What should be done to stop school shootings??

what should be done to stop school shootings??

The mentally ill should be kept separate from the rest of us.

Bring back the family structure. Specifically fathers.

what classifieys as metaly ill??

Give guns to all teachers

BAN SCHOOLS
waste of time & gay anyways

If that Florida shooter classify as mentally ill, most Sup Forumsacks are too.

how are teachers qualified to have guns? lol

having only one parent.

Clone Polonskaya and give every teenager one as a sex slave.

Ban Whites from being able to acquire guns

Mandatory training.

Boxing rings in schools now!

Ban schools

why contain it?

define mentally ill.

Home schooling/online school

now fuck off

SAGE

voting democrat

there were muliple teachers in my highschol that had complete mental break downs, how exactly will giving them guns be safe

We need to figure out whether antidepressants help to push people into these mass shootings or if so many people take them that its just a coincidence

have mummy come to america and protecc us

anyone taking antidepressants

>number of parents in home is less than 2

there done and done.

Homeschool everyone.

Nothing. The problem is basically non-existent.

ban schools

During class?

Tax and regulate "gun free zones".

Changing the toxic culture today and reforming the media entirely.

Every child should be given a loaded handgun on the first day of Kindergarten. They will then learn to love and take care of their gun all the way up until they finish high school.

dont give white kids guns

Also this. You're more likely to get stuck by lightning.

still no answer, huh?

Teach ethics, and rebuild the conventional family unit.

Abolish government schools

No because burgers dying is a good thing

Government issued girlfriends.

Abolish schools. Invest in online personalized attention grabbing education and not the bullshit, boring, outdated indoctrination camps called schools.

honestly i think its too late for you guise.
Its seems the only thing americans are interested in is being against something so good luck the next 50 years.

Destigmatize sex. It's making the kids cray cray.

Short of disarming the entire country, what you can actually do to stop this kind of violence is realize that these young men are totally lacking any kind of cohesive community structure. People don't know their neighbors, don't care about their neighborhoods, and don't grow up with any kind of feeling of responsibility to their community. Combine that with the guilt and shame poured upon white kids from kindergarten on and you have a recipe for psychopaths. That's not an easy thing to do though, so let's just say fuck it and disarm everyone amirite?

rent a cops to kill 'em

CCTV so the gubment can't do it without there being footage.

Ever wonder why we got CCTV for columbine but no other shootings at schools ?

this. ban high capacity assault schools

Nothing. These school shooting are entertaining as fuck. Love watching this country crash and burn.

SSRIs are usually a factor, perfectly reasonable to stop them having guns. They're only on them for big pharma profits anyway

genki genki in class desu.

Metal detectors and armed security at every entrance. For more security barb wire fences should also help.

Schools will look like jails from the outside but it'll be effective.

Lol this so much. It's really not hard to tell if it was real or not when they don't realize ANY cctv footage. Every school in this country is riddled with cameras and you are telling me we cant get any footage of a shooter blatantly mowing people down in a hallway?

Mass shooters are looking for international infamy for what they do, so stop giving it to them. Limit any coverage beyond the bare basics to the affected community and under no circumstances should the shooter be the focus of the story. Who cares what his edgelord philosophy was or what he looked, it's not relevant at all.

The other option is to prevent people from wanting to go on a revenge rampage against society on the first place, which would mean more effort into creating high-trust communities where it's not easy to become an alienated loner like it is now.

what if one passes away? does that mean the kid gets fucked over just because his mom or dad gets a heart attack or is murdered?

Break the C eye A into a Million Pieces and scatter into the Wind and the MK School Shootings (False Flags) will mysteriously stop on their own

Focus on pharmaceutical companies and their dumping of medication on the public instead of worrying about bump stocks. But then that would probably hurt profits and we don't want that.

Trump Derangement Syndrome

No man. Fuck those Marxist teachers. Hire veterans to guard the children. It is the best solution. Multiple guards on duty at all times. You need more than one, in case one guard goes crazy and starts shooting kids.

Panic no doubt plays a part in it, but people almost always report multiple shooters

this

it means the child will become mentally ill unless they are moved to a foster home.

citation needed

The more corrupt, the closer we are, brother.

anyone remember, I think it was sandy hook. When there was footage of someone in camo being arrested who looked at the camera and said "it wasn't me" never to be heard of again?

Remove jewish poison from the minds of children

Homeschooling. The school system in America is fucked beyond repair.

