So this is the power of Trump

Wtf were you thinking?

>Germans are sheep
Nothing new.

Wait, I'm supposed to give a shit what another country thinks?
This is one of those lies they tell children.
>don't worry about what other people think of you
The adult reality is
>why don't you care what other people think of you?

>germans could criticize king nigger without being compoletely ostracized
>germans could legally criticize a nigger without going to prison

germany fetishize black people and are much more liberal than americans, of course they don't like trump

the question is why this should matter to americans, who have their own political views different from the germans

>caring about what germanistan thinks
your cars are shit. your women are ugly (except bavaria cutie pies) and your food is also shit (non-halal = not allowed!)

I am among the 11 percent who love Trump.

Everyone normie in Europe is a filthy cuck when it comes to US politics.

Should have elected another black leader to make Germans love you again.

Nooo wayyyy! the Polls disagree with me?

They elected Merkel and like Obama, so basically what? Germans are too retarded to have a country?

Germans continue voting for Merkel even when they know she's really a communist ex-Stasi lesbian and after she invited the contents of every Middle eastern jail to come and rape their daughters.

>Don't like Trump as much as Obama
>The shock

>implying we give two shits about how the EU, Germany, United Nations, or any other mudslime majority country thinks about us
>No shit the favorability has dropped amongst the same motherfuckers who watch CNN nonstop at every fucking place they frequent including their houses by a merry band of bullshit reporters who have dedicated their lives to the slander and downfall of not only Donald Trump but the US as well.
I'm sure this IS true. Why should I care as a rational person though?

>giving a fuck what goymany thinks after merkel opened the gates for the 11 million and destroyed europe

lmao

Not surprising for a muslim nation

So much damage control

Merkel has a higher approval than Trump, in the US

If a bunch of spineless pussy Europeans don't like us, we must be doing something right.

If Merkel doesn’t care about the opinions of Germans why should I?

says it all, the germans are so fucking pathetic, I almost look forward to the day of the roach, when they will be genocided in their own land, I'm going to play Wagner at full volume and gloat on Sup Forums

Americans approve of Merkel more than of Trump

FPBP

Who cares what they think?

Not Germans' interest.

Cucks

Now let’s see a chart of how much Germans like their daughters getting raped by foreigners.

This...you did it to yourselves Krauts...
Get rid of your infestation before you judge others

> being this proud of being cucked

merkel we all know its you shitposting here.

sharpie in culona inchiavabile

I wouldn't say i love him because what he does is sometimes rather underwhelming, but at least he is a hundred times better than obama and talks about the real problems, which results in more public awarness. For us Germans the results are really embarrasing, but what would you expect after loseing a world war against the most powerful group of in the world and undergoing decades of reeducation.

>presedent

>implying anyone gives one single shred of a fuck about what Germans think about anything

Pretty perceptive of you to notice that club globalist is displeased with their proverbial teet, has told them to GFTS!

Now do one about cats and dogs.

Basically this graph just represents the view of the media

These the same polls that predicted Brexit to lose and Hillary to win by 98%?

Yes it is, polls are nothing more than underhanded, dishonest leftist propaganda and should be treated with disdain as should any brainlet pushing them.

Muslims

>caring about what Muslims think about literally anything
kek

>Americans approve of Merkel more than Trump
You'd have to be completely retarded to believe must Americans approve of Merkel let alone know who she is.
Do the world a favor, don't breed.

Why do I give a shit what Merkelstan thinks?

Don't care what the children of Nazis and Muhammad think

*most
sorry phonefag

Like I care what a nation that's cucked itself beyond all recognition thinks.

First post best fucking post

Fuck off meme flag

Why the fuck should the burguers care about anyones opinion on them?

this

why do foreigners think we give a shit what they think about us?

>Implying the sample is representative
You haven't met too many people have you?
Leave your mom's basement and get back to me

How does anti-Trump propaganda make sense on this board? You are contradicting the narrative that this board is pro-Trump, and that Trump is a nazi. Stop fucking up the narrative you idiots. Normies browse here. They see nonstop anti-Trump propaganda-- what do you think they will conclude? What the fuck are you thinking?

>muh friends anedoctal opinions are better than data
trump is a zionist

>ratings
>polls

fuck off

This is too easy man.

(((polls)))

why would you think the US gives a shit about you?

we don't.

>muh anti drumf
>pol loves drumf
Any self respecting person on Sup Forums wouldn't like him because he's a kike lover. Go back to RTD

Uhm you are only showing us the way of thinking of other people not results of succes. If there is no bad stats and only positive it means those interviewed with negative thoughts have none beneficial view that could be taken in consideration for a opinion.

fpbp

Germans are some of the most thoroughly brainwashed nigger loving morons in Europe so this is not surprising.

Implying that is actually useful data, what the fuck. I could ask a tiny teenage girl for her view on complicated matters, would it matter? no.
opinions are useless use facts and useful facts

oh and in general you are a social media abusing fuck that nits people together even when they are unwanted or none useful, except its voting for you. fuck of with this social thought, you have to stand out as individual dont be depicted by others what you do or are, stand out and lead the pack dumb fuck.

Even if it's true (because (((polls))) are such sources of """""truth"""""), 'Murka doesn't really give a fuck what Krauts think (or anyone else for that matter). If there is oil underneath Bratwurstland, we will level the country and take the oil. I don't give a fuck about German lives. You've already shown how much of an irredeemable human garbage you Krauts are. Time to die.

>when mods make threads

thats a more reasonable answer, people view happenings/events to their own liking. If you disgust someone either you took advantage of your surroundings or the person has something to trade with you and you neglected it or its ideals of life.

Why are Germans such cucks? They literally were like "Oh a Black Man! HOW PROGRESSIVE!".

Oh no we really care what Germany thinks.

The left are literal women who operate entirely off of social pressure. Oh no, Germany called us a name! Did you know some of us actually consider it an endorsement if you don't like us?

All the good Germans are Americans.

WE

Like I give a flying fuck about what Germans think.