Around 500,000 People Have Reportedly Joined The NRA Recently

>According to BNL News, the National Rifle Association (NRA) has bolstered its ranks by an additional 500K people since the mainstream media, as well as many online users, have attacked the organization and even blamed them for the tragedy that occurred at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida.
>Their tweet earlier this morning:
>Around 500,000 people have joined the @NRA since the outrage from the left #NeverAgain and #BoycottNRA movement - sources

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/28/Around-500000-New-People-Have-Reportedly-Joined-The-NRA-Since-Their-Demonization-After-The-Parkland-School-Shooting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4WEnYPIrfb4
youtube.com/watch?v=pJ6JW0HE72U
youtube.com/watch?v=_Jlkl-oc6e0
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
gunbroker.com/item/748696930
theweek.com/articles/757832/something-stinks-about-nras-russia-story
joinnra.nra.org/join/Associate.aspx
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=join nra
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do they never think about the potential outcomes of what they do? It's so obvious to me that it makes me wonder if they push shit this hard on purpose. I'm trying to figure out why progressives/dems would want people to buying weaponry/ammo and joining the NRA en-masse. I'm having a real hard time believing that they would actually be so short sighted or plain stupid.

America is a different beast. We can't be shamed the same way.

I joined and I don't even own a gun.

Just became a life member. I strongly encourage everyone here to do it. This is something IRL you can do with little risk.

fuck it. i'm about to join. was planning on picking up my first rifle this summer. After my brother & i were reminiscing over shooting air rifles as young lads at rabbits & deer and how much we loved it.
Can't wait to hit the range.

Ave nex alea brother

I joined for the first time two days ago. I hesitated before I did so because it seems like the liberals *wanted* people to join the NRA -- maybe it was a reverse psychology thing? I don't understand how they thought this tantrum of theirs wasn't going to increase NRA membership. But upon thinking on this for a bit, I decided they really are just that stupid.

>Tfw you realized they convinced concerned firearm owners to sign up for a proxy firearm registry

Conned again

i joined nra and goa recently

I'm assuming for a leaf to donate would be illegal

You can, some Australian did it

Where do you think the data on your 4473 goes? Into the trash? Unless you bought in cash from a private seller in a state where that's legal, they already know.

I know the NRA is a lobby. There wouldn't be an issue with someone from a foreign country donating to a US lobby?

I would donate to to the nfa but I don't think there's anything they could do up here.

Shame and condescension seem to be their only tools and they simply don't work. It's as if they are incapable of learning from their mistakes. This backfires on them every single time. Start talking about gun control, sales go through the roof and they never get any laws passed because they went too far. The only thing I can think of is that might be on to something. Even without the NRA's complicity, they could find some reason to subpoena their membership rosters for something entirely different. I don't think they could be so retarded as to think that this strategy would work.

>I'm having a real hard time believing that they would actually be so short sighted or plain stupid.
Well, believe it, because they are that fucking dumb. The sorts of arguments they're making in the first place should make this very apparent to you. It's useful idiocy through and through, except with a lot more "idiocy" than "useful".

I believe that they've got a whole lot of useful idiots, I live in Portland and see that shit every day. However, someone uses those idiots and I don't underestimate the enemy.

I’m joining right now
I thought about it the other day but decided not to, this changed my mind

>I live in Portland
My condolences.

youtube.com/watch?v=4WEnYPIrfb4

I know that feel user
t. Seattle

>However, someone uses those idiots and I don't underestimate the enemy.
Oh, absolutely. The leftists masses, as a whole, are the idiots here. The people pulling the strings, for the most part, know what they're doing.

You have to understand, the masses buying AR-15s and other guns doesn't really mean jack shit to them when they go after low hanging fruit like bump stocks, raising the age limit to 21, making background checks more intrusive, etc. Nothing passing on the federal level doesn't mean jack shit when they chip away at gun rights at the state and local levels. It doesn't mean jack shit when masses of people join the NRA, when the NRA is more than willing to turn around and "compromise" (i.e. give up shit with NOTHING in return) like they've done for decades and decades.

