Is Soyface the biggest health crisis since AIDS?

Is Soyface the biggest health crisis since AIDS?

>is being happy aids

no

No, but like AIDS the soyboy screamface is pretty gay

guy on left is soyface, other guy not so much

It's made me far more attractive so I'm all for it.
As the world gets crazier and men become less men, women flock to me.
This shit is getting easier and easier.
I'm blond haired blue eyed no tattoes no liberal bullshit and honestly? The women love it.
They're not used to seeing me walking around.

It's not really much more than a forced meme, which tried to rationalize hipster behaviour as somehow diet-related.

>happy
That isn't happiness. That is an empty vessel trying to emulate happiness by overly expressing an emotion that isn't there.

soon men will be so feeble that society will collapse and everywhere will look like a Zdzislaw Beksinski painting.

Wtf

truvada. dies in pussies. doesnt matter what you blame. fake and straight. japs eat lots of soy. lots of people have fluoride. all seeing eye is a divine pussy. nothing is new under sun. either men become witches or fags these days. i choose faggotries. feminist apocalypse general. throw the masonic pussy worshipping shrine hooker kike pedos down the well. enjoy your yeast cancer. all memes are for brainless serpent seed enablers

yes

haavara. pink swatika. the frog is the biggest threat

i doubt fucking soylent would get those shitty caps that literally nobody can unscrew

No. Aluminium, lead and other metal salts in tap water remains the world's major health crisis. There is access to clean water for what, 2% of the world population? the rest drinks the equivalent of drain oil.

i-it's just a meme!

Weak soygoy detected.

Mirroring some retarded fake excitement/chimp fear expression isn't happiness tard

t. soy-consument

Woke

>soyim weak from a diet of soya beans and cum
>can't get their 20% daily estrogen intake
>mass starvation happens

looks like the problem will solve itself.

I hate Gavin Mcinnis

Gotta avoid the Soy'd .

the geek culture really turned into shit when social media got popular
>used to be a gamer and loved heavy metal
>hey user, let's take a picture of you with your long hair while you're eating a steak
>hey, try to make a screaming voice face and pull up a metal hand sign
>fucking perfect my man, you look like a barbarian, this picture will look awsome
fast foward to 2014
>better cut my hair and shave my beard since i don't want to be associated with these youtubers and twitter gaming hipster looking faggots

It's from people using ":D" face too much on the internet growing up.

wat

uhh i made a mistake

That cannot be real.

4got image

How many distinctive signs of a soyboy are not exactly the same as the ones people used when mocking hipsters five years ago?

holy fuck, i need to order this

wasted first post potential, go neck yourself.