Amira is done for because she was stabbed with the Bahamut barb and the key inside her is probably broken, since the stab was powerful enough to send Bahamut into another dimension.

I think it's precisely because Cheerios and Nina are NOT going to have a happy ending they'll shit on Jeanne and Azazel some more, since if the "main pair" can't have a happy end then neither can they.

There's no way Charioce is going to have a happy ending if we go by the writer's "type" which is arrognat pretty boys who bring destruction upon themselves.

>Charioce dies
>Fastfoward 3 weeks for the epilogue
>Nina is now dating Painterguy

Why was that painter guy so suspicious anyway?

expensive VA

How to fix VS:
>get rid of Nina
>make story focus more on Kaisar and Jeanne
I mean, remove Nina and story plays out the same until the prison arc.

>>make story focus more on Azazel and Jeanne
FTFY Kaisar and Jeanne don't have an interesting enough dynamic. It's just two valiant knights being courteous toward each other. Boring.

>FTFY Kaisar and Jeanne don't have an interesting enough dynamic.
Did you watch the special? They work great together. Jeanne could actually play important role in Kaisar's character development and vice-versa. And, of course, Azazel could also have influence on both.

All three of them want JUSTICE, but all of them want to serve it in different way. Well, right now mommy Jeanne is swinging to the Azazel's way of doing things.

>Did you watch the special? They work great together.
Yes I did, there's just not enough butting heads there, not enough spark ect. They need someone to liven things up a bit.

Well in that case I agree Azazel could liven things up. Some of the ideas in VS are really great in my opinion - Jeanne and El's story, Kaisar's internal conflict and his relationship with Azazel - why the fuck execution is so poor? And why not focus on them instead of horny teenager?

MAPPA could actually make the best Jeanne d'Arc in history of anime.

Agreed. To bad we got what he have now instead of a season focused on Kaisar, Jeanne and Azazel. Kaisar and Jeanne have a great relationship as seen in that special, and with Azazel in the mix it would have made for a great overall dynamic especially considering Kaisar's history with him. Too bad they had to focus on these new and uninteresting characters instead.

>Keep trying to watch show
>Keep getting bored to tears
>Somehow nowhere near as good as Genesis, if it's even good at all
Bro
Someone tell me to soldier on and trudge through it, or that it gets better, or anything

Just wait two more weeks and then binge it. There are only three episodes left. I'm only watching this for Favaro, Kaisar and Rita at this point. But to answer your main question, no. While it started off better than Genesis in my opinion, it crashed so hard halfway through and never recovered. VS will go down as yet another shitty second season that failed to deliver on every front like Eureka Seven AO and Darker than Black S2

>Someone tell me to soldier on and trudge through it, or that it gets better, or anything
It keeps getting worse, even s1 characters don't feel like themselves in the later episodes

>only good thing left in this show.
The Genesis cast is still good excepted Jeanne. Kaisar is a bit annoying now too. El was likeable too.

>waste entire episode on mourning Mugaro's bitch death to fodder man
>Favaro doesn't give a fuck
>Kaisar doesn't give a fuck and just wants to know why Alessand is such a fucking faggot
>Rita had no screentime at all beyond playing zombie doctor
>Nina can't feel sad because too much bad happened already
>apparently Charioce not sticking his dick in her is compareable Mugaro getting shanked
Jeanne and Azazel are the only ones who cared.

If I was a girl I would want him to fuck me.

Why wouldn't you plow his boypussy as a man?

Someone is going to need to lose a hand to make another baby to befriend Rocky. It'll either be Charioce or Favaro.