What’s wrong with western women?

What’s wrong with western women?

Women teachers are very lonely

there are next to NO repercussions for their bad behavior.

Why? Lack of masculinity in the younger generation? We have a serious problem

(((Nice.)))

>women fucking young men en masse
>is this because of a lack of masculinity in the younger generation?

The student was also a black thug, in case anyone was wondering.

Why is STEM is male dominated?
Because of slutty hot STEM teachers?

I've worked in a few high schools. I'd say it's mostly because they have little time for a social life, and partly because even at their relatively young age they struggle to find a good man.

nah people just become teachers because they're immature and peaked in high school and don't want to work a real job. That same mentality also leads to a tendency to having sex with children and teenagers

>I'd say it's mostly because they have little time for a social life

Here in America your average teacher is making above the national average median wage and gets more time off than your typical plumber or lawyer. Face it, teachers are just parasitic predatory scumbags.

>male teachers fuck female students en-masse
>IT'S DUE TO TOXIC MASCULINITY
>fire nearly all male teachers
>hire women in their place
>female teachers are now fucking their male students en-masse

Makes me think.

Teaching is a hard job nowadays. Plus I wouldn't say that they're immature at all. They try to lead by example.

This happens every single fucking day now. Meanwhile at 26 year old man that even talks to an 18 year old girl (which is legal) is considered a creep, a loser, a pervert, a guy that can't get women his own age. The police will literally be called on you.

Masculinity? Women are not attracted to it anymore, that's why they're fucking little boys.

What are a high school teacher's average working hours in the states? Here they come in early in the morning, and typically don't leave until the early evening. Plus a lot of them work at home, and on weekends including Sundays

No it isn't. Teachers have no skills except regurgitating information and they're one of the few "professions" left in this country where people can still retire at 50. Construction is a much more difficult and back breaking job than teaching hence why women seem to flock to being professional public school babysitters

Nothing. Sup Forums is a /ss/ board

Most male teachers have been pretty genuine and committed, at least in my experience. Could just be the contrast though, because at least 90% of pre-college educators are women here.

kids are just sexy as fuck okay???

you can't blame these teachers who can resist a sexi lil teen in a skirt of a lil shota with supple butt>>>>>????

>What’s wrong with western women?
Same as with any liberated roasties -- its true self is not something males have evolved to be attracted to or respectful of.

But, there the solution has already arrived...

>Plus a lot of them work at home, and on weekends including Sundays

[Citation Needed]
Even if they did, it doesn't matter because so does practically every other white collar profession. The difference is that the private sector doesn't get summers off, a fat pension, and teenagers to act out your failed high school experience with

Try babysitting a bunch of horny teenage brats for 8 hours a day and see how you cope

It's the same here. That guy is a faggot.

pol has gotten into my head. Whenever i read these stories i just instantly think the teen is a "teen"

okay we get it, you dislike teachers because you dropped out of highschool for your construction job. No need to rant on and on about it

There's nothing wrong with adult women teaching love to young boys.

I hope you’re joking. We are witnessing the moral decay of society. We are the verge of it crumbling quickly in front of us.

Nice

Yeah telling students to fuck off or sending them out of the room for acting up is such a hard job oh my god! I just can't handle disciplining people because otherwise they won't like me as a professional! I can tell you're a women. Try sitting on your knees all day cleaning shit out of gutters or engineering a bridge that doesn't collapse and kill all traffic. Teachers are complete faggots and you know it.

Don't lie, you're just mad because this didn't happen to you when you were young

Hot

Okay, we get it, you have no real skills. Those that can, do, those that can't, teach. I hope there's a real economic collapse and all of you public sector leeches starve to death when the government can no longer pay you

Sluts gonna slut

i wonder if "the boy"is white

lucky fucker either way

>t. boomer dropout who's been stuck working manual labor for 30+ years

NICEE

I'm starting to think you were fucked by your teacher too

I'm currently studying mathematics at university, and our peers definitely want our big ole STEM penis's in their mouths.

alright Tyquan!

Not a construction worker or a baby boomer but whatever helps you sleep at night you manchild. Couldn't hack it in the real work force so you decided to go into a field for glorified babysitters and women. You're also probably a pedophile which is pretty common in the teaching field.

>I've worked in a few high schools. I'd say it's mostly because they have little time for a social life, and partly because even at their relatively young age they struggle to find a good man.

no it's because they are whores. just whores not some "can't find a good man" crap.

>You're also probably a pedophile
yeah you were for sure diddled as a youth. Project all you want, I'm not a teacher nor do I work for the gubmint, not that a cushy high-paying job would be a bad thing.

Simple. They are so privileged they think they can do these things. This is not OK white people.

