Trump is coming after your guns

Trump is coming after your guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1TN1qsBrep
thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second?__twitter_impression=true
youtube.com/watch?v=1TN1qsBrep8
youtu.be/1TN1qsBrep8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trumpcucks will defend this don't worry

He's also saying no black market for guns. Does that mean private sales?

>Trump is coming after your guns.
>The left says so, and they never lie!

So he was a Jewish puppet this whole time...

>no black market for gun sales

lol gl with that shit

Are you in the same row at Shareblue headquarters as the OP, or do you have to wave to him across the room?

I'm not believing any "quote" unless its on video

well that's a great source this guy has

Trump cuck here reporting for duty!
Do we really need the guns goys? Like c'mon.

>I'm not believing any "quote" unless its on video
THIS!

proof me nigger

It was just on TV retards.

BASED MAGAPEDES!!!

Traitors will be hung in the streets and Jewish families will be slaughtered in their homes and synagogues

Prove it. You made the fucking thread.

wtf i hate trump now

>ignoring Due Process
>it's only a problem when Republicans/Trump does it

Reminder that based Marx wouldn't stand for this

CIVIL WAR NOW!!!

>No really, the dog ATE it. I'm telling you! You gotta believe me!

Trump is coming for your mother

>Stephen Gutowski
Want to buy a bridge in London?Probably means cracking down on full auto, sawn offs etc. It's unconstitutional but it's just to shut the holes in liberal faces with something. Personally I'd use my sports socks but he's a great unifier.

youtu.be/1TN1qsBrep
47:00

“I like taking the guns early”
“Take the guns first, go through due process second”

Nigger, he said it live on TV

How's the weather at St. Petersburg?

>error

thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second?__twitter_impression=true

Lol you guys are thick

man this shit sucks.

He means he's seen the transcript we saw where Cruz's relative warned police a month before the shooting that Cruz had declared his wish to emulate ISIS, shoot up the school, and was buying guns and equipment to do it.
President Trump is right isn't he.

youtube.com/watch?v=1TN1qsBrep8

youtu.be/1TN1qsBrep8

Oops

WOW MORE FAKE NEWS FROM THE LEFT SURPRISE SURPRISE

bait

How about the actual Trump quote?

Is that Kushner in your pic? Your speculation is retarded btw

Completely twisting what he said and taking it out of context. Thats fake news.

>asks for proof
>thick
the smug nigger faggot award goes to..

youtu.be/1TN1qsBrep8

“I like taking the guns early”
“Take the guns first, go through due process second”

you're fake news you faggot

THIS IS NOT FAIR TRUMP GETS CONFUSED EASILY, HE DIDNT MEAN IT

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a Russian agent.
KYS

>no citation

You interpreted that sentence as he's taking everyone's guns?
why is half of pol retarded

>The Hill
>Source

>everyone who disagrees with me is a Shareblue agent
KYS

he's talking about the severely mentally ill not all guns

>Let me take this quote completely out of context. Nobody will question it.
Is your brain even tinier than your dick? I really didn't think that was even possible.

lets just agree you're both brainlets that have been programmed with kneejerk reactions

>2 posts by this faggot.
KYS

Isn't this what the liberals wanted? If they complain and call him Hitler I'm going to laugh my ass off. 4d chess.

>2 posts by this faggot, too.

>4d chess.

>Isn't this what the liberals wanted?
But they know it isn't true, which is why they are here pretending it is. If it really were, they would be out partying right now.

proof on russian agents shilling Sup Forums?

Except the part where it's on video.

7D Metaphysical Chutes and Ladders

Not really. Its more like you're both brainlets that can't read a thread and can't see I mas turning this guy's retarded "argument" back at him.

Remind me who won the presidential election.

Oh boy we're going after post count now, totally didn't see that coming

>it's another interpret words however the fuck you want to episode.
are you retarded OP, your interpretation of what he said was like you don't even speak the English language.

in other news, trump doesn't think vets can handle it!

What? Why are you bringing up Hillary you mong?

