Papa! user ran away! I want to black bullet thread him!

Papa! user ran away! I want to black bullet thread him!

Is the manga still ongoing? I saw the anime and it was cute. Except the whole loli graveyard arc.

Is this the new idol thread?

Meh. The show didn't really blow me away. It's pretty forgettable

>a design this good was in Black Bullet
Damn guess I really need to re-watch because I don't remember her at all.

Had a friend of mine who was an anime casual, mostly watched stuff like Naruto and Attack on Titan.

Dunno why, but I took a chance and introduced him to Black Bullet. Guy absolutely loved it, go figure.

>dont like bb 3
You have three files dedicated to your dislike of Black Bullet?

Why was it so edgy?

Operator lolis is a good concept and their designs were nice, but the actual fucking plot was just too retarded.

>Is the manga still ongoing?
Ended story wise even before the anime.

I'm honestly still not sure why I ended up liking that show as much as I did, considering all of the massive problems.

I want to raise this girl!

I'd just want to be friends with her. Too bad she died.

Closet lolicon
You just enlighten him

I recently watched this anime and one of the few things I disliked about it was the pacing, were the producers forced to end an arc in 5 episodes?

You want to cancer him?

TINA BEST GIRL
I
N
A

B
E
S
T

G
I
R
L

A forgettable show with rememberable lolis.

>rememberable

The opposite of dismemberable.

the lolis were saved in the end, right?

user, I...

some. but with the general direction of the story it is only a matter of time till rentaro has to kill them all.

Felt a bit like they had something completely else planned for Kagetane and then remembered that they have to tie it up. Specifically the part where he tells Rentaro that he sees him switching sides in the immediate future, and then it's suddenly him fighting alongside the rest.

Bitch Im the police

I really expected Rentaro to just say "lets run away" after incident, just like Kisara suggested him
Thats basically taking Kagetane's side isnt it?

Is the author ever coming back from the dead? Yen Press releases finally catch up this month.

I think Kagetane goes one step further by wanting to destroy the current order. Which made him changing sides even more weird.

They did have a bunch of stuff they introduced and then never followed up on though.
>Enju's corrosion rate
>the tricycle
>the top secret documents about the first war
and also smaller stuff like Samurai-loli and that one expelled Tendo student teaming up but then we never see any interaction between them at all. Or the one cursed child he brought to the doc after the police tried to execute her.

I must agree that there was lot of shit left aside
and one of them is the real reason of why Kagetane changed side
I mean, an entire arc was developed in five episodes

The girl he saves from the police shows up at the end with the albino princess when she gives her speech.

>and one of them is the real reason of why Kagetane changed side
Is it better explained in the light novels?

oh, must have missed that.

Whyyyy was she so cute?!

Why did Best Girl die so early on?

What could be cuter than a loli who loves her papa?

a loli that loves her papa and likes to slice other lolis into pieces

Most of them were kind of cute

It's a shame it went to shit. I was getting some Gunslinger Girl vibes when the show first started.

Ending was awesome, rest was shit.

Who?

because her VA