How many females have you fornicated and how has it affected your politics?

How many females have you fornicated and how has it affected your politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLhgztAnxaE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lots of them and it hasnt. what does sex have to do with politics?

found the kike

It has made me disrespect women a lot more.

You see that they're all very similar.

9 chicks, 1 was fat, 2 were ugly. It literally has made no impact on my political thoughts other than we should make fitness mandatory cause drunk sex with a fat pig sucks.

This guy knows

like 30, no point in having a family this day and age

best thing is to wait for the apocalypse and then repopulate with young virgin survivors

Zero because I repair computers for living and kids in Uganda have more muscles than me

>ancap
>not fucking prostitutes

seriously?

My sides hurt

Lost count

1 consistently for the last 5 years and she's pretty left leaning, funnily enough I've only gotten more right leaning and conservative the Older I have gotten

20ish.

made e realize women are masochists or sadists, and anything they desire is directly tied to pain of some sort.

this. after you have been with a few women you realise they are all very predictable; same could be said about men i suppose, who knows

3, the first two almost turned me gay because of how awful they were, the third one was and still is a great person

Even if a women is bad at sex it should not turn you gay unless you're already gay

Using any gender for such tools is irresponsible.

went from too many while not giving a shit about politics, to no sex and compete imperialist right-wing

fuck off normalfags

is that laci? i wanna see her ass

Several. After dating a slut who cheated on me, i have no interest in anything other than a serious relationship with an aryan woman - with marriage in mind, to birth and take care of my children and prepare them for the upcoming race war. Preferably a virgin too. But dreams aside, i dont care about women at all anymore after having to deal with shitty ones on a regular basis and also having a much more goal-oriented future focused on building a strong nuclear family to have optimum efficiency in life. I compare my current life (parents divorced when i was young, hard upbringing due to financial distress) and know what went wrong and now what to look for to avoid in the future. Unfortunately there arent many good women these days. Hard to find but i guess church is a good place to start.

>pic unrelated...or is it?

3. I don't think women understand politics or know anything about anything. I think they shouldn't be allowed to vote.
Most women vote for the political party that their dad votes or their husband/boyfriend. If they are single they vote for the most handsome candidate.

20, married #20. Pretty moderate.

1 fresh out of highschool, then a few months later, was in a relationship with #2 for about 5 years, then she cheated on me, and I got with #3 a few months later who I later married and who then stole our baby and is now battling me in court over money and visitation. Wasn't even ever a bad husband. I don't know what it was, but apparently it's a thing for women to just start hating their partners during pregnancy, and that, combined with the fact that she got off of birth control right before she got pregnant which also causes changes in fundamental chemical processes which I once naively called love, made her switch personalities or something? I dunno.

I had opportunities for 3 other girls, one was my "soulmate" who got herself knocked up once we left HS. We used to write duets together on piano, and I would have been her first, back when we were both pure, but in the heat of the moment I decided that we deserved better than a quickie hiding from her parents for our first time, and she later fucked a ROTC fag who came to visit with her sister from college, went to the same school as him, whored it up, got pregnant, called me and said she had an epiphany that we were always supposed to be together so please come raise this other man's baby with me, I almost said yes because soul mates, said no because still had honor and hope for something good and pure.

(1/2?)

Another time, this qt girl I trained as a cashier thought I was just the hottest dude alive, and she broke things off with her boyfriend and invited me to drive like 4 hours to spend the weekend with her (she had moved back home but kept in contact). I did, and as soon as I kissed her in the hotel room while watching movies, it was super obvious that she was dtf, but again, tried to be mr. honorable and was like, verbatim, "we should wait". I think she was just looking to experiment with a guy she thought was hot before going back to the dude she had dumped, because after I said no and generally wanted to explore a relationship first, she got super cold to me to the point that I left early and distinctly felt like I had been used. She later married that first dude. Dunno if she found some other dick to ride for fun before she did so. I would imagine she did.

The last time was this super hot super dark (like soul wise but had pasty skin).. what's the word... like 1930s style femme fatale girl who I later found out was halfway popular on vine back when that was a thing. She had stayed at the hotel I worked overnights at and tried like everything to get me to go bang her in her room. Her, this was after my wife had left me and I was pretty redpilled so I almost thought "fuck it why not", but decided that it'd be wrong, not just because I was at work, but because what kind of girl just propositions a random service-level employee one night at a hotel. Miles of dicks, surely.

There are other times where I know I could have got with other girls, but those are the ones that stick out, where it was like a decision away, nothing stopping me.

(damn ok 2/3)

How has it effected my political outlook? I dunno, it was all fine. There are whores and there are good girls. If you respect yourself, you'll be respectable, and you'll get with respectable girls. That was my general take on things. Wife was a very pure person, very nice, very appreciative of the little things, and so once she night/day Jeckel/Hyded me when she got pregnant, I threw it all out the window and I am honestly a confused, frustrated mess. I don't understand how the system can be so very against fathers, and how it's all my fault in the eyes of society, so I wound up here as a result, I think, of the incompatibility of my previous world view meeting with the reality of my current situation, what with the child support ass raping I'm getting, the painfully slow process of establishing visitation of my daughter, the shame of being absolutely powerless and at the same time vilified in the eyes of virtually everybody. Found out it's the Jews that turn our women into the whores that I've seen they are >made< into rather than always are, and now, am here, just waiting for the signal to unite irl and take some real action.

30 plus.

Redpilled me on women because of the "I don't usually do this", or "I won't suck your dick because this is our first night together but you can still fuck me", the amount of girls who had bfs they didn't tell me about, and the sheer easiness of it all.

I've fucked fitty men
I'm a member of the alt right
Praise KEK

You speak from the heart and even if it ends up being a clever larp your story still holds a powerful truth.

>Hard to find but i guess church is a good place to start.

Reformed and guilty sluts?

Also, there is no worse social circle for your wife than church ladies.

About a bakers dozen, still a democrat

One, it was a perfect traditional set up as we were both virgins and both had not been in any real relationships before each other.
She didn't affect my politics, I affected hers, she became more right-wing and racist.
After two years it wasn't meant to be apparently so we recently broke up.

It's made me sad because I'll never get to have a traditional conservative relationship like that again. The purity of all my future relationships will not exist on my part.

50+ and now I’m on a nofap/no hookup system.

Tinder is pure evil. Delete it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLhgztAnxaE

Thanks bro, no larp was sincere.

Cheer up bong you don’t have to fuck a virgin to be a conservative.

30+, but it hasn’t impacted my views. I don’t discuss politics with women.

REEEEEEEEEE
normies leave

I'm fucking a freshman who looks like that. She's a leaf and I'm a Texan, so yeah...

I've got like nine notches on the belt. Three were in Shanghai and they were like random hookups at the bund.

Tbqh it's made me way more careful. I just don't hold political opinions in public, and if I do then I try to be the most reasonable one, and I defend my position.