Ive literally never felt more betrayed in my life

Trump can take a swift jump in a lake for all i care.

Please mock me for ever shilling for him on here. I was a retard and deserve to pay penance

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/968953652483379202/video/1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQcCIzjz9_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump is so based. Gun owners are losers.

No one voted for trump because of muh guns.

We voted for MAGA

guns are a meme and trump is still based

Kys

Next up on InfoWars: "Gun ownership is a globalist plot, stand with Trump against the deep state NRA"

Nice try shareblue we don’t give a fuck about
>muh gunz
You’ll never divide and conquer the trump base

If you need a gun, you're a pussy.

Fuck off shill I want my fucking guns.

What does this picture tell you?

You’re a retard for thinking guns are important to MAGA

This just in. New York Liberal holds New York Liberal views on gun control.

First you suck the dick, now you complain for the taste? Idiot.

Japs with the bantz.

At what point in time was America great without the 2nd Amendment? Fucking kikes

Ignore the shills we voted for Trump not because of guns. No one really gives a fuck about this issue and giving the democrats some ground on it will be a good way to get DACA legislation passed.

everyone here should be over the age of 21 so stop complaining.

>giving the democrats some ground
kys

Fuck you. I voted to avoid gun control from shillary. Fuck you and fuck MAGA if it means I have to have my 2nd amendment infringed

I remember watching DT in the Republican Primaries. It was amazing how he used and manipulated all of the "serious"contenders until they ran away with their tails between their legs. It was actually kind of frightening to think someone could so easily and shamelessly toy with another person (though each and every one of them deserved it)

Then it was time to play with the big boys. He was up against a professional psychopath and serial killer Hillary Clinton. There were times when she employed her sleazy tactics that I thought he was finished but in the end he always gloriously destroyed her.

When he starts losing, then I'll suspect him of betrayal. But he never loses. He just keeps winning and winning and winning. Looks like some people are getting tired of winning.

>we need to give up the 2A to get amnesty passed
the absolute state of trump supporters in 2018

drumpfh

Bootlickers, sage

I dont know whos shilling who any more

America wanted an anti-lobby, anti-establishment leader, the NRA has been part of the establishment and lobbied for shit for a long time.

Don't be surprised.

Seriously kill yourselves. Fuck this faggot, he kicks out everyone then keeps his fucking jew daughter in there who's a rabid liberal. Fuck this homos re-election. I've never seen a President sellout so damn fast

You're a dumb southern redneck retard, please kill yourself.

Is the whole hand rubbing thing hereditary in jews?
Really, what the fuck?

>friends with the clintons for 30 years
>New York resident for 70
>Non stop bohemian lifestyle
>all friends are Jews and liberals
>MUh MUH GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

man you guys are retarded, you think he was a conservative saint?

he's most likely never going to ban guns, he would loose to much of his voter base if he did

Can stop acting as if you were really a Trump supporter and not a lefty shill that has come here with others to spam for the next 2 days this board with its over or we are betrayed.Thank you.

>Sup Forums hates guns now

Trump was the worst thing to happen to this board

Stop flapping your cock holster, you retarded ape.
Gun control is literally the ONLY issue that matters ultimately.

Stop replying to spammed troll threads. Report them.

Hahahahaha pussy

I seriously want a gun now and meet you in real life

>trump won’t take the gu-
thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second

>inb4 trump supporters advocate for gun confiscation
The mindless worship of this man has reached heights never thought achievable before.

>file name
I doubt you voted for Trump. post ballot with timestamp you took or fuck off

AHAHAHAHA BASED DRUMPF DESTROYING HIS FANBASE FROM THE INSIDE

RIP THE HOE HOPE BTW

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/968953652483379202/video/1

Trump: "Grab the guns first, due process second"

M A G A
A
G
A

Guncucks BTFO

>you’re afraid of the NRA
Fuckin KEK....Trump is appropriating their talking points again. Same way he did when he took ownership of the term “Fake News”

THE ORIGINS OF THE TERM “Fake News”

This video is a perfect TedX Talk for redpilling normies about Mocking Bird media tactics.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQcCIzjz9_s

Investigative journalist Sharyl Attkissontraces origins of the term ‘Fake News’ to a non-profit called "First Draft” after the term was aggressively pushed by mainstream media and Democrat politicians during 2016 election. She also discusses how it was flipped by our beloved President Donald John Trump.

On September 13, 2016, First Draft announces a partnership to “tackle malicious hoaxes and fake news reports.”

Google was one of the big donors behindFirst Draft's "fake news" messaging.

Eric Schmidt was a huge Hillary Clinton supporter at the time Google funded First Draft around the start of the election cycle.

Hillary jumps aboard the anti-fake news train and her surrogate David Brock of Media Matters privately told donors he was the one who convinced Facebook to join the effort.

But the unexpected happened; anti-fake news campaign backfired. Each time advocates cried fake news, Donald Trump called them'fake news' until he'd co-opted the term so completely that even those who [were] originally promoting it started running from it -- including the Washington Post," which Attkisson noted later backed away from using the term.

Tabloid journalism and false media narratives have always been around. The “Fake News” label is just the latest version of older smear tactic labels like “Conspiracy Theorist”.

>Normies love TedX Talks, it makes them feel smart.

Pass the video on to family, friend and foe alike, anons.

drumpfh

God you are so fucking gay. The 2A is the only obstacle to a retarded police state like we have in Australia. It is ultimately the only part of the constitution because all other rights flow from the right to defend yourself with lethal force if necessary.

