I was reading my genealogy and saw nobility

I had to jump back and forth between paternal and maternal a couple of times but I am descended from Henry Clifford 1st earl of Cumberland.

As a noble I will require all commoners on this board to bow to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/science/commentisfree/2015/may/24/business-genetic-ancestry-charlemagne-adam-rutherford
youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure

shit

you've just learned a critical lesson, without an army you're king of none

my great grandfather was a baron or some shit but then got PLEBd

>Switch between Maternal, claim lineage
DIE in a ditch peasant

Fuck off earl of dickhole.

I'm king of myself which is better then being king of a lot of people who are useless.

Probably everyone descends from nobility because those guys got all the wimminz.

Spoken like a true peasant.

I'll have you broken against the wheel for insulting a noble such as I :P

You better respect your betters >.>

kys

Fucking hell Americans are an absolute embarrassment.

>claiming nobility through maternal ancestors
>using emoticons
>the absolute state of Sup Forums

Hur eur I'm a descendant of Charlemagne now before me

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/science/commentisfree/2015/may/24/business-genetic-ancestry-charlemagne-adam-rutherford

Your countries an embarrassment. Look at what y'all have let happen in Rotherham. If you voted me as king id fix that right quick.

You first I'll wait.

What did it say?

What do you call a noble with no titles?
A peasant.

If your family didn't mention then it probably wasn't important. or they hate you.

You are talking to the direct descendant of the Portuguese Royal Family, I request that you go first

Higher ranking officials always lead so if your so high ranking you go first.

everyone in spain has the same 4 surnames anyway how can you prove it? they obviously wont let you into the castle

MUH

I can actually prove it because documents exist

Spoken like a true mutt. Anyone who has even 1/1028th European DNA is probably related to royalty in some way. Get over it.

cumberland invented a sausage, fuck off earl muttely

t.Kang

------WUZ-----

Unless it was legitimate research (and not something like ancestory dot com,) don't trust it.

They throw those in to get people to pay for their platform

I'd join you. We must restore the old gods. Hail the descendant of Henry Clifford 1st Earl of Cumberland!

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

>sacred texts exist

oh gosh! that changes everything!! rev up those presses we gun' 'nounce da new king of brazeel!

I was able to get all the way back to Roman Emperor Antoninus Pius. I definitely had to flip around between going back through paternal and maternal lines, and then switching, to be able to even make it to the 18th century, and this continued for a time, until I made it to the Early Middle Ages, and eventually, the Ancient Era.

Nobility is Paternal only.
If your mother wed a peasant, she gave up her nobility to spawn a mutt.

The only thing you're the lord of is the buffet line.

> American flag

> claims nobility

> fuck off retard

> Saged