Baka no Hero Academia

Why didn't he use his quirk?

He didn't want to help out the others. He literally says it dambass.

But he did?

How would it have helped others? It was the last stage of the race and he was already in first place. Moreover, he could even have evaporated the parts he had already skated past. It makes no sense.

He was tiptoeing around each mine and let Bakugo catch up to him.

Why didn't momo make a metal detector

The amount of speedies this series attracts is astounding

Fucking speedreaders get out

She was too busy making sticks

He did it way too late. He would have won. He even acknowledged that Bakugo was right behind him immediately before that stage of the race. I can't believe people are defending Todoroki here.

I'm not speedreading, I'm just watching the anime.

No one is defending Todo. We are just shitting on Spee.D.Reader kun

>moving goalposts because you're an idiot

Did you forget the fact that if Todoroki overuses his right side, he slows down tremendously?

>Making a path is overusing
>He made the path anyways so clearly it wasn't too much

He was way ahead, so what if someone behind catches up and uses it. He would've won by then

>forgetting the entire rest of the race where at one point he froze most the freshmen class

>original post shows him using quirk before all landmines
>todofags' posts present him using quirk in the middle of the stage
>""""moving goalposts""""

Being as fair as I can be, I doubt he would go slower than how slow he was going jogging between landmines.

Did you completely ignore the part where I said he made the path anyways so it wasn't too much anyways?

>speedwatching
how do you do it user, is it your quirk?

>so what if someone behind catches up and uses it

There's the risk that they may have a quirk they could utilize if they had a clear path. Better not to give any opportunities for x-factors.

Or he's just a kid and made a poor tactical decision.

I'm a fucking speedreader and even I did get it go fuck yourself

Are you an idiot? His quirk slows him down, not prevents him from using it if overused
>doesn't understand what moving goalposts means

>Let's make a path for Iida

I'm watching it normally and it kind of irritated me. He's praised for making logical decisions, but he made such a huge blunder and no one pointed it out.

>Did you forget the fact that if Todoroki overuses his right side, he slows down tremendously?
He's even speedreading the thread now. Holy shit dude get some reading comprehension

I'm not moving goalposts because my original post shows him using the quirk at the beginning. You think I'm moving goalposts because with your narrow, tunnel-vision autism, you're focused on the text. Please make an effort to identify context clues.

That's fair, but I don't think he was worried about less than third place when he wasn't even worried about 2nd place Bakugo closing in on him. I would say he could evaporate the ice behind him again, but I guess he didn't want to use his fire quirk at all.

It's this generations bleach

Your original post was "why didn't he use his quirk". We proved you wrong and also that you're a speed reading idiot and then you started moving goalposts by asking a bunch of "why" questions which have also been proven wrong. Just accept that you're wrong instead of further making yourself look like an asshat.

how urara power work?

I want to torture Aizawa.

First, I'll cut his hair, slowly, methodically piece by piece until all that long soft luxurious black hair is mostly missing, just long enough to grab a fistful. Then, when he's tied to a chair, I'll get a set of brass knuckles and then punch him in the face repeatedly, splitting his cheeks, his lips, breaking his nose until he's drenched with his own blood and saliva. After that I'll give him a bath, grab what little hair he has left and shove his head in ice cold water repeatedly until he very nearly drowns.

After he's cleaned up, I'll slowly begin to break his bones. His fingers, elbows, knees, ankles, shoulders. Joints dislocated, locked out of place, loud sickening cracks followed by him yelling in pain. While he's delirious with pain I'll take his head in my hands, and slowly, with my thumb, push down on one of his eyes until it's gouged out.

And then, when I lean across the room and take the hot branding iron out of the fire, he panics and begs me to stop, tells me he'll follow any order I have for him, and that's when I'll untie him, pick him up by his collar and kiss him, deeply, violate the warm bloody recesses of his mouth with my tongue, as he lacks any energy to keep resisting my pure-hearted love.

After our romantic first kiss, I’ll strap him back in the chair, strip him shirtless, and pick back up the now white-hot branding iron. I’ll seer the mark of our love into his flesh, on his chest over his heart, and once again on his lower back. He can’t help but cry from the pain, his wrists bleeding from straining against the ropes. Now begins the next stage. Begging is all well and good, but he has to mean it, and now I’ll truly break his spirit.

It begins with sleep deprivation and starvation. I’ll slip headphones over his ears which will cycle music in his ears for 20 hour periods each day. The first time, he falls asleep, dreaming of being rescued by his comrades Present Mic, of All Might, or even his precious students. When he wakes up, all he can think about is the festering and itching of his brand wounds, and the sudden fact that he is in fact missing both of his legs, both of them having been amputated in his sleep, as a punishment for not staying awake. His already fraying mind is assaulted for several more days and his stomach growls pathetically for any morsel of food. And eventually, when he thinks he’ll finally go insane from all of this, the music stops. Sweet silence, save for the rushing blood in his ears will fill his brain, and finally with tearstained cheeks, he’ll fall into a deep deep slumber.

When he wakes up, no longer will he be in that dark dingy dungeon, but at a table. He'll be untied, free to leave if he wishes. And in front of him is the most delicious delectable burger he's ever witnessed in his entire life. Driven wild by hunger, he'll snatch it up and chow down all not noticing the odd taste of the meat.

Yeah, I already pointed out that you were autistic. You're the kind of guy that asks his mom to call the 9th grade math teacher to tell them to write "solve for x" instead of "find x". I asked "why didn't he use his quirk?" with an image of him using his quirk before the first landmine. Todoroki acknowledged the design of the last stage of the race. He said it was designed to be difficult on first place because there would be many mines, and easier for people after because there would be less mines. After acknowledging that, he didn't use his quirk and fell for the stage trap, allowing the distance to be closed between him and 2nd place. I didn't even make any "why" questions, let alone a bunch. All I asked was "How would it have helped others?", and the only reasonable answer there was the guy who said he would be making a path for Iida. You can be a fan, but you can't reasonably defend Todoroki here, even if he is your best boy.

>deku-kun virginia smashig pochaco in Zero-G
the doujins write themselves

Then maybe you should have elaborated then instead of asking a retard question. Apparently not being a dumbass makes you autistic these days though.

Her power isn't actually making the touched object mass-less, we know this because making an object mass-less would make an object move at the speed of light, furthermore a black-hole is a gravitational singularity, and as such would likely mean that Uraraka should have been able to hard counter 13. A more reasonable description of how her ability works is that the objects she touches become influenced by an upward force which perfectly matches the strength of the gravitational force on the object, so the object's net vertical acceleration is zero.

If net vertical acceleration is zero then the objects she touches would never get off the ground. She has to have control over the magnitude of the force as well.

place your bets on how high deku's ofa % jumps to

why did they tell us he fused.
should have let people figure it out themselves.

15% with a 25% finisher

you're reading a manga made for children.