DAILY REMINDER IF YOU ARE A (((CHRISTCUCK))) YOU AREN'T WHITE

Hindu and Buddhism are the only true Aryan doctrines started by the ANCIENT ARYANS THIS IS SCIENTIFIC FACT. You follow some kikery desert demon worship and will have to be purged with the kikes for your heresy against the all father if you do not repent and burn your bibles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HuJCsj4PrfU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzp___VQT02nbxkt-7TRtoB
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/what-happened-sunken-city-cuba-001883
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/exceptional-underwater-city-cuba-new-theory-its-origins-part-i-005425
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=eSotczM2eCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hindu and Buddhism are the only true Aryan doctrines started by the ANCIENT ARYANS THIS IS SCIENTIFIC FACT.
Stoicism
Zen
Overman
Epircurianism
Brahmanism
Zoroastrianism

All created by white men.

muh dick

i dunno about these asian oriental beliefs, they seem pretty nigger, though there is some crossover deities with European ones, i dont think they're directly related.

>blue eyes

Into the trash. I literally don't know a single decent person that has blue eyes. They're all nigger tier or mentally ill

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

christian server bkXHBgq

Well this is true but what is you point desu? They are all "plagiarized" if you will from the religion and philosophy I already listed. Hindu/Buddhism were passed down to the ancient Aryans from the Atlanteans

>i dunno about these asian oriental beliefs,
desu these are ancient Aryans as the post said do you want to know your true history?

Here you can start with Atlantis if you want
youtube.com/watch?v=HuJCsj4PrfU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzp___VQT02nbxkt-7TRtoB

or see how they have been cooking the books, this is true Aryan history
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9

They are both playlists btw, desu nearly all of history (((they))) teach us is all lies the buddha was Aryan so were the "Indians" of the Vedas in dawrka in 30,000 BC described in the vedas

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tales-two-headed-giant-are-legends-kap-dwa-real-008594
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-americas/what-happened-sunken-city-cuba-001883
ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/exceptional-underwater-city-cuba-new-theory-its-origins-part-i-005425
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/watch?v=_EvD7PXUwRY
youtube.com/watch?v=eSotczM2eCk

This is what the Reich discovered and tried to show the world desu, the global Aryan Vedic Empire

Hi Frank

who the fuck is frank nigger? I got a frank for you right here a footlong

>epicuck
kek

What books would you recommend on hinduism? Besides the bhagavad gita and the upanishads

Go fuck yourself Bodhi.

The Vedas desu, you can find good copies on audio book on YT on prob pdf I have a copy of the artic vedas if you want on my Jewgle drive

Kill yourself you cucked faggot

buddha has that symbol on his chest, (((that symbol)))

tfw space kikes larped as gods when our civilizations were just emerging by bunch of apes.

Extremely ironic you fucking larper.

>You follow some kikery desert demon worship and will have to be purged with the kikes for your heresy against the all father if you do not repent and burn your bibles

uhh no

You brain dead niggers need to be gassed if you do not burn that bullshit book. I mean look we all know you all are not real smart or you would be a (((Christian))) to begin with , we will rehabilitate you or expel your ass out of white lands