This

look up the stats on murders and how many had two mommies or one mommy, vs how many came from normal families.

here's a hint: the numbers support my argument. which is why I wont source you. this is a "do it ya fukken self stupid leftist cuck" kinda thing we're doing here. like chose your own adventure, but instead of press releases, you are searching for real information from real studies. I doubt you'd even be up for that kind of task. I bet you're already looking for the metal kind of the spoon handle waiting for your handler to feed you the factoid of the day.

you disgust me.

What's wrong with school shootings? Why do people assume those kids did not deserve to die?
>muh children
Get #shrekt

Kevlar panels in every classroom.

Teachers receiving police training.

Public school reform including:
>banning syndicates in publicly funded institutions (eliminates to incompetent communist trash)
>introduce school choice (makes schools compete with each other thus improoving their services - schools with more graduates with better grades on a nationally standardized test get more money I.e. better pay)
>mandatory apprenticeship programmes during high school so everyone starts working earlier an grows the fuck up, give tax breaks to employers who get apprentices to teach and employ later on

>you disgust me
lol have you read what youre typing? you want to take a kid away from a house because one of the childrens parents die

The Mandalay Bay shooting is still a fucking mystery. Imagine how many cameras they had and all of the ecidence of CIA niggers killing conservatives. They are after our guns, and they will stage a shooting every week until they get them.

Chokepoints at schools with armed guards.

nothing, they're irrelevant and not a real threat

How about dogs trained to rip off the jugulars of anyone armed?
Like a pack of german shepherds to be released in case of attack.

Mummy!

Being supremely agressive and violent to the point of domestic violence and getting kicked out of school seems pretty clear to me.

This

this

Eradicate the CIA

Reopen mental hospitals(minus the lobotomies).

Teachers need to stop defending bullies.

Well seeing as how they aren't real nothing

It honestly will probably never be solved. Its sad but its a fact we've been ignoring. If we ban guns nationwide muh black market will always be there. If we try to stop with extreme measures some faggot will outsmart it and a loss for muh freedoms renders it a failure. These fags will always be there as a grim reminder that we are a dying nation. We have no love for our communities like we used to. You didnt see betas in the 50s goin on sprees. Everyone wants an easy option buts it not easy, so noone is gonna give a damn its never going to be solved.

Jordan Peterson is on anti depressants, is he going to commit a mass shooting?

>CIA niggers
go home Terry Davis

Psychological health initiatives. Mostly subsidized therapy for anybody that asks.

It's either that or let the gun ban go through.

Yes, please

Defeat (((them))) and stop the mkultra/monarch program. (((They))) have been instigating almost all of these shootings as a pretext to take the guns and you all fucking know it. Back in the day you could straight up mail order full auto guns and there were still no school shootings.

ban schools

ban guns
no guns = no shootings

Anyone who casually speaks about shooting up the school who seems to be disturbed, under pressure, ostracized or bullied needs to have an intervention done immediately.
> a school or mass shooting is not something that a person does lightly, it will end their life and they will die, so its a way for a person looking to cause as much damage on their way out as they can
> this is not a casual "lets do it" spontaneous action that someone might consider just because the means are available.

This is a Suicide Threat and it has to be treated just like one, invoking the mental health system, just like it would have years ago.
> The Mental Health System needs to be overhauled too.

Also sometimes these people have problems, pic related, with not having friends or lovers there to support them emotionally. I think in some way the counseling systems should be able to set up an outlet for those individuals to get what they need tended to. I wont talk about specifics, but there you go. Something that needs done even if there isnt an obvious, politically correct way to handle it.

I'd imagine interning the mentally ill in asylums would solve a great deal of violence, including school shootings. Would definitely be a more expensive solution though.

mommyposting

They dont usually have mass shootings in public schools in the City. Because the city schools have security guards that check backpacks when kids come in.
> hey, its a solution

The NRA says government-paid guards.
Because the 2nd amendent exists to allow citizens to own firearms to overpower government-paid guards.

No, I don't understand the logic either.

>ban (public) schools

republicans cut funding for fucking pencils at schools, now they're gonna fund security guards?

Nothing because the shootings aren't real. But you can still arrest the intelligence agencies for treason for even faking them.

>what classifieys as metaly ill??
belief in Jewish conspiracy theories

Set up schools like in Arizona. Shaped like prisons with few entrances and multiple armed police on campus for threats and disturbances. If our retarded ass state can do it with the most lax gun laws in the country then Florida can too.

Abolish the CIA

Take away the schools. Amerimutts don't need them. Common core probably does more bad than good in the long run.

ban assault burgers