youtu.be/61H-gtJq4Bc
youtu.be/l64fJMeHWjo
youtu.be/HmphHSDeZzE
youtu.be/e2KZQazEOW4
youtu.be/-fkv1Dkh-Ls
youtu.be/0AbCG-FbDGk
youtu.be/dcS3363jci8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Intermitted Fasting is fantastic for losing weight. I haven't eaten breakfast for the last 2 years or so. Have cutted it down to 2 meals a day and I feel much more energized.

The truest redpill is a keto diet (No carbs) though.

If you want to fast for days at a time you have to train yourself. Those indians make their heart beat really slow and move like they're flowing through the world. Correct breathing techniques and everything, its really impressive desu they can go like 20 days without food.

If starving yourself was a form of enlightenment it'd make Wakanda a somewhat believable premise.

Because the person on the far right of your picture is a ghost.
There. Done.

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

this

I’ve been doing intermittent fasting for the last few weeks, 16-20 hours. Feels pretty good man, I’m not sure if i’ve lost any weight but I like it

Intermittent fasting is a meme and so is Martin Berkhan

It's great. I recommend intermittent fasting. You should give stuff up for Lent, too. Even if you're not religious or not overtly religious.

This guy understands.

almost entirely pseudo science, as far as the benefits go. Mostly just useless, and then extremely negative the longer you do it. As far as weight loss goes, of course its effective, you're literally not eating, but not 1 in 10000 have that much willpower, and most make up for it after the fact, in the "victory" stage.

pirahã-tier behavior, would put anti-psychs in your drinks and never invite you over again

le shit nigger

>mfw high metabolism
No more breakfast for you, fatty! Don't want to gain another 600 pounds do we?

>Lent.
Fucking Cathcuck.

It's better to eat early and fast for dinner. That way your waking body has a chance to metabolize the energy you absorb during the day, before processes slow down while you sleep. Getting the proper amount of sleep is also important.

But yes, intermittent fasting is exactly what we are bulit for, evolutionarily. We developed under feast or famine conditions.

It's starvation for rich people.

I've been only eating 4 days a week for like 9 months. feels awesome. great way to lose weight without sacrificing athletic performance.

underrated

Lent is what got me into fasting from time to time.

Russian Orthodox Christians do it too.

you can do fasting if it is useful to you. If you do fasting to feel like a buddha, then you are a cult victim.

Eat large breakfast
small lunch
no dinner

my powerlevel got big

I never eat breakfast and some days skip eating altogether
>inb4 skelly
I'm a few pounds off optimal BMI. Excessive calorie intake shortens your life.

Fasting can be very good for you; in some way it cleanses your body. Also, as others have said, good way to lose weight. Most important thing is to eat the right things when you do eat. Mineral rich food like certain fruits and vegetables, beans, etc.

This

Glad to hear it.

I'm not even Catholic. No need to be so butthurt, friend. You just need a hug.

I'm currently on day 11 of a 14 day fast, 20 days possibly. AMA

Continue starving yourselves brainlets

True, but I doubt he's a mail order bride with the Jack.

I neve have breakfast so I fast from 20.00 (8pm) to 13.00 (1pm)

so 17 hours a day

Ah.. You must be an Anglican. Those quads though.

Just go plant-based diet.

I'm not so sure about the no-carbs thing. My gains sucked when I went full re- I mean keto for 6 months. I eat a minimum of complex carbs daily, usually in the morning. Protein>fat>carbs

I don't want to lose my gains

>Not even Cathcuck.
>I just celebrate it because I can.
Henry the eighth mightn't be around to shove a pinecone up your bum you heretical poof but I will.

>Russian Orthodox Christians do it too.

Which is why there's no difference between the papists and the LARPers.

But your body needs some carbs, it's the most efficient thing for your brain to get energy from.

One meal a Day is dangerous. Look up Snake Diet on youtube.

Fast as long as you can. No one has the will power to starve themself to death so theres no worries of dying. Its all about drinking salt water. And dry fasting is for curing cancer and kicking toxins faster than any other diet

Unironically this. Starving yourself is retarded, and high performance requires you to actually have calories.

they are starving. Fasting is not starving until all your fats gone

Almost every culture on the planet except Americans practice fasting, fatass.

go at least 2 days. Dont be a pussy and try for a week.

you have ZERO clue

this

>No one has the will power to starve themself to death

youtu.be/KCRAMkuIzp0

Eating more than once a week is literal Satanism.

I'm down 20lbs since the start of the year. Fasting, exercise and eating healthier. It all helps

The white man uses carbs. The current trend is just people trying to find a scapegoat for their overindulgence and lazyness.

Cutting carbs is a bit like getting a surgery on your stomach.

youtu.be/AgTGAPz-1M0

> No one has the will power to starve themself
American education. Many people have done exactly that, either as a protest or for religious reasons.

I've read the stories about ascetics of various faiths starving themselves to transcendence or whatever but, they always used something like a tincture that basically poisoned themselves as they wasted away. Nobody with access to food who isn't drugging themselves will be able to starve themselves to death provided they don't have some kind of brain problem.

Fasting is pretty useful. Most people that try it and stay committed end up altering their diet because they realize they didn't need to eat 8000 calories a day to survive. Grazing on junk food and drinking a thousand calories from coffee with milk sugar and shit or soda and such catches a lot of people off guard. It's a good way to break bad eating habits.