The simple fact of the matter is, the left has been very, very slowly winning the gun control battle and most gun owners are too stupid to see it. We've made some gains here and there, sure, but after every fucking shooting, our rights get taken from us, piece by tiny fucking piece. Every fucking time, we "compromise" and get fucking nothing in return. We have SIGNIFICANTLY less gun rights now than we did 100 years ago. Everybody cheered and laughed when nothing got passed on a federal level after Sandy Hook, ignoring the fact that a lot of states got royally cucked after the whole thing.

Seattlefag here. Pray for us, the dems won the majority in one seat in a special election last year. Inslee is a faggot and the AG is Feinstein-tier. They just passed the bump stock ban like it was a buttered hot dog. If something doesn't change we are fucked.

JEWS

B T F O
T
F
O

>as if
they are

what are the benefits of NRA membership?

this. if they weren't dumb they wouldn't be liberal lefty cucks in the first place

BNL and newsmediawatchdog are both shit sources. I believe their membership has increased dramatically, i myself just joined the other day. But those are shit sources

I bought $300 of shit from their website

I got the black duffel bag

They forget that there are democrats that are pro-gun.
Current democrat platform:
open borders
mass immigration
give us your guns
Gargnuld Bluompfth!

All the democrats near me are joining so they can take the NRA down from the inside.

You get discounts to certain companies, gun related insurances and if a case is very severe related to your civil rights, the NRA will send legal support to help you.

>there are democrats that are pro-gun
Jim Webb and?
even Tulsi Gabbard who's otherwise cool is a gun grabber

My former congressman is a staunch 2nd amendment and hunting supporter, but then he was redistricted. Now I have an anti-gun cuck as my congressman

do NRA members get discounts at gun shops too? lets be honest, who has a grand to drop on an ar

I’d join if I had the money.

I mean voters
DNC demands hardline support of the party line, anyone that disagrees even slightly, doesn't vote lockstep gets their campaign unfunded.
Voting democrat is voting for a rubber stamp.

Some do, but you have to be a NRA certified instructor.

This

I want to see the US balkanize. Polarization fits perfectly within that agenda. As long as every single issue becomes "with us or against us", the US will eventually collapse.

They are like $400 nig

>How do they never think about the potential outcomes of what they do?
I don't have the screencap right now, but tl;dr: jews want to destroy whites and a create a global society with them on top (their long-term objective) but don't actually have a long-term plan to reach it. They just kinda make decisions as they go, thinking they'll benefit their agenda, without realizing those decisions have reactions that will bite them in the ass eventually

Ya sure. Like you weaklings will can/will do anything.

It called being out of touch.

>who has a grand to drop on an ar
People with real jobs who aren't agelets.

>don't actually have a long-term plan to reach it
The long term plan of the Jews is to rebuild their temple. Then their Messiah will come (who is the anti-christ) and all gentiles will be slaves to Jews. That is what they believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=pJ6JW0HE72U
youtube.com/watch?v=_Jlkl-oc6e0
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Still not more than the amount of Twitter users Emma and Hogg have.

>users
*bots

How will the NRA ever recover!

What you posted is their objetive, their goal, their ultimate endgame. But as I said, they don't have a perfectly detailed and laid out plan with specific steps to get there. Or at least, they don't take in account the reaction to the steps.

>who has a grand
Quit being poor

NRA has a tendency to cave on token gestures instead of actually advocating for the 2nd amendment. NRA cucks on stupid stuff. GOA is god-tier.

>NRA: C'mon guys, w-we don't really need bump stocks. I mean, people who are mentally ill shouldn;t have guns; we don't need to worry about who determines who is mentally ill. Seriously though, the real problem is video games!
>GOA: You can't have our guns. You can't have our ammo. You can't even have our bump stocks. Shall not be infringed, gungrabfags.

