"You are not Danish"

Apologize Sup Forums for hurting the feelings of that little girl

youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/8336206/ns/health-heart_health/t/fda-approves-first-race-specific-medication/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=zzVqJPkiul0
youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0
youtube.com/watch?v=hXJh21zw0y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes yes goyim make sweeping political changes based entirely upon emotional pleas of the ferel shitskin muh chillins

kek saved

that's on their parents for willingly making them the visible alien. Encouraged behaviour by the eternal alien.

>They arent integrating into our societies, not compatible with the West
>Oh youre integrating properly, well youre not Danish
Europeans deserve all of this

DU ER IKKE DANSK!

Yes goyim, think of the children

Awwww

She is clearly Danish. You people are evil.

no

We aren't civic cucks without history culture and same blood like you mutts

she's a fucking shitskin anchor and should fuck off back to whichever dustpit her parents crawled out from

hvorfor? She is clearly not Danish.

At :33/:34 she looks straight demonic before turning to fake cry.

>Danish
She's a but too brown, I think we left the pastry in the oven too long.

GIB

>You are not Canadian

Your response?

Looks like a nigger to me what's the problem here?

it's lack of a forehead is the most disturbing part.

DU
ER
IKKE
DANSK

PERKER

I'd pee in her butt

>tfw a leftist made a kid cry to prove a point on the internet

kek
I personally like mutt memes. I think I might be a bit of a masochist.

Consensual Anal Rape for the purpose of Procreation

hahaha yes!!

things like that happen from uneven heating

People used to say this to me every single day.
"you're not australian, where are you really from?"

One day I gave up and started telling them the truth. 15/16ths of my family are scottish, and you don't care about that you wanna know where the tan and boong lips came from. well I got nothing to offer you, those people are all dead and buried, in the past.

She may be danish, as a nationality. But she isn't ethnically danish.

Why don't libs understand that?

No matter where on earth I move I will always be a stupid swede. Where does this obsession of hijacking cultural identities com from?

Leave children out of politics.

because their own culture is shit.

Her tears made my dick hard.

Uhh... race does not exist.

>comments and ratings disabled
Every time.

But she's not fucking Danish. Sucks that truth hurts.

And my kids will be ”swedish descendants”

Haha, jokes on her. National identity isn't real.

4u

Fuckin hell she looks like my ex

They think race is not real, and everything is just nurture. So if you raise a nigger in denmark he will be raised like a dane and be danish. This of course is not the case, so they need an excuse like "ebil whitey is holding those poor negroes who did nuthin wrong down"

>She may be danish, as a nationality.
sorry to break it to you by being danish is not a nationality but an ethnicity. She might be a citizen or subject of the Danish realm.
I get your meaning but I think its important to all the new worlders that being Danish is not like being American for instance. Danish = ethnicity.

Then why do we need diversity?

Checkmate!

she's as canadian as they come
there is literally no such thing as an ethnic canadian

explain this, when we stole a hundred thousand aboriginals and put them into white homes:

>The only notable advantage removed Aboriginal people achieved was a higher average income. The report noted this was likely due to the increased urbanisation of removed individuals, and greater access to welfare payments than for Aboriginal people living in remote communities.
>There seemed little evidence that removed mixed-race Aborigines had been successful in gaining better work even in urbanised areas.

Cuckeridoo
Oh no wait youre brown hahahahah

Whiter than you Muhammad

nbcnews.com/id/8336206/ns/health-heart_health/t/fda-approves-first-race-specific-medication/

I get what you mean, we spaniards don't consider non-ethnically spanish people spanish, it doesnt matter whether they're born here or not, they're just moroccans or romanians or whatever who happened to be born and live here.

But still, they've got a spanish passport, so they're "spanish".

All the kids in the video are danish, only not ethnically.

They actively deny the identity of the native Europeans in order to replace them, it's the early stages of genocide

>Apologize Sup Forums for hurting the feelings of that little girl
sure, but she will be real surprised when she see's her new refugee center.

we need diversity because white people believe race exists and because of this belief they perpetuate the myth and agitate people who are not white. If you would just accept people who are not european then the world will be one step closer to being one. Nationality, heritage, race, language are all things that do not really exist. One human race. We are all one might as well be all same color.

I can fully understand and sympathies with the fact that, for a young child, having your concept of self and identity resting on shaky ground can be frightening. It can lead to serious questions that need honest answers, because the reality is that this young girl ISN'T Danish. She's a minority racially and almost certainly culturally within Denmark.
The reason she's crying in that video is not because being brown in a majority white nation makes children cry, it's because she's been lied to for her whole life that she's 100% Danish and is starting to glimpse reality.
Like it or not, it's an uncomfortable situation for a visible minority to try and integrate and the colourblind lie that 'we're all 100% equal and identical' only makes the situation worse.

this. they KNOW these people are different, and lie for what they believe is some greater good. they think by calling a black kid a dane or a swede, and be fully committing to the act, all the ku klux klan and the NRA will dissolve into dust motes and hot sauce and then they can have a big commie spicy sauce party.