So when are you going to admit that you went into teaching because you're lazy and are a pedophile? Teachers are the absolute biggest whiners and complainers in society today. They are nothing more than an arm of the welfare state constantly begging for more gibmedats under the excuse that they can't afford to give their students pencils. Just kys because you're an absolute waste of flesh and you do not contribute anything of value to society.

I have 12 classes. 10 of my teachers are women and almost 80% of the teachers in my school (or almost any tunisian school) are women. Less than 5% of them are actually good at their job. Male teachers however always seem to know exactly what they're doing, have better communication skills and can manipulate information in different ways for the student to eventually absorb it. Also the increase of female teachers in my country led to the decrease of the quality of the education and the basic level of students. No one seemed to put those two statistics together yet. We are so eager on giving women anything they want that gov/corps don't even hire them based on their actual abilities anymore. They are simply hired because they're women. I think the west suffers from the same issue

where did he touch you? How often did it happen?

>What’s wrong with western women?
It's worse in Russia.

>I'm not a teacher nor do I work for the gubmint,

You say that in a tone of defensiveness as if you subconsciously agree that teaching is in fact a pathetic job for lazy idiot trash.

>not that a cushy high-paying job would be a bad thing.

It's a bad thing when its immoral and you provide no value to the general population.

they also get 3 months of the year off. i lived next door to a teacher. all summer she was hanging in her backyard in a bikini and i would stand on my deck and jerk it to her.

Slide thread.
Sage

Don't you have some papers you should be grading? I hear your 12th grade Holocaust Studies and Basic Arithmetic courses have papers do, but its irrelevant anyways because you're incapable of being fired thanks to the fact that insulting the human pieces of garbage known as teachers are basically protected by political correctness

This is very true. One of the biggest side effects of a female-majority education system is that the curriculum becomes crafted to female types of learning, not male. Men learn best by action and manipulation (ie. in a garage, woodshop) and women are proficient at memorizing and repeating exact information (which is why they were often hired as typists, and still are court stenographers). As women fill the workforce, they create lessons that are almost entirely rote memorization with no engagement. As a result, males suffer and now we have a situation wherein something like 60% or higher of every college campus is female.

haha Guy

How badly did it hurt when he put it in?

How badly did it hurt when your meanie students called you a big ugly fatso? Oh my god so many horny students being mean to me omg my job is so hard because of those big meanies!!!

>be me
>teacher in her early 20s
>kinna dorky
>ex-sorority girl
>volleyball coach
>journalism teacher
>flirts with me a lot
>never pick up on the cue's
>7 years later
>found out she was getting multiple creampies from the football team
>literally every athlete banged her
>mfw she just wanted a nice quiet fellow nerd to watch wes anderson movies with
>mfw i was that guy
>mfw i imagine her being tossed around the football team, getting cock shoved inside her when she just wanted love from me
>mfw she's probably had several abortions when we could've had 4 kids, saving the white race

fuck guys...

>get in advanced chemistry junior year high school
>sucked at chemistry barely did well and spent a lot of time in afterschool sessions getting help on the shit
>teacher was late 40s early 50s woman with previous industry experience in chemistry married
>had nice rack a nice 5 foot 4 or so in height, ok face
>all those times getting help and asking her to come over to look at lab shit and getting that rack near me
>tfw she would be pretty good milf mommy material

Fuck me I'd kill for 20 something chemistry teacher to have sexual adventures with. Fucking bastard kids these days getting lucky.

>even at their relatively young age they struggle to find a good man.

Either good men really are that difficult to find, or their expectations are fucking stratospheric.

he must have really tore that ass up, how else could you be so butthurt after 30 years

these ho bags feel old being around hormonal teens all day. even in their mid 20s they feel like they have lost it a bit. they see the other teen females and to them it's competition so if they get any attention from a teen guy they go crazy and go right for the dick. it makes them feel young and worthwhile.

i have NO idea what I'm talking about

In this particular case, nothing. That boy is one lucky bastard.

really tingles my testicles

Exactly, the whole "school tests your memory not your intelligence" argument is the result of how female teachers deliver information to their students which I think works great in the early stages of education but extremely ineffective later on.

nah i think you're correct in some cases

>There's nothing wrong with adult women teaching love to young boys.
technically, no -- there isn't.

HOWEVER, is a society that stigmatises sex and sexuality - esp. in terms of the adult-to-child variety (esp.2 for the adult male to child dynamic) - any such allusions will be met with the amydala (emotional centre) flaring up and completely overwhelming any logical discourse relating to the matter. This, despite actual, damaging paedophilia being rampant, ingrained and institutionalised in modern society.