>It's a retarded argument, because there's lots of proof of "Russians" posting on Sup Forums, and none at all of dickless shareblue retards doing that.

i have this
and lets face it, this conspiracy is heavily pushed here

>No really, I hated Hillary, but honestly it was hurr turrn.

He's obfuscating his position to make himself less predictable. He consistently does that in negotiation.

>nut reeely

Jill Stein

That was taken WAY out of context.

There's zero proof of either happening besides people you don't like posting on a public and popular website and you being unable to believe other people with opposing opinions exist so they must be paid shills.

Actually he's baiting these leftards like he did with DACA.
I'm just mocking their intellectual inferiority.

We all believe you, user. Now go take your special medication.

Yeah just like he legalized Dreamers amirite? You leftists are too stupid to play on his level.

I think he's just baiting. It's what he does.
>Hey we're just tossing some ideas around here
>Maybe we should arm the teachers
>REEEEEEEEEE HITLER
>Oh okay, maybe we should confiscate guns first and ask questions later
>REEEEEEEEEE HITLER
>Does what he wants because he listened to the liberals and they're clearly retarded

Sorry, but no. Even within context, taking away someone's fucking due process is wrong. This is how fucking wars get started.

It's still a precedent setter.
Trump has been playing a really dangerous game with the second amendment lately, and with the other things he's said lately...
I don't know, but my trust is very low now.

>I'm just mocking their intellectual inferiority.
Wheres the best place to buy your fedora this time of year? I have an old high school friend that might enjoy one.

What you think she didn't?
Look whos name doesnt come up in the news
Just like the Rothschilds

>I am one seriously concerned troll.

He's talking about the mentally ill you nigger. They shouldn't have the same rights when it comes to guns

You're right. He's been doing it for a year and leftist still can't keep up. It's hilarious. Wake me up when a law actually passes.

>Le unverifiable document that anybody could have written with a blacked out URL
Great proof.

>I don't know what "fedora" means.

That's what I think. They got reeeeeeeel quiet about DACA and quickly moved on to gun control, didn't they?

Fuck off, if you've been looking at what Trump's been saying lately as far as the 2nd Amendment goes, you'd see that this goes beyond the DACA fakeout, for the 3rd time.

>DUDE IT'S 1488D CHESS

I'll take 2 Vegan fedoras

>Sorry, but no.
Kek found the liberal.
Taking away someones guns when they have a bunch of fbi tips and have publicly said they want to shoot up a school is completely rational and what should have happened in the first place, guns aren't toys and you aren't allowed to say things like that (Legally)
You just love to take things out of context, you just love to paint trump as a retard, but it makes you look so fucking dumb every time. Pro-tip listen to the whole speech and not just MSM snippet of it.

In other news, trump threw all the fish food in the coy pond in a VERY disrespectful way.

thats what you fags wanted right? stop bitching lmao you dumb faggot

Hes talking about guns from mentally ill people

>CNN says an anonymous source says the FBI says another anonymous source says Russians are on social media and hacked the election.
OUTSTANDING proof!

Man you're very concerned, It's making me concerned..... fuck.

I voted Trump. Supported him when he said build a wall. But, I can still call bullshit.You fucking sycophants can't even criticize him when he does or says something that is literally retarded.

>Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here...

He's talking about people who would be viewed as threats, and just kicking their fucking door down and taking their shit is beyond conflict-worthy you dumb fuck. They need to just get a fucking warrant and it doesn't take days or even hours to get.

>Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is hilarious watching him crash and burn...

we can't let this guy get the nuclear launch codes. I'm nearly in tears.

>if someone isn't completely enthusiastic about something shitty their president is doing, or god forbid, doubtful, they must be a concern troll because lol xd forum intelligence image macro

Why is he saying this?

Doesn't he know that by attacking gun rights he's setting himself up to get Ross Perot'd?

Enough billionaires hate him that they'll run a 100% gun rights activist loyal to Bush just to fuck him over in swing states and even a state like Texas.

Jesus Christ. Needs to stop listening to his New Yorker Democrat advisors.