Seriously I have no fucking clue what drives them. a lie is a lie and the ends never justify the means.

if you go purely by ancestry even i am more danish than them. Despite being in denmark only two times, first time being so pissdrunk i dont even remember visiting.

not according to our laws and how the danish language is designed. A adopted negro in Denmark will always be that. He will never be "Dansk". If you have a danish passport it means simply that you are a subject of the Danish realm.
>All the kids in the video are danish, only not ethnically.
and that is where you are wrong. The video is about how danish law and the danish language distinguish between Danish citizens and Danes. The people who made clearly think it should be like you wrote: the kids are danish but not ethnically. Right now that is not the case and neither should it EVER be.

Everyone living in a Muslim riddled country knows this is staged.
Muslim kids get punched in by their parents early on that they are proud shitskins and the locals are inferior, never accept them or act like one.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=zzVqJPkiul0

its sad, there is no need to upset and traumatize children like that, she didnt do anything bad, she didnt choose her parents, and was likely born in Denmark. She wouldnt know any better. Raised right and without islam shit and with western values she will Danish. Dont cause suffering, we are not isis savages, put a bullet in the back of her head, quick and painless.

So they're danes, but not danish.

Are you ok with that.

what do I need to explain, exactly?

THIS

Leftists are really cancer

What where the purpose of this propaganda piece? It was a result of some new law if im correct? It was mentioned on a swedish podcast is all i remember, like 1-2 years ago.

>So they're danes, but not danish.
no they are not Danes. That is my point. Being a Dane = ethnicity. They are Danish citizens (as it does simply imply that they answer to the Danish state).
There are Danes that are NOT danish citizens.
Being a Dane is much like how the jews think about it. If your mother was born a Dane then her child will be considered a Dane. If only the father is a Dane then the child have to prove that it has stronger ties to Denmark and its father than its mother.

They found the only brown girl with a white name that isn't in a burqa in Denmark to make this, didn't they?

They are not danes. They are citizens of the danish government.

>Gets enriched
Aahahaha whiter than you Ahmed

>Apologize Sup Forums for hurting the feelings of that little girl
>LOOK AT THE CHILDREN YOU RACIST ANTISEMITES! ARE YOU THIS CRUEL AND HEARTLESS TO DENY IMMIGRANTS INTO YOUR COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY'RE "INCOMPATIBLE" AND THE FACT THAT THERE ARE DOZENS OF OTHER COUNTRIES THAT ARE CLOSER AND CAN ACCEPT THEM WITH THE SAME RELIGION/REGION. THINK OF THE CHILDREN AND TAKE ALL THESE COMBAT AGED MEN, YOU STERILE ANTISEMITIC BIGOTS!!1!

>They found the only brown girl with a white name
cant even understand what she is saying because her Danish is so bad. However I think she said her name was "Scarlett". Not a Danish name.
So no they did not even do that. They could have gotten a adopted child who spoke Danish like a native and had a normal Danish name but that would not fit the narrative.

youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0

youtube.com/watch?v=hXJh21zw0y8

I said white, not Danish. Scarlett obviously isn't a towelhead name

>They are Danish citizens (as it does simply imply that they answer to the Danish state)

What did you think I meant by "they're danish"?

Danish citizens of course. That's what I was saying the whole time, I was talking about their nationality.

Autism.

I'm dying right now, kek

15/16 and still noticeably subhuman... More evidence that 1 drop rule needs to be respected.

I was born and raised for most of my life in Japan, I'm not Japanese in any way, shape or form and will never be accepted as one.

>What did you think I meant by "they're danish"?
there might be a language barrier here but "they're danish" means "they are Danes".
>Danish citizens of course
again being Danish and being a Danish citizen is not the same. You can be Danish and not be a citizen and you can be a foreigner and be a citizen.
>Autism
what did you expect here on 4chins?

canada got taken over by chinks why Sup Forums was busy muttposting. they are canada at this point.

the part where raising an aboriginal to be a dane (a greek, a scotsman, etc) didn't work, on thousands of run attempts. behaviour is clearly dictated by DNA, almost to the point that we are automatons.

>Comments and ratings disabled
How brave.

aw fuk my fee-fees

why they expose kids like this? and they tells us we are the bad guys.....jeez....

>muh one drop

do you know how offended I would be if some whitey cunt came and ticked the box for me? everything from a home loan to a math exam has a box to tick for aboriginals. I have never ticked this box in my life, and neither have most of the aboriginal people I know. it would be fucking shameful to accept racist help when there is normie help available.

so yeah you can one drop one drop reee all you want but all it does is fuck up race relations. I don't care how sweet you make the offer, I will not be an entitled member of an apartheid state.

I was expecting a furrowing of the brow at the "your not danish" but the little mongrel just kept lifting her lips like a dog about to attack.

>race is not real
>this DNA test says I'm 1.2% native american and 0.3% black, therefore I'm an oppressed minority

>raising an aboriginal to be a dane
that makes no sense. A Dane is something you are not something you become. Just like you cannot be raised to be an aboriginal.

i just spit my drink all over my laptop

Holy fuck that's the literal end goal of Communism, they want to re-create the fuckin tower of babel, because that worked out so well last time.

oh fuck you it's easy as shit you just don't skin your potatos before you eat them :P boof! danish culture.

all of them are ugly as fuck

what the fuck I have feels now fuck all the reals they don't matter anymore

>born and raised in Australia
>never left in 25+ years
>1 parent is part Maori
>would have genuine conflict of which side to choose in a war between Aus and NZ

Can we make her Danish. She is just so cute.

I stand corrected