Cautiously awaiting his public rebuke of Goldman Sachs, whom he hasnt said one negative word about since getting elected.

Holy cow the dude is an actual mega kike, i have no clue how i didnt see it earlier.
Its almost impressive how well he kept the con going.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, to Americans they view politics as a sport and Trump is their team. They literally only care about winning elections and passing legislation, they don't give a rats ass about the content of the results. They'd still suck his dick if Trump forced their children to get mandatory sex changes.

when will you goyim ever fucking learn that no matter who gets in office, the same policy gets enacted

If HIllary won, the same shit would've been peddled, but it's better that a repub centre is housing the numbers to turn down shit like forced gender hormones and other bullshit

Trump and all other presidents have to tow the line to a certain degree or risk just being JFK'd at any moments notice

Sometimes you gotta take some hits and let the jews get their way. I still believe he's subversive to their overall interests and is why they've been relentlessly attacking him.

stop fake commie scum

IT'S OVER

the leaf will never achieve the supreme flexibility of the the american political mind.

Lol at Amerigoblins.

Eat excrement. I organized twitter bots and was a large progenitor of most of those #DraftOurDaughters memes. He lost me.

>kys
no 2A = no constitution

>Trump was the worst thing to happen to this board
STFU PAKI !

One more addition to the constitutional crisis we're about to have. What's the criteria for taking someones guns is what I want to know.

That absolutely FINAL state of Sup Forums

2 nukes were too much.

who knows

18 is the wrong age. 21 for everything, military and voting included.

you have no powers here

these are not the
the droids you seek

>implying hes not just trolling liberals

why do shills come here and pretend to be le ebin former trump supporter

>he sucks jew cock at every turn
>loves israel
>enacted a neocon foreign policy
>wants to strip the 2A
>wants to pass amnesty
>but he's still subversive to their overall interests and at least forced HRT isn't a thing yet

you're getting trolled you fucking newfaggot

4D CHESS

i do not agree

That's good, guns were a burden on America.

SPECIAL
INTERESTS
GET
FUCKED

Trump talks about banning AR 15s
Ar 15 sales explode
Militia is armed
All potential leakers lose top secret access
Get ready

drumpfh

Have you got the your Neo moment when he finally reaches the Architect and receives the final Red Pill...you never had a choice.
It' all just one level of control, after another level of control, after another level of control.
Every choice you make, is already made for you.

Yes,yes I am sure you are let me gues you were also part of the meme war right? Oh im so sick of you shills so much at this point you made a shithole of a board be even shittier.

are you fucking 12?

Fuck off cuck

Have fun getting impeached after the 2018 blue wave Drumpf you faggot.
He has 2 week to earn my trust back.

Assault weapons can be used by freedom haters or freedom fighters. They don't represent freedom.
They are a neutral, deadly, weapon of war.
America is a free country, it isn't a battlefield, we don't need to flood our country with weapons of war. Our children are dying.

fuck off nigger, you shills always come here after Trump says something and act like its the end of the world.

The routine is getting old, the 2A is going nowhere and Trump knows that, hes just riling up his base to fight it.

Jesus chrisg why don't you faggots hold him accountable? You do realize you would be more respected if you spam on trumps twitter not to do this and if trump doesn't do it.

>make it harder for people with mental issues to get guns
>Sup Forums freaks out because they're afraid they'll lose their guns

REALLY makes ya THINK

You burgers need to calm down... nothing has or is going to happen to your guns, unless your a retard or kid that wants one.... oh nooooo

Trump is a boomer kike-slave, can't say I'm surprised

This, I remember the election threads fairly well and we all reached the consensus that guns need to GO.

>people should be allowed to buy guns without any restrictions
What is the fucking problem with an age limit on buying guns? Children can still be trained in firearm safety and their parents can still buy them guns.

Trump said he would drain the swamp and he is. The NRA is a shit organization that corrupts our politicians under the guise of the 2nd amendment.

If this shit goes though, American's are going to be bitter and I wouldn't be surprised if a "THIRD" option soon raises in our Elections.

Some of you know exactly what I mean.

>Trump has gone full liberal overnight
Well we've been had, its over lads.

Yeah, Trump conned us. But it's much worse than this. Their Plot is so far advanced it does not matter if you realize Trump is /theirguy/, they even expect you to find out eventually.

>Trump says something
vs
>Trump does something

kill yourself shill

Why do people... like y´all know... like want their ``muh guns´´, i don´t get it.

>good way to get DACA legislation passed
What legislation are talking about retard? We don't need to compromise with dems on immigration; the law is already on our side. They need to compromise with us.

DEGENECRAT DETECTED

>waiting until he strips you of your rights to voice your opinion on a subject
you lot are the ultimate cucks

I apologize, Trump is actually based.

>Le 6D chess XD

the bargaining stage of the planned white genocide

b-b-but trumps grandkids!

>If Hillary had won the same shit would be happening

You’re a fucking pathetic retard if you think HRC would have ended the TPP, pulled out of Paris Climate Accord, passed massive tax cuts, passed a travel ban, ended catch and release of MS-13 faggots, appointed conservative judges to SCOTUS, destroyed ISIS, and dozens of other policies.

Eat a bag of rectal leakage, dipshit.

Subrural retards shouldn't be allowed guns, only city people should own them.

>The mentally ill should own guns.
Kek

I'm just gonna stop coming to Sup Forums until the concern trolling /leftypol/ shills die down...

Japan dropping bombs. How the tables have turned.

Trump knows that most people will do exactly the opposite of what he says. So he says the opposite of he wants