No USA

>no USA
Look at this shit. They have fucking lost it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay. So?

Was that for today?

I’m a police officer that was just offered a transferred to a ICE unit in Los Angeles. Should I take it?

>To sit in class and act as if our loved ones aren't being rounded up and put into concentration camps is betrayal..
B-b-b-but they're not.. My loved ones aren't criminals...

>state university
>No Nations

Deport them into international waters.

>162251226
They are marching right now

My answer is no cause you're pretty much and idiot for not being able to make decisions yourself and instead asking the Internet. Man up and make your own decisions fuck head.

this shit happens at all schools, youve got a handful of marxist entitled muppets stuck in their own circle who cause trouble by constantly shouting about being niggers or fags. Anyone PAYING for their education isnt about to skip a fucking class for a criminal.

if trump gets re elected i think youd stand a chance of being promoted alot faster in ice then normal police.

>My loved ones aren't criminals
Then most likely you don't know very many people.

>SFSU

that's ok its not like they go to class anyway

I know plenty of people.
I love very few.

>From Palatine to Mexico all the walls have got to go
OY VEY!

Good, let them march, right into the arms of ICE

youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM

Ever wonder why so many Americans hate America?

This is normal, nigger. If you do not know this by now then there is no hope for you. Kill your children then yourself.

>I’m a police officer
You should be hung and set on fire.

Maybe your loved ones are just shitty people who need to be deported or shot in the back of the head, like you.

>concentration camps
Kooks!

What are waiting for to kill the traitors exactly?

>Palestine
Oy gevolt arrest this anti-semite immediately!

Now if they could walk out and keep walking until they cross the border, it would make a lot of people much happier.

traitors get bullets

Sfsu? Why do people care if college students don't go to classes they already paid for?

Ok start but taking off the door to your house.

Wait.... so all the illegals are going to round themselves up FOR us?

Based.

REEEEE STOP NOT LETTING ME COMMIT CRIMES.

t.nigger

Same.

>mfw leftys are normalizing concentration camps again and shifting the overton window in our favor

I’m at SFSU and I don’t see anything. This place is gay. The only part of it that’s good is that we’re the 7th most anti-Semitic campus in the country.

This

That's why when I start teaching I'm making participation part of the grade. If you don't show up I'm just ganna dock everything for the week unless you're sick or have an actual valid reason.

I do not know shit about eastern European cops but here they are murdering thugs who act as revenue generation for the city/county. Look at the deputies in Florida. They set on their asses while a kike killed a bunch of other kikes. So, suck at cop dick if you want.

Hell, I'd purposely schedule tests and quizzes on those days.

can we just start the civil war already, this shit is getting real old real fast

standard boot licker logic.

Standard nigger logic

Yes, as ICE may be withdrawing from California soon.

Absolutely. So many spics in LA.

>From Palatine to Mexico all the walls have got to go
OY VEY!!!

SHUT IT DOWN!

Found the waste of humanity.

Yes, imagine the fun you would have dragging beaners kicking and screaming out of there roach motels and shoving them back across the border.
On the other hand, some antifa faggot will eventually snap and do something violent, maybe towards ICE, but it may be no bigger risk than being a cop.

>LOL, YOU DONT RAPE N STEAL N SHEIT?
>WHAT A BOOTLICKER!

nigger detected

>using pissing calvin decal in 2018
Thought that shit died years ago.

He should be "hanged," dumbass.

>Put into concentration camps
BTW, has anyone told Mexico he is a "concentration camp" now apparently, doubt that lazy bastard got the memo yet.

tl;dr lmao

Just start shooting them. Get police who don't side with us fired. I'm sire a lot of poltards would like to become cops.

I actually prefer when they openly state that they want to do away with the USA as a nation

That way I can go ahead and discard their opinion entirely

i would rather be a dead nigger then a living cop lover. You fucking "people" are far FAR worse and more dangerous to americans than any nigger yet you pieces of shit will suck the cock off any bitch wearing a badge.

Just remember that I will be laughing my ass off the next them a cop is killed. Shits jokes.

agreed. that is shameful grammar

He got the memo, but used it to wrap his hot tamale if you know what I mean.

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

I would love to meet you in real life, knee cap you and give you a phone, and see how long it took you to suddenly lick a boot yourself.

This. Unironically.
Fuck off Tyrone.

>Calvin pissing on something
Isn't that one of the original memes? Like "All your Base are Belong to Us" or LOLCats?

>*grabs crotch, shuffles back and forth while grunting loudly, sagging pants fall to ankles, eats fried chicken, watermelon, and purple drank, robs store, gets shot by another nigger
DAS RITE WHITE BOI FUCK DA POLICEE N SHIEEET
>*pulls up hoodie, makes chimp noises while waddling away

Phone ICE. There are bound to be illegals at this protest.

Some of us can actually be classified as people, Tyrone Abdul Rodriguez.

people like that .........
Just walk into their homes or apartments, shit on their floor eat their food and sleep in their bed. If they say anything say sanctuary and no boarders, whats yours is mine. Then demand they respect you.

>muh boot licking
Lolbertarian, commie, or anarkiddie?

once most are rounded up there won't be much work though...

>Millions of illegals
>Most rounded up
Yeah.. That's gonna take a while.

See, you would do none of those things most likely because you are afraid. Fear controls you and dictates your actions.
If you saw me you would just look the other direction and pretend that you never saw me. Because this is the internet and you are most likely a 16 year old kid who has likely not ever fired a gun.

Libertarian.

It's been around for longer than the internet.
It's a pre-internet meme.
When memes were stuck to the back of truck windows.

Push it
The missle is not primed
We set it off now the whole system blows

Don't bring Calvin into this.

Yes. Deport dreamers, we need those traitors here.

Dude shut the fuck up lmao. You’re a fucking loser

No we don't

>Malcolm X Plaza
>they paid for
Kek
Tough shit.

just think, if we got rid of >due process, we could be sending immigrants back to Mexico and not to jail to await a deportation order.

>but Mexico isn't taking back its citizens
Put them on a warship, sail into Mexican waters and drop them off. Dare Mexico to shoot.

>t. Niggity Nog who is mad he gets in trouble for nogging