ITT: Time Capsule

i'll start with an easy one
(pic related)

Other urls found in this thread:

wftv.com/news/local/casselberry-police-officer-punished-text-message-s/69505684
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fug

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

heh

Anyone remembered this?

Konata is cute, but Miyuki was the best girl.

nah Konata is love Konata is life

Konata is for fat old men only.

The best girl is actually Kagami.

but Miyuki was trash even Kagami is much better than her let alone Konata

>but Miyuki was trash
No she wasn't

Pani Poni Dash
I think it's more a case of the humor being even more... japanese I guess you'd say than something like Nichijoi as opposed to the old references being hard to pick up.

TIMO-TEI
TIMO-TEI

How the fuck has it already been 4 years

is it worth watching?

no

I like Konata because she is a otaku like me, except she has friends. Oh god I wish I had friends too ;_;

Konata also likes videogames and she is kawaii. And there are lesbians in the show and that's good because I like lesbians and I will never have a girlfriend. Why am I such a loser?!

Konata is like my dreamgirl she has a :3 face I love that. She is also nice why aren't real girls nice!? I got dumped a lot of times but I love konata and she wouldn't dump me because she's so nice and cool.

We would play videogames all day and watch Naruto and other cool animes on TV, and I would have sex with her because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a girl.

:3

I was shocked myself.

Remember OC?
Pepperridge farms remembers...

I remember when we first started to number the draw threads.

I wouldn't trust anything with xellos face in it.

boku>desu

Gin sama = the one true alice

wftv.com/news/local/casselberry-police-officer-punished-text-message-s/69505684

Alice belongs to Shinku

>teabitch
More like stinku, am I rite?

Guise, the fight between Archer and Berserker was awesome!