Arming teachers is a good ide-

Arming teachers is a good ide-

>"Georgia teacher arrested after firing gunshot in school classroom"
>The incident at Dalton High School, about 90 miles (145 km) north of Atlanta, the Georgia capital, began when a group of students tried to enter a classroom and found that their teacher would not let them in, Bruce Frazier of the Dalton Police Department said.

>When the principal arrived and tried opening the door with a key, a single gunshot was heard from inside the room, prompting a security lockdown and evacuation of the school as police were notified and the school’s resource officer was summoned, Frazier said.

yahoo.com/news/georgia-teacher-custody-reports-gunfire-school-174848680.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZL9Y-68uO7Q
forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/01/16/here-are-the-23-executive-orders-on-gun-safety-signed-today-by-the-president/#3d70fb992312
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking took you Jews less than a day to use this.

I give it 90% this guy was another freemason/glow in the dark.

>this teacher was forced to carry a weapon
>implying ending gun free zones forces anyone to carry a weapon
>implying OP isn't a faggot

Probably just performing a desk pop

youtu.be/ZL9Y-68uO7Q

Just a coincidence.
Nothing to see.
Turn in your guns.

blackbois btfo

You kikes fucked up and exposed yourselves this time.
Literally EVERYONE knows that this was a false flag

Wow, that's not suspicious at all.

>Democrats think nigger violence should get ignored. Everybody else not so much

And he didn't even kill anyone, what a pussy. Back in my day when teachers broke down you came into class with them hanging from the ceiling.

>F-FALSE FLAG! S-SHILL!
Dumb faggots. Even King Cheeto wants to take your guns.

>good guy with a gun stopping a mass shooter

And?

what is context

>It's just automatics, who even uses those?
>It's just high caliber rifles, who even uses those?
>It's just "assault weapons", who even uses those?
>It's just bump stocks, who even uses those?
etc etc
Not even King Nigger was this bad. But you le-donald reddit transplants will kowtow to anything this kike puppet does.

pay teachers more and this won't happen

fucking gross- you use that thing?

He was referring specifically to the mentally ill

Nah, virtue signaling libshit useful idiot

No but some operator on /k/ does

>Not even King Nigger was this bad.
how to spot a cia nigger in 0.02 seconds

Remind me again what gun laws Obama passed?

He was mostly blocked by Congress on all the shit he wanted to pass, but still did plenty of EO to make gun ownership more difficult.

forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/01/16/here-are-the-23-executive-orders-on-gun-safety-signed-today-by-the-president/#3d70fb992312

Screen shoted this a couple of days ago

would you say he was....triggered? Y/N ?

Didn't know New Orleans is in Georgia.

We scuttled the Slidell False Flag, so they had to pull the trigger on Georgia.

That's oddly convenient.

Quite obviously it is time to do EXTENSIVE psychological evaluations on all teachers in the U.S., and fire any who do not pass with flying colors. Also, we need to do extensive criminal background checks and fire any who are no squeaky clean. Then, we can arm the remainder.

You really think Sup Forums makes a difference? You're like the Sup Forumstards of ancient lore who thought putting on masks and going outside would spark some sort of movement lol. You're just bunch of retarded high schoolers being edgy. I know, I was the same when I used to go on /news/. You probably don't even know what that is.

>teacher locks himself alone in a classroom
>shoots one bullet at the floor
>unlocks door
>is arrested

Sounds totally legit.

DRAGON DILDOS INSTEAD OF GUNS

Fuck off faggot, all we need to do is end gun free zones. Typically no uppity teachers or students are going to shoot up a place where people can carry freely and the statistics prove it.

>yahoo
>plebbit spacing
kys faggot

I'm not against this. We have incredibly low standards for our teachers.

Anyone who uses "reddit spacing" hasn't been here longer than a few months. It's a metajoke to out actual redditors, like you.

Shhh let's just go to sleep, nothing to see here.

Arming teachers is a terrible idea, though.

Teachers can't even stop fucking their students. What use would it be giving them guns? All it would take is for one kid to overpower his/her teacher and disarm them, and then bam, you have another school shooter on your hands. This is the same reason that correctional officers are forbidden from carrying guns, it's just too much of a risk. This is one of those ideas that sounds good on paper, but just wouldn't work effectively in reality. It's more of a liability than it is a hindrance to would-be shooters.

1:
teacher not familiar with guns brought one with him due all the recent problems and was playing around with it while someone opened the door and he freaked out and fucked up
2:
some ''ban all guns'' fag tried to demonstrate how bad would the ''arm the teachers idea'' be

outlier. Most teachers have the BS/BA and can pass the criminal background checks to get accepted into the police academy. ICE, FBI, or even officers training program in the military.

A High School chemistry, physics teacher in good legal standing, that can pass a background check, isn't on psychiatric drugs would be a good teacher/peace officer.

And the news article to go with it

Also, most teachers are assholes without guns. Can you imagine how much of a power trip they'd be on if they had guns in their possession in the classroom? They'd probably be like state troopers on steroids. I know I probably wouldn't have gone to school if the teachers in my day had guns.