>a Dutch Catholic
I've seen it all now.

I know fasting when you're sick can help some things, and I know it can be good for your metabolism not to constantly digest huge meals, but days at a time without eating isn't good. You can't possibly be exerting yourself on fumes.
Even I'll have days or short periods where I pretty much only eat fruit and veggies and maybe a few nuts, but not nothing. That's crazy.

Yea im sure someone in this thread is gonna starve themself now that you said they can. fucking retard

None of you have much will power to go one week straight let alone go straight to 2% body fat from 40%

Spanish remnant.

>pseudoscience
>of course its effective

>I'll take "moving the goalposts" for 500, Alex.
You said nobody has the willpower to starve themselves. That's blatantly false, deal with it retard.

slowclap

>ayo wewuz snappin' necks

The entire South is still Catholic, leaf.

WRONG
there is no correalation between metabolism and sleep you major league faggot

I did it for 2 months straight once. I'm starting again tomorrow as well. You're retarded m8.

Could you provide me with some evidence of people actually starving themselves to death. As in, willful starvation that is the primary cause of death without any form of aid from other substances or from physical means like being locked up without means of escape or injury etc. ? I'm curious.

There is though. It's been known forever.

This is normal. The southern provinces have always been catholic. Only Holland (the commercial center) is strictly protestant.

Are you kidding me? Poor sleep totally impacts metabolism.

Didn't that Into the Wild guy starve?

Thats why you drink pink salt and potassium salt... If you have fat on you.... you can not eat. Fat= stored food
youtu.be/SlIvlp2q83Q
youtu.be/Uz7r3n5NeYU
youtu.be/1DssiR8unZ4
youtu.be/q3JXJ2nL9gA
youtu.be/18YymHzV16U
youtu.be/jDzHvmp0iyw

Unironically this

I fast on BBC every night

NONE OF YOU LOL

you starved yorself to death?

How big of a surplus during the 4 days?

Irish hunger protests, countless Buddhist monks, and lots of people who did it on accident while trying to fast.

youtu.be/U6umfRzbVDY

>keto
Eat properly and get some exercise faggot

>Into the Wild guy
I'm not familiar with this but, at first glance it sounds like a guy that went inna woods and failed to secure food or at least put himself into a place where he couldn't if he wanted to as he began to waste away.

youtu.be/IOJL4hr7_Yg

OP asked for a red pill. This guy lays it all out for everyone

Go to and find fast general. Lurk the generals for a while before posting your faggy questions. Here´s a summary of clinically observed efects:
>better insuline response
>better response to leptine(aka food satiety hormone)
>increases BDNF(Increases neuroplasticity and kognitive function)
>lowers bodyweight quickly while being actually somewhat on par with lowcal diet on muscle retention
Heres my own anecdotal efects after 70+hours fasting last week:
>less stable mood after 24hours (fluxuates between crystal clear and euphoric to irritable and anhedonic feeling)
>lost about a 1kg of fat
>insanely good mood after refeeding, I´m talking better feeling than in years
>the purpose of my fast had nothing to do with spirituality but i can now see why it was so common with religious people
Overall the scales tip easily on the net positive side, even with the fact that i shart my pants like a fucking burger once after downing saltwater too fast. Going to start 30+ hour fast practically now, as i´m planning on doing every week.

I meant actual medical data that corroborated a willingness to die from starvation with starvation being the direct cause without outside influence.

In alaska. The river thawed and locked him out of civilization

I dont eat sweets(witch is awesome, your taste for sugar amplifies and you barely can eat sweet stuff, but frzits become delicious!) , I dont drink or smoke.
Having an unhealthy diat is retarded though, and that is fasting.
Having an unhealthy diet.
retarded.
no upsides.
only downsides.

it's pretty cool. i'll do a week or so every now and then. just make sure you get your sodium.

I'd be shocked if somebody who only replaces fluid and electrolytes is truly healthy. Even if you do have a lot of fat, wouldn't it make more sense to eat like 1200 calories of clean food a day? So you at least have some protein, minerals, vitamins, and fats to work with?
I can't imagine any healthy person would benefit from starvation. You'd have to be a pretty fat person to merit that extreme a diet.

Brutal.

this. everything you learned in health class is wrong.

Fasting is comparable to a psychedelic experience. Make it a ritual.

+ Potassium

Did you get shekels for your diary

yeah, if you're a pussy

Intermittent fasting is great for you, as your body evolved to not eat everyday. Carbs are fine as your body is set up for them, your saliva even begins to digest carbs before they enter your stomach, just watch how much you consume in total (veggies count as carbs).

Stop eating.

What the fuck are you talking about? What "outside influence?" Are you trying to say that a monk choosing to not eat for two months while sitting in the same spot and then dying doesn't count as "starving to death" or something?

youtu.be/x58zfD_gXNg

youtu.be/egoQNqSDiuc
youtu.be/61H-gtJq4Bc
youtu.be/l64fJMeHWjo
youtu.be/HmphHSDeZzE
youtu.be/e2KZQazEOW4
youtu.be/-fkv1Dkh-Ls
youtu.be/0AbCG-FbDGk
youtu.be/dcS3363jci8

nice desu, I've been going on 8 on / 16 off periods for a couple years now, but I think I'll give 30hrs a try.