Dragon Ball Super

What do you like/hate most about Goku?

I hate everything about Goku.

Bad father

I think he is a shit father for sure.

When he be actin a fool

I hate how fucking battle autistic he is, which is something I hate about Saiyans in general. They're retards.

When will Super have real brutality and violence?

But Goku did nothing wrong.

How good he looks in a turban

Fucking never, user. It's a cartoon for children that comes on in the morning. If you want Super violence, read the manga.

Remember when DB was actually violent as shit?

Make the Tournament of Power better by adding or changing 1 thing.

U6 Saiyans terminated minus Cabba

remove caulishit, kaleshit and friezashit

Sorry I meant minus Caulifla (best girl btw) and not Cabba.

>friezashit

implying Toei will get rid of their cashcow.

Shit taste.

have Gohan pathetically job against weak oppone-

Oh wait, he's doing that next week against a fucking YARDRAT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

I like how cute he's

Shut the fuck up Caulishitter.

>frieza

>Changing one thing
Remove Caulifla. She's just a bum. Instead of her, the third Saiyan is the prince of Saiyans in U6. Also, give Kale a personality.

>Toei
Frieza is Toriyama's idea again

He has possibly doomed my two new favourite characters

Who?

Spotted the Gohanfags

I really really LOVE Vegeta!

Would anyone here really care if we never saw any of the other universes fighters again?

>anyone who doesn't like a shitty bland two-dimensional character that serves absolutely no purpose is a Gohanfag
Caulicucks sure are insecure.

Nice try, assmad Caulicuck. Get out.

Okay, Bulma.

No, we have no investment in any of them. Hit is kinda cool, but I don't think their is anything more of him worth seeing. I'd rather see more of Goku, Vegeta and Frieza, since they are the only interesting part of the show anymore

Nope.

>muh caulifla boogeyman
>this insecurity

Yep definitely Gohanfags.

>What do you like/hate most about Goku?
I hate how Toriyama and Toei are ruining his character in DBS

Ignore this retard. He's so mad about people wanting Caulifla gone that he has to group them all into one place. You know you aren't Gohanfags. Don't let him shit up the thread.

>I hate how Toriyama and Toei are ruining his character in DBS

Well fucking said. Tournament of Power has been nothing but Goku fighting like an amateur constantly letting his guard down. And as for his borderline retardation, it's almost Sup Forums tier it's that bad. Once in a while isn't even funny, consistently stupid is outright annoying.

Beerus and Champa

I used to like how he would scare the shit out of villains with his relentlessness

I can't remember the last time that happened. I hate that he suffers from the shounen MC syndrome

How are they doomed? Beerus is one of my favorites as well

That he is a mary sue. Also, as of super, he is now a sociopath

BABY BABY CLOSE YOUR EYES! GO BACK INTO YOUR ENDLESS DREAM~

Hello everyone, this is Jiren the Grey of the Pride Troopers, here to keep these threads clean of never ending, disgusting, unjust shitposting.

Remember: If you see any low effort shitposting by those two criminals "Califlafag the Underaged" or "Gohanfag the Pedo", just reply with a picture of a Pride Trooper, and we will be sure to bring them to justice!

>Jiren the Gay
FTFY

That's what this thread is for. Because the other thread open was fucking garbage.

>I hate that he suffers from the shounen MC syndrome
?

Redit is that way ->

Shut the FUCK up

>Remember: If you see any low effort shitposting by those two criminals "Califlafag the Underaged" or "Gohanfag the Pedo"

Do you guys think Toei will animate the neck snap or just indiscreetly do it off screen?

Petition to rename all mafuba containers "Vegeta pots"?

Make the other universes better and make universe 2 the winner.

I know they'll probably be revived but still both risk getting erased and it's partly because of Goku and his eagerness to fight.

Goku's not wrong here.

Bye bye darlings!

How do we feel about that theory suggesting Zeno is unknowingly sending the universes elsewhere instead of erasing them like he thinks?

Also, who's above Zeno. I refuse to believe a child is the ultimate one.

?

It seems like the stronger Goku becomes, the lower his IQ drops. It fucking pisses me off how dumb they've made Goku.

>Super Goku makes Kid Goku look like a genius

REEEEEEEEEEE

I suppose that's true, at least one of them is at least temporarily fucked. I'm actually looking forward to Champa's death though because I want to see Beerus have a genuine emotional moment over his brother. The only problem is that would be decent writing and this is Super.

If they were trying for comedy in that scene, they failed monumentally. This was Trunks>SSB Vegito tier bad.

>oops I forgot the Senzu beans
>opps I forgot the Urn
>oops I forgot the Seal

Universe 6 is as good as fucked when Hit gets ringed out.

right here

>Goku trying to sneak a snuggle with Botamo's fluff
Fucking nice

But the senzu bean thing didn't matter because Zamasu burned them anyway.

I do hope it gets a good response from Beerus, I had an alternative theory that Champa will win and because he's in debt to Beerus will revive him and his universe with universe 6 and 7 being the only universes now.

There's nothing wrong with being a battle autistic.

Pretty much this. Every other fighter on that team is fucking worthless. I'm actually not sure why no one has just gone ahead and ringed out Magetta now that Botamo is gone. Just call him a faggot or something and then push him over the edge.

It's a better way to get rid of the senzu beans. Goku constantly forgetting stuff was annoying.

My fuck I love seeing Vegeta go Papa Bear over his loved ones.

I would enjoy that as well. I mainly just want interaction between them, I love those fucking cats.

There is when it gets people killed and destroys the planet. Saiyans are fucking dumbshits.

>anime
>heroes are incompetent

>manga
>villains are competent

Pretty different if you ask me

its his inner Saiyan king in it + his earth loving virus

When did the fanbase start sweating stupid shit like this? The senzu beans were either destroyed or forgotten in both versions.

Vegeta is best dad and best bro

What did Toei mean by this?

>Just call him a faggot or something and then push him over the edge.

That would require forward planning and strategy, both of which are beyond any of the fighters in this arc.

They are so fucking gay for each other, holy shit.

American Goku was more heroic. Japanese Goku is a dumbass fighting savant that just wants to have a good time.