What happened to "Secret Santa will start within a week"?

What happened to "Secret Santa will start within a week"?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/162003810/#162007256
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stupid phoneposter can't search the archive.

That is from the archive.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/162003810/#162007256

It moved to reddit where it rightfully belongs.

At least wait until the weekend before asking.

You mean /soc/?

What's this about Canada? I only participated last year and had no issues with Canadian people I got paired with

Just Toronto.

People are upset because someone showed off the /ss/ gifts he received to his friends.

Dont worry about that, they're already semi-banned.

Because ONE (1) faggot decided to throw some normie party where he opened his gifts, which pissed some people off and gave the anti-/ss/ shitposters fuel to keep complaining about event and trolling to try and get the second largest country in the world banned, even after the individual user himself said he wouldn't participate anymore and was blacklisted officially as well.

Whats the email to participate?

The week isn't over. Stop bumping this thread you fucking retarded monkeys

kill yourself

No u

>normie

Kill yourself your retarded monkey. Stop bumping this thread.

Bump

What is sage?
Dumb newfag.

The hosts have already said they're not.

I fail to see what's wrong with this

You're not allowed to have friends.

Os it's thw first time I enter this kind of threads.
Do people gift lewd stuff? Or just anime/manga related gifts.

Of course they gift lewd stuff, where do you think we are?

The two aren't exactly mutually exclusive.

They're not my friends.

>pic
So some autist throw a fit because someone had a christmas party? I don't get it.

/ss/ is supposed to be something special between you and Sup Forums, not between you and your friends. There's nothing wrong with having friends and if you wanna show off your gifts to them whatever, but making a post where the focus is your shitty normalfag party instead of the community actually doing the event is just a dick move. Also,
>3DPD
>fedora
>gifts opened before Christmas
>talks about meeting up at a con

No, you are the newfag.

That's pretty much it.

I want to fuck Djeeta

What kind of lewd stuff?

The entire post is thanking the gifter, how is that not focused on /ss/?

The guy writes as if he has a fedora welded to his head, and starting out by saying he and his guests were "perplexed" by the gifts makes it sound like they were having an ironic laugh at Miguel W's expense

In part, yes, but it still looks bad and anyone who's been here for any amount of time should know that posting something like that would cause an autism storm. It's not hard to figure out that you should keep your normalfag real life shit out of Sup Forums

/ss/ is a continuous blogging general the closer it gets to Christmas. Keeping normalfag shit out of Sup Forums is impossible when /ss/ might as well BE normalfag shit.

>being perplexed is the same as laughing
look at a dictionary

Rules are bent for things like /ss/ with the understanding that it's a greater good for the culture of the board than it is a harm, but that good faith is lost when people don't respect the event or the culture around it. I don't think we should blacklist an entire area because of one faggot but if you actually think there's nothing wrong with his posts you should probably lurk more.

"Perplexed" implies confusion, as though he had never seen anime merchandise and regarded it as an object of curiosity, which is hardly what you'd expect from someone who enrolled in a gift exchange, much less from someone opening the gifts in front of others. Whatever that guy actually mean it's a poor word choice.

Stop bumping this kuso thread

You as well.

>what is sage

I want a santa loli

Who are you quoting?

A FUCKING LEAF

You'll probably get grinched and not get shit.

Oh, that? I remember it being posted last year. I thought the case had been closed with the ban of this specific person