Is joe rogan a soy boy?

Is joe rogan a soy boy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAuoimkL8aQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Apparently he's 5'7". He works out hard but he's not a big guy for anyone. I also get the feeling he's sold out

I thought this was a baby's hand.

Holy shit that megahand could tear your arms off
>jaime pull that shit up

Hes short because he is an italian but he will rip your fucking head off.

Rogan is a bad son of a bitch but still a manlet
like wolverine

This guy is the biggest fucking faggot on the planet.

OP or Rogan? My money's on OP

He's one of the few out there in favor of total free speech and regularly invites 'alt-right' guests and lets them talk constantly.

Sold out how?

Joe Rogan is on so much testosterone that any amount of soy becomes nullified.

>>jaime pull that shit up

oh you

Had to suck Jewish cock in the "Casting Couch" to make it big just like the rest of them. All caught on the blackmail camera of course hence the fact that he always ends up pushing the (((Establishment))) narrative.

I have one parallel line across my left palm. Am I an ape?

He is picky about his "alt-right" guests. Most are either sellouts themselves, or made to look like fools. There's literally recordings of Rogan telling the CIA he'd lie to his own mother if they let him in on secret information, begging them to contact him

Joe Rogan is an overrated mediocrity. Everything that is popular on YT is total average to appeal to the biggest common denominator, which is mediocrity. And JRs Podcast lives entirely off his guests. He himselfs is like a leaf in the wind, changing to whatever position depending on the guest, unless hes just stoned and behaves like a dick. Fuck that cunt.

I meant horizontal.

>implying you wouldn't lie to your own mother to learn mind blowing information

Look at the poorfag and laugh.

how do you even know how to open a page let alone type a thought, you fucking parallel line on palm colossal space nigger!?

That's because the (((CIA))) has the footage of his casting...

...this artistic types, they all want to make it big at any cost and that makes it easy for them to be blackmailed.

I don't even imply that I wouldn't, that's not the point. Point is that Rogan is a sellout and normies are oblivious

>space nigger
You answered it.

He would destroy the average man in a fight, so no.

He's cool.
I think he's definitely lost a lot of his edge but family will do that to a man.
still interesting, but safe so not interesting enough to hold onto any fringe idea but that's okay because priorities can be different for different people
like the podcast

Flying around in your wakandian space craft?

well this post sounds like complete truth... not a conspiracy theorist talking out of his ass at all!

Hahahahaha omg

Of course he is. Like every californian he suffers from soy related problems as well as massive cuckolding. Did you know Joe fathered another man's child? Here is a photo of her step daughter and her wife Jessica.

Joe Rogan is a leftist masquerading as a centrist to avoid criticism. He is an absolute pussy.

Here is a picture of Joe's step daughter's real dad, some nigger rapper (could be either one, idk)

Imagine being this much of a cuck? weeew

>needing space/air-craft to fly
shiggydiggy

Checked. Sorry OP

He could wreck every faggot in this thread

IF YOU SAW THE LEPRECHAUN SAY HEEEY

>fathered another man's child
wut?

I've rolled jiu jitsu with rogan a few times. He's a fuckin monster.

Look at those stubby little fingers. Rogan is the classic manlet with a little pecker who's been overcompensating for it his whole life.

His wife Jessica got impregnated by a nigger and made a mutt abomination and Rogan raised it.

I always wonder about those situations that if the man starts fucking the daughter to truly fuck up the wife

What is it with dudes that are on some macho trip 24/7 end up doing cuck shit like this?

is that a picture of a merchant blurred out in the mirror?

She looks grown af.

integers indicate

Rogan called Obama the best president ever. I believe that in the same podcast he said that he wishes for all the nations and borders to go...this from inside his super fancy, lilly White, closed gated community in California.

Like i said in my previous post...blackmailed by the (((Casting Couch)))

How the fuck did you even spot that?
Fucking eternal merchant.

lmao what the fuck

name one alt-righter hes ever had on.

Paper(civic) nationalists is what you must mean

But the CIA/Mossad also has a file of Rogan containing the dirty pictures of his castings.

I prefer my non-fighting-machine status.

I liked Newsradio

Rogan kind of peaked pretty early, everything has been downhill since then

>911

OY GEVALT

the term became meaningless on a certain date

His podcast is incredibly popular though

whats a podcast

is this from the actual peterson podcast?

Sold out? You could say that when he was a fear factor host, but as a youtube interviewer?

I don't know. But did you know that his friend Ari has flip phone?

Chuck C Johnson

where did that casting couch meme get startted

He's a beta chad more than a soyboy. His whole personality is just mimicking what he thinks a man is by acting like a frat boy and it's pretty forced. He also changes his personality, views and positions depending on who he's talking with as a way to avoid confrontation. He'll talk with authority about things in one show and then act like he never took that stance in another. With that said he's not soy, he at least embraces what he thinks masculinity is instead of outright shitting on it and he is pretty confident. I just wish he'd stfu and let his guests talk a little bit more.

People do sexual shit for jobs in Hollywood all the time. You think they just gave him fear factor because nobody else could host as well as him?

youtube.com/watch?v=nAuoimkL8aQ

Am I a soy boy?

NO.
the left is heavely invested in attacks to Peterson here on pol. the left HATE him.

absolutely

o no that sucks

>newsradio
my nigga

what happened to your finger

What do you mean?

big hand

460lbs of weights being pulled by pullie

finger gets caught in pulley

out goes my finger

his middle finger is missing a digit

Rogan is kind of a fag, but probably isn't the worst... but the bros who worship him are

That's a big hand.

Sorry I just don't see it.

>Those things'll tear you to shreds man...

UUUU
U
U
U

Sure looks like it - did you see him in this show?

fun fact Chanandler Bong has the same type of injury

hot

Sold out you say?

All he has are jewshills on the show now. It’s like listening to Howard stern show.

>has a fucking diagram
Was this evidence in a court case or do you just have autism?

dumbass be more careful next time

Anyone know where I can find a clip of Bruce saying "I'm a very traditional woman"?