>tfw teaching kids about sex and encouraging experimentation (with each other) in an safe environment would empower them -- knowledge = power... but malware affected computer says "noooooooo..."
>tfw they would then have the tools to understand abuse from consensual [natural] lust / desire
>tfw females going through puberty at ~9 years (down from ~16 c.1850 -- earliest sample data -- reasons for declination: unknown) and their roasties will soon be ketchup'ing in their cribs, but they're still vestal and primed for diddling
>tfw hypocritical, superficial puritan society still mulls over whether kids should learn about birds bonking bees from Google "BLACKED" searches and Zoo365, or from a controlled, sanitised, rational forum
>tfw in the current year, dickbrains are breaking virginities with deep-throating, anal and facial abuse -- literally renting asunder the later life male / female schism to unbridgeable proportions
>tfw blame entertainment for said manifestation, and not the obvious offshoots of an uneducated, puritan mindset being exposed to and edified by abject dissolution

26 year old woman logic

>my future husband must be over 6 foot, have a college degree, his own house, a new car, muscles, smart/charming and witty

fucks a child that lives at home, rides the bus to school, literally hit puberty 3 years ago

Youre probably right actually.

Being married back in the day probably helped neutralize these feelings quite a bit. Now all teachers are roasty, single spinsters who are freaking out over their biological clock and are still competing like they are back in high school again.

NICE

Since they don't have enough time for a social life, they're more likely to look for a partner at work. Teachers marrying other teachers has been common in my experience.

I'm not sure how high their expectations might be. Any decent man who's straight would probably fit the bill.

Teachers are the women of employment. It is one of the most stress free jobs there is and yet they still have the audacity to whine for higher pay.

>higher suicide rate = better job
only a fucking boomer could unironically believe this

Nice strawman, Mr. Kidfucker. I guess there really isn't all that much going inside your tiny brain. The issue isn't the fact that teachers are comfortable; the issue is that you contribute nothing to society and expect to earn more than everyone else in the country that actually keeps the lights on or keeps you from dying from cancer.

this is her. jeez this bitch who is married is buying weed and sexting a 14 y/o? goddamn lady they say young teen boys are lost.

He's right though, its a joke job that requires a very easy college degree. Most teachers have never worked another job in their life, but think their job is so hard. They have no idea how hard another people have to work for that 40k a year in the private sector. You actually need "skills".

western women are pedophiles.

I'm aware, read this sperg's posts. He was diddled as a schoolchild and thinks I'm his abuser. There are massive problems with education, due in no small part to the amount of female teachers. I just don't think education in of itself is worthless like this boomer does.

>Gypsy soul
The warning signs were right fucking there.

>Nice strawman, Mr. Kidfucker
audible jej who says burgers aren't funny

Lucky guy
I wish i would have been secksed by a female teacher

We should arm these people

post moar

i dont care that she brought shame to herself but her poor husband, jeez. everyone he works with knows his wife is a batshit crazy pedo. of course some will say he had to know she was crazy and got what he deserved. perhaps but i feel for the guy out of instinct

>The 8th grader told them that [the teacher] Peterson, whose married name is Ferri, picked him up occasionally from their home at 11pm and often spent hours with him in private afterwards.

>hey mom and dad, i'm gust going out for a few hours with my teacher, don't wait up for me

???

she does not look 26 on this picture
i would say over 35

cucked by a child

And the teaching field attracts hordes of dumb bitches because its a field that is pure ez-mode

>pushing women to focus on their careers instead of making a family
>be surprised when their biological clock starts ticking so loudly that they're getting student dick

that's how american women age

You're a retard. Teaching is a good and respectable job, if you're a good teacher. There's quite some bad ones around obviously, but it's a goddamn art and pretty damn important.

>17. telemarketers
We should really do something about that. I feel this is ranked way too low.

I think you're getting caught up in minutiae, education has become worthless due to state intervention and the advent of unions within the private sector. Arguing about some "inherent" value is autistic as it's totally detached from reality and is just a waste or your time in addition to everyone who hears your lofty ramblings.

lol

Don't bother, he's a mutt boomer stuck in construction with no high school diploma. Education is inherently evil in his mind

of your time*

I was a strapping young chad back in school and I fucked two teachers in high school. One of them wasn't my teacher though. The other was my art teacher and she used to fuck students all the time.

> Teaching is a good and respectable job, if you're a good teacher.

Too bad 99 percent of teachers are just brainless drooling NPCs looking for a fat pension, including you

> but it's a goddamn art and pretty damn important.

Good, fire all of the shit ones and keep all of the artists. Too bad that would essentially lead to 1 teacher per 5000 students because you're all faggots addicted to your glorified welfare