Amerimutt slaves

>make fun of Europeans for having royalty and being "serfs"
>literally Israel's personal attack dog and nanny

Why are Americans blind to this? Israel sends your boys to their deaths and you say "thank you greatest ally!" It's top cuckold

> you say "thank you greatest ally!"

GOOD
If only the rest of you Goyim were so well behaved!

I don't even hate y'all, I respect it even. You got the world's strongest nation to be your little bitch

>You got the world's
>*nations
>to be your little
>*bitches
Perfection

Look at these mutilated dicklets and laugh

Your Self-denigration will not grant you my boon

I just want the 3rd Temple built so Jesus will come back. Jokes on the Jews really.

is there a still for this gif?
I want the american and mexico one from the thumbnail for uh....reasons

*NATIONS
I've been wanting to ask a kike about this for a while if Goyim means nation

.>FROM THIS DAY FORTH I SHALL REFER TO OCCUPIED PALESTINE AS THE GOYIM OF ISRAEL

>Royal bloodlines are a bunch of inbred hacks
>leading the charge in “open borders” and have roaming rape gangs infesting your land
“Stupid Americans don’t know what they’re missing”

You have to be a cuck to be a real american it's their culture

Look who's talking

>president kowtows to Israel and does as AIPAC commands

just because you'd shoot anyone who tries to mess with your pet dog doesn't make you the dog's pet, idiot

In this case their "pet" literally bit them (Israeli jets bombed American ships in the six day war). America responded by still being their little bitch.

>you’re a cuck, that makes me not one
I don’t think so, eurocuck. But at least we have the right to defend ourselves from the mudslime invasion, unlike you.

yeah, so? you raise a pet for decades you're not going to put it down over something like that

But you aren't defending yourself from the Spic invasion? You are 56% white, used to be 85% only 40 years ago

You didn't fight back, you said you would but now it's too late

Amerigoblins are pathetic, impossible to respect them.

American politicians have to bend backwards to appeal their AIPAC masters

Literally have to go on a ritualistic visit to Israel to pray at their wailing wall

you pet your dog and feed it treats. doesn't change you're still the alpha in the situation

As long as we have the right to bear arms, it’s never too late. Remember that it took only 3% of the population to overthrow what was (at the time) the most powerful military in the world. Giving up your right to self defense was the biggest mistake Europe ever made.

Do not reply to off topic threads.
This belongs on int or bant not pol
Report.

Don't you guys have a mudslime problem though?

SAVE ME FROM THIS SHITHOLE PLEASE!!!

>Angry goblin doesn't like hearing the truth
LOL

Show me where America demonstrated it's superiority in this relationship