Sup Forums is dead

>1k on a rifle? who the fuck does that
>gunbroker.com/item/748696930
Oh, user. I spend 1k on ammo for one gun alone.

>doesn't understand that messianic jews aren't the same as these media and hollywood kikes.

I'm bouncing out to a more rural area ASAP, I've had enough of this shit. I've seen this place go from tolerable granola democrats to danger-haired, mentally ill, drug enabling, homeless hugging faggots. I'm buying a mossberg 590 this week because it's only a matter of time before some junkie tries the house instead of my car (3 car break-ins and a stabbed tire just since the new year) and I can't wait to pepper one of those shitheads into oblivion.

theweek.com/articles/757832/something-stinks-about-nras-russia-story

Careful, you might get a conspiracy charge...

Southern Oregon here. You can come down but make sure you're not followed.

Why isn't there a $17.00 subscription option?

If you're a poorfag you can get an associate membership for $10 a year. It's basically a membership without the magazines.

joinnra.nra.org/join/Associate.aspx

I was thinking east side of the cascades (minus Bend since it's been invaded) in OR or WA. I hear Ashland and Medford might as well be cuckifornia these days as well.

bump

Is there a good source for this?

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=join nra

A jew is a jew.

Can a Leaf join?

These morons actually think that the cops, National Guard, the Army, Marines, Navy and Air Force will act against the citizens when the only ones who will do it, if they dare are the communists militias

That's assuming the cops, national guard, army marines navy and air force actually know they're acting against citizens AND don't fall to stupidity of their conditioned collective.

>joins NRA
>get calls every week looking for gibs

Hell I’m Aussie and joined just to piss libtards off.
Cost an extra $10 to cover shipping of the magazines; which will probably be used as fire lighters anyway given most of the content will be guns that are banned here.
Wish I saw the associate option, but so be it.

>Give us money so we can effectively fight for your 2nd amendment rights!
>Thanks for your patronage!
>Oops! We negotiated away more of your gun rights!
>Give us money so we can do better next time!

They will, so obvious like a turd right under your nose. They know they are outnumbered and outgunned

I forgot to add, they also know how to read and understand what SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED actually means

You are assuming that everyone will revolt simultaneously, but that's not how it works historically. Usually it starts small with a small group of people willing to stand against an infringement of rights. If they have some success and it's a common sentiment, that encourages other peope to join. This is how the revolutionary war first went in the colonies.

If you think the deepstate won't find cells of patriots and spin narratives against then wipe them out ala waco, ruby ridge, etc. You don't have to be crazy for the government to tell the public you're crazy pedophile cult or something and they can do the same to the military. We have seen it happen before. It doesn't matter if it's true or not.

bump

The NRA doesn't do this, though. You're thinking of Trump.

THIS IS HOW YOU OUTJEW THE JEWS GUYS

The NRA takes peoples money to make sure the second amendment doesn't get further eroded to bullshit, non-effective measures. then they come out in support of bullshit, non-effective measures that just strips liberties from people and erodes the fucking constitution. All the while crying about fucking video games.

Give me a fuckin break.

Noticed that, did you?

You ignorant shit, go read up on the history of the NRA.

Seattle here too. Gonna go buy a couple recievers soon. I guess I'll have to add a few more 30rd mags too. Our city is killing this beautiful state.

As a country we're collectively a rebellious teenager slamming doors, punching walls and screaming "DON"T TELL US WHAT TO DO!"

This. Everybody is out to get your funs, come hell or high water. 'Friends' are only there to say, "I support guns, but I think we need some limits and regulation." It's these fuckers that are the leach that will suck America of its' drive and identity. Fuck gun-grabbers, they're worse than racists.

Just joined. 5yr membership.

Been on the fence about joining the NRA for years, finally signed up just a few minutes ago because of all this anti gun noise in the media.