What's the ugliest race after australian abos and africans?

In my opinion: asians.
There's a lot of chineses in my city, and they all look like pic related. It's disgusting to walk down the street and see them daily.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l8pyf8m0QRI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you.

Fuck off, subhuman chink. Go back to your shithole country.

Why do all asians and mexicans have this sad excuse for a mustache? It looks awful

Fuck you, this is my country now.

Fuck you, mutt.

Tching tchang hahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHA

America is for whites. No one wants ugly and unpolite gooks there.

Low testosterone bait

Were you looking at the mirror?

Fuck you, I pay more taxes than your unemployed ass.

come to auckland if you wanna see what happens when chinks & poos become the majority, you cant buy a house find a job & there's trash everywhere

>fuck you, I contribute more money to kike wars in the middle east than your unemployed ass

Wow so you're actually an unemployed bum. Your mom must be sooo proud. Faggot.

>tfw bitcoin

We dont want money, we want our own ethno state. Asians should stay in Asia.

Thats sad. NZ seems to me a beautiful and civilized country.

I'd say halflings, really fucking weird looking, they give me the creeps

There's plenty of ugly to go around with every race, but I might be biased, given I'm asian. Yeah, there's a lot of ugly asians. But when I walk down the street it's pretty much everyone that's ugly. Usually only decent looking people I see are at school or the gym

yea its really unfortunate

NON-GOOD CROSSINGOVER MUTTS

Typical day in CA

> America is for whites

youtube.com/watch?v=l8pyf8m0QRI

Half African Half Indian would probably produce the ultimate subhuman I want to see one.

>only decent looking people I see are at school or the gym
pedo gym teacher confirmed.

Probably other south pacific islanders, South and Central American natives (along with those mixed), then mutt races of asia and chinks. Arabs and Indians are for the most part ass ugly but can be good looking because of caucasian genetics. Most beautiful races are scandinavians, anglos, slavs, and other whites. Japs are a far away 2nd to whites.

Suprisingly not bad must have been a northern indian parent, looks like a mulatto or blarab

be my bf pls

>America is for whites
try to be more subtle in your bait

It is though, slant-eyes.

I give you the zoomali.
There is literally no other being on two feet uglier and diseased than this magnificent beast of allah.

whatever you say, jamal-kun

Asians are not so ugly as they are zombies due to their lack of any human empathy.

t. mutt

This one is Nigerian, Indian, and Irish.

I couldn’t find any examples other than that, but I did go to school with one. He looked like an Ethiopian.

>lazy gwailo sit on ass all day and complain when he cant compete with people who speak broken english

fixed that for you

Absolutely agree. They're hideous.

you're not even one of the chinks that makes things for me. Go back to where you belong

south indians look the worst

This is true. Even the best Asian/mexican mustaches look like the kind a teenage white boy grows until he gots mocked for looking like a pedophile.
It's ok, not everyone can grow facial hair. Just accept it and move on.

The orthodox jews

Kinda proving his point there aren't you, slippery?

They look so weird, like a cross between an African and a Paki ew

Ugliness is the absence of race. One race cannot be ugliest because mutts get so much more ugly the more races you add to them.

The ugliest possible people are the ones who are mixed with the greatest genetic distance.

West African plus Nordic = maximum ugly because it is the most tainted the most abruptly.

right. you know you want some chink pussy. Europe is decadent and degenerate. Life blood was wasted in intracidal warfare many times over.

Idk to be honest, they just look very a bit odd. Certainly having a society where most of your people live in poverty doesnt help on the genetics side. This guy looks normal, compared to the arab-looking people they have. Also them having a thick language/accent kind of accentuates the differences.

Asians are good looking even their men make excellent sheaths

African + Chinese

yeah i guess extreme poverty plays a big role

kikes

Looks better than most African + European mixes, desu.

EL CINEGRO...

cherry picking

There are many blacks and indians in Guyana. Searh "guyanese people" in google images.

muh dick

I'm not even going to watch that, I don't want to know

halfling/dwarf ethnostate when?

Niggers are far more ugly man. Asians just lack self awareness. They piss me off a lot. But they aren't the ugliest.

I dont know man a lot of asian women are good looking so I have to disagree with you.

Kek, fuck you zipperhead

I want to fuck that so badly.

Pashits, while looking like this they are confident enough to talk to flirt with women online. Don't forget the poo.

Read the title, leaf

Don't be harsh on the pajeet, at least they're funny.

agreed, asians look like they did not develop full face and body features, theyre like plastic dolls.

The most neotenous race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny

is that lenin??

bet 10€ OP is portuguese

and higher IQ than a mulatto

>Implying a whole continent can be considered a race.
Are you retarded?

the first time I was a down syndrome person driving a car I nearly crashed. they shouldn't be allowed to drive with their disability

Somalis and abos got chinks beat, sorry m8

Insectoid.

>the first time I was a down syndrome person driving a car I nearly crashed

Handsome af.

Digits confirm that was not a typo

Lmfao my neighbours are Somalis and most of my classmates were Somali. They are not human

Portuguese

Bushman are an example of original human founding stock that show a combo of both: Mongolid (epicanthic fold, flat face, flat head)
Negroid (dark skin, curly hair)
both of these phenotypical groups also share the traits of: flat nose (platyrhinus), prognathism
also, if not from the ancient stock then it can be attributed to: Fetal alcohol syndrome, fetal features of human (undeveloped nose etc), neoteny etc

basically, the undeveloped human fetus is exactly a Protohuman (having features of Mongrid)
neotony is retaining the features of protohumans that also exists in the fetal state

if whites do not have the neotonic features of Mongrid, then the white is of the AndronovoYamna stock . the original AndronovoYamna of Asia got replaced by YakutoMongs

the true Mong+Negrid is neotenized and does not morph out of the fetal facial structure aka they stay fetus-faced
the true non-Mongrid develops out of the fetus-face

those infantile/fetal features are shared in Negrids and Mongolids.
True Caucasids are distinctly less infantile than all other races. Caucasids morph out of the fetus-face state.
though some borderline "Caucasids" have infantile features retained from the fetus due to either:
upper-paleo origins (non-neolitic)
mongol/negrid mix
fetal alcohol syndrome

>Platyrhine (flat nose)
>Prognathism
>receding chin
>hairless body
>bow legs
>long torso, short limbs (short legs)
>tibias (lower legs) shorter than femurs
>flat ass

caucasids metamorph out of the fetus-face (neotenic, infantilized features) state, while other groups do not

araps 100%

Here, because helping.

And more helping.

And fuck this nigger. He doesn't deserve a png.

Sure, buddy