Do you think the interview was unfair? does jordan peterson expect a "soft" interview?

do you think the interview was unfair? does jordan peterson expect a "soft" interview?
youtu.be/aMcjxSThD54

>do you think the interview was unfair?
Was there a single time in the interview where she actually took his arguments head-on instead of turning them into bullshit strawmen?

i think i'd like to make her squeak

He was trying to make a point about debates always making people unconfortable as a way to advocate for unrestrained free speech.

But it came off as him whining about the mean interviewer.

don't worry. Peterson isn't done debating.

Yeah, whatever. Let's see how he does when he debates an etho nationalist.
Oh wait, he won't, because he's a zionist pawn and he'll be blown right out of the water and exposed if he does.

>because he's a zionist pawn
proof?

You sound just like a commie shill ...antifa faggot plant

>Chris Nemelka
The anonymoose guy? I thought he fell off the map

no he's still on the map.

Riddle me this cultists. Why does he refuse to debate ethno-nationalists when he's eager to debate obviously crazy SJWs?
Why can't he answer the JQ?
Why does he claim to hate communism and postmodernism when he himself is a postmodernist?
Why did he speak at a Rothschild convention on the 100th anniversary of the Balfour declaration, claiming to despite white nationalism?
There's something that (((He)))'s not telling you.

>Riddle me this cultists. Why does he refuse to debate ethno-nationalists when he's eager to debate obviously crazy SJWs?
right wing identitarians aren't out to get JP. SJW are.
>Why can't he answer the JQ?
maybe he understands the stakes of tackling a third rail subject like Jewish influence.
>Why does he claim to hate communism and postmodernism when he himself is a postmodernist?
I've not heard him claim to hate either. He openly despises neo-Marxism.
>Why did he speak at a Rothschild convention on the 100th anniversary of the Balfour declaration, claiming to despite white nationalism?
probably because of those goddamn jews, right?

will you people ever learn to not touch certain subjects? no. i've seen discussions make great headway and then the OP decides to talk about thermite in the WTC on 9/11.

/thread

Cathy Newman has the perspicacity of a mentally retarded baboon. So yes the interview was very unfair.

I dont think Peterson classified this as a 'hard' interview. It was a test of his patience at best.

>perspicacity

burger education

So what you're saying is, he wasn't able to convince her?

Its not unfair for her to be hard hitting, what was unfair was the deliberate taking what he said out of context, strawmanning, and putting words in his mouth with all the "so what youre saying it..." shit

It wasnt a hard hitting, Frost/Nixon type of interview, it was a hit piece that failed.

we don't use overly-academic words like that. never use that word around even intelligent people. you'll look like an asshole.

what's this meme creator called again?

>burger society

>pothead-cyclists-plus-whores

>a word descibing insight is too high class
the absolute state of burgers

>with a better grasp of your native language

don't say i didn't warn ya! you'll sound like a douche! just say "insightfulness"

It was a retarded interview, that was the problem.

Brand interviewed him, this British atheist guy also went against him, you don't have to accuse the guy of trying to turn society into lobster oriented dystopia to be aggressive

So you're saying that because she's a woman she didn't actually debate?

defending a culture that shuns people for having a nice vocabulary. if you are white and think this you contributed to your long decline into niggerdom

You people are obsessed. How far up your own ass do you have to be to criticize someone because they aren't literally outwardly encouraging people to gas the kikes race war now?

Do not worry. I will remember to use small words if I talk to Americans.

lol, stfu. you could have just said "insightfulness".

Fair? Why would an interview be fair?

ofc leafs wouldnt know what intellectual honesty is

using obscure words is not a nice vocabulary. it's pretentious, phony and will turn people off.

>me and my social group dont use a word therefore its pretentious

>I hang out with Slavoj Zizek and Noam Chomsky

>clearly knowing a word I didnt means those people are high class intellectuals
dont you think too much of yourself

you'll learn the hard way about using rare words in place of commonly understood synonyms.

women will look at you like this