So... who was beast girl in the end?

So... who was beast girl in the end?

It was all really confusing with the shitposting and spam that i never get to know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12153778
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>So... who was beast girl in the end?
>beast girl
They were actually called "Monster girls" user

There is only one right answer. It's too bad that it'll never happen.
Cerea for me; I like a challenge.

go back to /d/ and to your shitty general where you post fanfics, you cancerous bastard

They're all shit archetypes in a generic harem series.

STFU u shitty megumin shitposter.
Go to jerk with ur awful pedophile pics and get the fuck out.

Kill yourself

There is only one answer, sadly.

>
>

Rachnera if you like a soft-hearted and tender dominant who likes to cuddle especially when drunk.

Lala if you like a chuuni dork with the lewdest body who'd be fun to hang around with.

>confusing with the shitposting and spam
Welcome to Sup Forums.
Guidelines:
1: Ignore Sup Forums
2: Read the manga or watch the anime. (Sub greatly advised.)

You may find your best girl in the stuff set after the anime.

Shit series.
Shit fanbase.

Fuck off newfag

Beast is synonymous with monster so.... all of them?

If you like big girls, it's Miia, Cerea, or Rachnera. Two out of three might be okay with polygamy. Honestly, though, there are no unattractive girls in the main or secondary groups. Kurusu should get Polt to whip him into shape, then say fuck the rules, I'm doing everyone.

You must be a really nice person.
I am actually impressed with this answer.

>Ignore Sup Forums
Wrong. Trust Sup Forums, we are your friends and we only mean you well. Now watch Boku no Pico.

I have held real tits in my hands, more than one set even, and I love MM for the variety of sexy, not quite human babes, it gives us. Large. small, and in between Crab gives us all what we want. He is truly a benevolent god.

strawpoll.me/12153778

Can't tell if sarcasm or not.
Anyway, MM threads used to be nice, but then it just snowballed from internal and external bullshit.

It doesn't matter. None of them are any more than cookie cutter "personalities" that you can find in any similar work in the genre.

Only those with small minds will try to rank the cast in a fucking harem trash series.

Fuck off with this cancer.
Your shitty generals were kicked off and banned for a reason.

>Only those with small minds will try to rank the cast in a fucking harem trash series.
If you can pick only one of them, you're a better man than me. I want them all.

You are giving advice and accurate information, is not sarcasm.

It is easy to spot those who constantly shit post threads: they come from dragon ball and megumin threads.
If those disappear this would be a better place.