I'm going to post this everyday until you like it

I'm going to post this everyday until you like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I already like it tho

The fish ate their faces! I don't like it!

I HATE IT

I am the fin of my fish.

I am indifferent to it.

Erase the generals

Thanks doc.

I thought I wanted to do it once.
Looks like nobody picked up the slack.

Seriously, fuck you mods.

I don't like it

that post isn't pinned anymore so we can just forget all about it.
Bring back the DJT;_;

Until she pleasures herself with that fish, I will reserve judgement on this post.

I on the fence about this.
On one hand, its worst girl. On the other hand I really like that fish.

Who wouldn't love that fish?

>he thinks this is a general

Shirou, are you posting that fish again?

Same stale memes and autistic shitposting as a general.

Hello, I am AoG and I'm new to this board.
It came to my attention that this topic in specific does not fulfill any of the rules or global rules therefore it's illegal and must be deleted.

I came to tell that your stupid

Spamming is against the rules.

Jesus, man. Cirno is just so beautiful.

It also looks like you're not e only one that has to pick up the slack.

>TannedCirno

Won't she just melt in the sun?

user, I don't know what to tell you.

ok

>DeadFish

Won't it just rot in the sun?

Where did this image originate from?

>being this new
lurk
more
You can literally google Sakura Fish to find out the origin

>Where did this image originate from?
So glad you asked!

Scientists firmly believe the following to be historical fact:

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. And God said, “Let there be SakuraFish™,” and there was SakuraFish!

Thank you user
Thank you user

Maybe this time, tomorrow?

I HATE IT.

Sakura falls in love with Shiro.

Unable to confess, the wormslut is gifted by a deus ex machina with her senpai's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when the educated prostitute recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FISH.

>Sakur-Ai! Because, you know, she's Sakura and it's a love story. Get it, get it?

FINDS

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, a TV tropes entry, an anime preview, an anime episode, an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar considered, and a critically acclaimed box office success that's the highest grossing anime film of all time and approved by Shinzo Abe and Cool Japan, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/

Dubs checked

When the Anons, the Mods and Hiro are all gone, fishposting will exist, so long as one fish remains. It'll be lonely, but as long as one fish still lives...

...it will be eternal proof that SakuraFish ever existed.