Why would you even live here?

why would you even live here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6R1z3cEPDgE
youtube.com/watch?v=Rm5-sZLBPfs&ab_channel=BenGreen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude, I ask myself that very same question on a regular basis.

This place will turn you into a serial killer... For real. I have vivid, fucked up fantasies about murdering fucking politicians in louisiana. Doing horrible shit to their families... Making them watch. The people here are fucking retarded too. They all live like animals.

>No risk of nuclear attack
>Not polluted to all fuck
>If they're going to cut your dick they do it when you are born not as a fucking teenager. savage korean dog monkeys!
>never tried to starve the north to death when they lost the war
>never had a government who used feminist voodoo to decide policy
>agriculturally self-sufficient
>somehow manage to give a living wage to thousands of needy people, korea does fuck all for their povery crisis
>doesn't become frozen waste for half the year

It’s not too bad as long as you stay out of New Orleans.

Rural niggers are nothing like city niggers.

*sigh* welcome to earth dimwit. Louisiana has far more than you can appreciate at your fledgling age. leave early so the better men can hustle for wives and land

I don't see how anyone can live there and not be completely devoured by mosquitoes in minutes. Isn't it mostly swamp?

why would mosquitoes live in a dirty brine swamp when they can live in fresh alaskan meltpools?

if you're scared of moskits, go to alaska in summer

user speaks the truth. The politician situation has gotten slightly better recently though.

Way too many nigs here.

I'm 34, Lived here for nearly 20 years. This shithole has nothing to offer unless you want to work 28 day shifts offshore.

Yes, mosquitoes, swamps, and niggers.

>it's worse somewhere else so that makes it less bad here

>never had a government who used feminist voodoo to decide policy
Nah, I think they use the real voodoo there

>No risk of nuclear attack
But 100000000% risk of hurricanes

I love the people of Louisiana but their politicians are fucked up. I was pinned in a set-up car accident in New Orleans. Some skinny nog. Turns out he gets a new car every year that he wrecks the next. The policeman altered the report to remove another involved car entirely. Next thing I know, I'm being sued because I'm the only one involved who had insurance. My insurance company dicked around for over a year on this thing. They finally wound up giving this drug addicted nog a settlement, and explained to me that: NOLA is a problem area. They know what attorneys to hire. They know what judges to go to. They know which cops to get involved. And everybody gets a cut. This is one of many guys who gets into "car accidents" on a yearly basis because he's hooked on pain killers. He gets his pain killers, a new truck, a small stack of cash, and when those run out he does it all over again.

FUCK THIS HUMID MOSQUITO RIDDEN HELLHOLE. SOMEONE THROW ME A LIFESAVER FOR THE LOVE OF BUDDHA

moar brainlet recursion pls

It's technically a part of Latin America, it was owned by Spain and France for a way longer time than US.

spoken like a true nigger. all niggers are the same. they are 6 ft lower than the ground i walk on

I worked with a nigger over here in Lafayette that did that shit. He would work for about 3 weeks out of the year and then go on medical leave for the rest. After a couple of years I asked why and I was told that he kept getting rear-ended. Nog always drove a new cadillac and was always in the middle of a lawsuit.

My drivers ed class warned us about it because it is such a problem here.

family lives here so for a free place to stay??
weather can be super hot and humid which is cool because it provides good shelter for mosquitokin
also no hurricane worries if you're up north west
tons of black people which is cool
close enough to Texas to drive out to entertain self if you're not into staying inside and drinking

>murdering fucking politicians
that's normal user

The food

Seriously though your comment was dumb as shit, because somewhere else is worse objectively means where he's at is better.

Cops in Louisiana only solve something like 25-30% of the murders each year. Pretty crazy.

t. Soldier who grew up in Louisiana who was deployed to Korea

The whites down there who haven't become wiggers or drug addicts are some of the best I've ever known.

yea i was forced here rip

Yep. He was in a big black truck, lights out, stopped completely on the interstate. We couldn't see it because of a car in front of us, which zipped into the next lane and last thing I saw was headlights glistening from the back of his dead truck. Wham. Then got hit from behind. We were all fine (miraculously) and we all refused services from the ambulance, signing off on that. Next thing I know I'm sued through a long arm statute, and it reads, "My client was proceeding in a lawful fashion, when suddenly.... He was unconscious on the scene...." You get the idea. And of course, only two cars listed on the "revised" police report. Talk about some serious bullshit.

>DC 20.4
>US Virgin Islands 43.3
holy shit

Fuck. Dirty niggers and dirty cops. They should be gator food.

No it doesn't you fucking idiot. If I'm holding a full glass of water, and I look over and see someone holding two full glasses of water, do I now have a less than full glass of water?

BUILD A WALL AROUND IT

t. city slicker

I live here.

It's not that bad aside from the fact that it's crawling with niggers and the drivers suck.

Libshits move out of the state in droves or get held up in BR/NOLA so its got something going for it.

BR?

Baton Rouge

I'm 33, you fucking brainlet.

youtube.com/watch?v=6R1z3cEPDgE

Kek

Foods great, niggers stay in New Orleans and Shreveport, hunting and fushing is easy, good gun laws, spics mostly stay in Texas. Pretty good for the most part.

Only bad parts is roads are shit and politicians are corrupt. Thanks Huey

Because my cousin is fucking hot.

I came here out of college to work petroleum engineering. When I get enough experience on the resume to work past hr diversity shit I'm out of here.

I cannot stand New Orleans at all. If you're not a filthy degenerate the city has nothing to offer you. There are very few parks around and most require a boat to do any real fishing. Good luck finding a good shore fishing spot though. Most spots are nigger or spic filled who are usually poaching. The area surrounding the city is undeveloped swamp with nothing in it.

Cajun/creole (there's no difference is all the same spicy shit) cuisine gets old fast. Once you have crayfish, etouffee, and some alligator you've pretty much had it all. Any other "cajun" food is just a normal dish spiced with cayenne pepper. You get bored of it in less than a week.

Louisiana is broke, so they tax the ever loving shit out of people who work. Luxury tax on cars, a ridiculous 9% sales tax, crooked income tax brackets, and so on. You'd think a state with huge tourism, fishing, farming, oil and gas, lumber, and major goods transportation industries would be a wealthy state, but no. The spic nig welfare is that back breaking to the state. Think about that.

I'm two years in. Two or three more and I should be able to bid on a new job elsewhere comfortably. Living here is like some trial of endurance.

You can walk publicly with alcohol

Yeah, lived in Shreveport my whole life, tons of niggers here, went to college in Baton Rouge. Baton Rouge is fun, in a slimy sort of way. If you like college football and people who like to drink and fuck it's a lot of fun. Also food is great, it has actual seasoning unlike everywhere else in the country. Other than that, politicians are corrupt, roads are shit, but it's part of the charm.
Also, despite what these faggots say, people from New Orleans are cool as long as you meet them outside of New Orleans.

Because it's one of the only four contiguous U.S. states that hasn't been taco'd.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rm5-sZLBPfs&ab_channel=BenGreen

yet there are less women. decreasing your birth rates. the beans will be added soon enough, if not refugees