Redpill thread

Shills are jumping on a Trump quote about grabbing the guns of people like Cruz. Time to post redpills for our new friends. Wouldn’t it be terrible if shill farms had mysterious employee turnover thanks to us educating the kids they employ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anybody else just feel like sucking on a big ol cock sometimes? I'm not gay or anything, but even since I moved to California I've been having these urges. Started back in uni, probably sucked 5 cocks or so my freshmen year. Before I was 100% hetero, had a girlfriend, lost my virginity with a girl, etc. But once uni started I just couldn't stop slurping up penis. Then, once I left Cali and went back home the urges left. I felt disgusted by my actions over summer break. Now I'm back in California and craving the cock again. Someone explain this.

Bump

I can smell your desperation

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s

>literally admitting you have a giant nose

This must come as a surprise to the real red cross.

Cheap damage control line from them after being exposed. It doesn't disprove the document retard.

So they're right... except when they say what I don't like then they're wrong. Of course it's about accessibility. To people knowledgeable about the subject it shouldn't come off as a surprise.

That's my milk.

Calbuco volcanoe. That's a red pill. So were the Mexican earthquakes and lights. Check the air. Repent. God doesn't enjoy the death of the wicked. Deep state, I'm looking at you. You know who I am.

T. Reaper

Nobody really blames the government either. (((They))) blame white people.

You're asking for a raid on Sup Forums in a thread started on Sup Forums
I think you're dellusional