Sakurada Reset

Somehow they managed to make a town full of people feel really boring most of the time.
Still, I liked how so much of the later plot was hinted in the first couple of episodes.
Anyone else managed to finish it?

Other urls found in this thread:

fufufu.moe/a/src/1505435590036.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, having Haruki cut her hair was a big mistake.

I did. Seriously, what the fuck does Kei see in Haruki?

It's kinda like Rei vs Asuka, some people prefer submissive girls like Haruki, I guess.

The right answer was to get a harem

I'm a brainlet who didn't understand the second arc so i dropped it.

I dropped it when they were in that dreamworld. Did it get any better?

At least the final arc is worth it

There is a difference between being submissive and incapable of having your own values and ideas.

The first cour was absolutely horrible. The final arc is good, but the payoff wasn't really worth it.

I did. T'was good, and a nice injection of fresh anime in this shounen/isekai/shitty SoL anime era.

yeah

this, i fucking hate when they do it.

I liked how it kept adding new abilities with each arc while keeping the old ones around so by the end the shenanigans were pretty dense.

I think at first they just stuck around for each other's powers, but after they had been together constantly for two years their relationship grew. That much time with another person will do that. Plus, they helped each other heal over the death of witch 2.0.

The more you learn about Soma, the deeper the second ED hits.

fufufu.moe/a/src/1505435590036.webm

Soma needs to die to rid herself from this suffering

Is the "lots of people get super powers" plotline just fucking eternally cursed?

Nobody can get it right. Charlotte was a trainwreck, this was a fucking borefest.

Even Sup Forums can't get it right, pic related.

yep dropped it there as well

What does it say?

I am going to. Watching final arc now.

Probably because he spent a lot of time with Haruki.

heroine poll

Who is number 1 and 2?

1. Resetto
2. 2° Witch
3. Hands on the Wall
4. Telephone
5. Twintail
6. Cat
7. EDGE-chan
8. Bird
9. KitKat
10. Lie Detector

Poor edge-chan. Good for cat, though.

The second half was great, and I'm glad I stuck through the early slowness. Overall, I'd give the show a 7/10.

>Is the "lots of people get super powers" plotline just fucking eternally cursed?
Shit, you might be right.

Who is telephone?

Why is Tomoki and ChiruChiru there?

Chiruchiru is Michiru.

The only man cool enough to be a heroine.

Michiru is dream god

I really liked the series
I don't know why, but I do and I'm happier for it

I thought it meant the knowledge sucking germophobe who disguised his voice with a girl's, the one that only talked through the phone.

was waiting for a tragic end

It was okay but my god I know I'll forget it ever existed in like a year or something

Has there been an anime which pandered to intelligencefags as hard as this?

I watched it all the way through, and not until the end did the interactions between people get so weird for me that I really started to notice it.

That said, the fact that the plot of every episode actually had a purpose was pretty satisfying.

This show made me wish there were more anime that was as well put together as this one. Given, this was finished a while ago, but it's not as if the author had released everything at once. It's a surprisingly concise work that has its end in sight from the very start, and there's little wandering in the middle. It just feels very, very complete.

It was literally "Soma gets BTFO in every possible way, future and universe" the episode, no, the entire series. I was rooting for brown Rei because she was just like Kei but goddamn Soma deserved better.

But she will be happy. She may not be happy now, but she will be in the future.

Good shit, BD batch never.Reminder, you too can love a stone and fuck a swamp man.

And fuck that piece of wood, if you can do it, just fucking do it.

But she's been relegated to coworkerzone.

Boy, Girl and the Story of Sagrada > Memory in Children > Witch, Picture and Red Eye > Boy, Girl and — >>>>>>> One Hand Eden > shit >>>>>>> Cat, Ghost and Revolution Sunday

Half of the first cour actually wasn't that bad.

>Memory in Children that high
I actually didn't like that arc in the slightest. I almost ended up dropping it. I'm glad I didn't, but I thought it was by far the worst arc.

The only reason why Memory in Children that high is because of episode 10, otherwise it would be only slightly over One Hand Eden.