What anime has the worst sameface?

What anime has the worst sameface?

Idolmaster

shirobako

Anything by Kyoani but if we're talking about manga then I think Yoshihiro Tatsumi, I forgive him for how he revolutionized the field but he had a bad habit of making his characters look too much alike.

k-on

What about manga?

>anything by KyoAni
This.

Shirobako

>Love Live School Idol Project
>Sameface
Fuck you

He's right you autist.

Wrong

t. delusional kyoanus fagboy

Sameface is only a problem when you can't tell the characters apart. WUG doesn't have that issue.

nearly everything

Even the author joked that it'd be easy to make figures for the whole cast because all you'd need to do is change the hair.

clannad

Like hell it doesn't, they're all so bland that the visual cues aren't really enough to help tell them apart. Most shows don't have this problem even when the characters do have the same faces.

School Days is pretty bad

kek
ebin

I'm dying.

You're a fucking retard if you honestly believe that Love Live has sameface.

What anime has the worst differentface?

3DPD

He's right.

Gundam Seed.

>m-muh Love Live has s-sameface!

Nah, kyoanus is the king of the sameface.

This. They can't keep getting away with it.

One piece

Gundam seed

This but Hiraishit in general

>2.11 MB
average LLfag

why are idolshitters so stupid?

Osomatsu-san

GuP

Here's your (You) I can't believe I'm responding to such blatant bait

>truth
>bait

He's half right, only main girls has sameface, but overall not as bad as Love Live.

Why is this so hard to look at? It looks blurry as fuck. Like a poor attempt to be retro.

Chromatic aberration or some shit I think. They purposely distorted the sides of the frame to focus more on the middle. It's retarded, I agree.

Just a poor attempt by Kyoani to be "artsy" aka they're being pretentious and the whole movie suffers for it if wasn't suffering already.

stay mad
KyoAni can easily BTFO the whole industry

Railgun

how?

LL > k-on

He said worst, not best.

You're not wrong, but both have sameface all over.