One Piece

What if Roger never got to Raftel and his devil fruit was one that allows him to create clones of himself. Roger that was executed was just a clone and he is waiting certain people somewhere in New World so he can use them to enter Raftel. 2nd stupid theory of mine is that there is nothing special at Raftel and that he only spoke of an immense treasure at his execution to keep age of pirates going and to keep world goverment from dominating the world or just to keep an opposing force to goverment up. Discuss these and tell your own retarded theories.

Sounds like something Oda the hack would write in unironically. You sure you're not his pizza deliverer?

Also I am terribly sorry for not being able to write "government" correctly.

Oda already confirmed that One Piece is real actual treasure.

I am sorry but he doesn't consume pizza on daily basis.

That still doesn't remove 1rst theory from the table or the 2nd. 2nd theory can still occur but there actually is a treasure. Why would Roger give himself up and leave his treasure to be taken?

Roger had no fruit

Is there anything to prove this? Panels of him holding gun and pistol could just be imaginative since there is no knowledge of his way of fighting or he is actually using guns and swords cause he can create clones as strong as he is. And you know, having huge amount of haki using sword/gunmen would be pretty overpowered.

To add to this theory I think that people with "the will of D" are just self-aware duplicates created by Roger's fruit. He needs them for something grand and we just don't know what.

Because he was dying, unless the Rayleigh and Crocus are liars too.

Are they still part of his crew and their plan? They could also be lying for Roger or they could be oblivious to Roger's plan. Or then I can just be an autistic.

I am so stupid I cannot respond to the right person... Lower post is my response to you.

Yeah imagine his wife dying and holding in ace for no reason. Imagine all the suffering ace had gone through for literally nothing. I'd be pretty fucking mad.

Has there ever been an impression that Roger actually was a nice and friendly guy? Also by my theory Ace would also just be a clone created by Roger's fruit, not his son.

He had a birth though stop being an idiot.it was implied he really did love her in a few of the panels they had before he went off to die.

Do you have any theories for Roger or Raftel? I would love to hear them. Mine might not be reasonable or even close to the best but I love creative speculation so please share them.

I don't I'm just here for the ride, I just want to see shanks fight.

I do too. In my opinion Shanks is the strongest swordsman before Mihawk claimed that title after Shanks lost his arm.

Garp mentioned he was a simple minded fool tah he couldn't bring himself to hate. Your theory is dumb.

Just like Luffy is a simple minded fool?

they'll probably make it to raftel and there will be treasures but Luffy won't take it to keep the pirate era going or something cheesy like that

Why does sanji and his siblings have curly eyebrows if judge and sola don't? I know they go the opposite direction but shouldn't sanji have normal eyebrows since sola's medicine made him a "normal" human with no genetic modifications?

Maybe he is genetically modified somehow hence the "Diable Jambe".

Will Luffy get executed at the end of one piece like Roger did in the beginning?

Why hasnt anyone invented an airplane and flew to raftel? Oda a hãck?

Cause getting to Raftel must be near impossible without the certain abilities etc.

probably not but they'll probably not tell anybody else so the rest of the pirates can chase it

meant for this one.
not this one

That would be really naive in a sense since a lot of naive things have been revealed to have more deep meaning to them. Just the fact that first panels of one piece is Roger telling people to take his wealth if they can. Why would it be so simple when a lot of simple thing have ended up being more complicated than they seem?

>Poison Pink Reiju
>Sparking Red Ichi
>Electric Blue Niji
>Green Winch Yonji

>Black leg Sanji

Oh hey the theme still works.

Wow. Actually I didn't think this before but yeah. Maybe Sanji was also modified but he was a late bloomer so to speak and he is the greatest creation of Vinsmoke family.