Raildex

How do you feel about the direction Aleister's character turned to ?
Did you like or dislike his possibilites ?

His story and NT18 in general surpassed my expectations. It's too early to judge the possibilities since they only appeared at the very end.

It would have been funnier if the possibility that Touma met was some disgusting fat fuck, but it just always has to be a girl.

I'm enjoying Aleister's wild Keikaku. I'll commend Kamachi for having the balls to keep Aleister so close to the real one. We'll see where Moleister Crowley takes us.

Aleister was always to me the Keikaku man. With NT18, only changed to Keikaku woman..

I hope the fanfic spammer stays at the mikoto thread

Misaki a pile of shit

I think it was supposed to be a favourite character thread with the OP being of Mikoto. Though i guess that serves as good bait for him.

I think everything went upside down with the way Kamachi portrayed him.

It's great for hijinks, looking forward to how female(male) Aleister acts when it's time for business.

Ha

I think it's one of the greatest twists. It's super Kamachi in that he takes the smallest connection or trait and expands it infinitely. I think a good indication of this was with St.Germain. There were legends about him being a Vampire or some great magician, but he ended up taking the trait being a liar, or Freyja with how he just focused on birth. That's one of the things that sets this series apart from others.

O
MY
POSSIBILITIES

What would the real Aleister Crowley think about this cover?

The real aliester would probably be the world's first weeb if somebody timetravelled a shitload of anime to him

It's brilliant and needs more sex magick.

O MY BLACK WINGS

O MY RENSA

When is Kamachi going to stop shitting on cyborgs and let them find happiness?

Only MY RAILGUN

When they learn to stop attacking real people.

When Touma gets his Rensa sidekick/bodyguard/possible 5th stalker

>It would have been funnier
Not really.

How much would you pay to see Touma in a white wedding dress? Marrying a girl in a suit of course.

Kuribot and Rensa did literally nothing wrong
Umidori and co. had it coming though

How do you activate those world events? I always stumble on them when they are ending.

He went to japan and instantly converted to Buddhism didn't he? He was the original weeb.

I have more than enough Toumas in nun habits to tide me over.

>activate
You don't they happen automatically, you start to learn when they occur. For example Izzard spawns at the top floor of his school every 15 mins or so

What happened? I dont read the novels so im in the Keikaku Man In A Tube With A Cool Rod And His Plans Keep Getting Fucked stage.

That's literally all according to plan.

I'm curious as to what kind of magic she'll use. I would be ok with some more spiritual tripping.

We only know one possibility so far and that only from the summary so people shouldn't judge the possibilities until we see how they all act but we know there going to be people who get all mad about before giving it a chance.

Considering she's molesting touma it might be seidr

Onee-sama = Lord Sister

Ok, thanks.

Alright, everybody gather round, its story time

Chapter 1

Chapter Text

Kuroko woke up suddenly, bolting upwards in her bed and gazing at the alarm clock she'd placed at the foot of the bed. "3 am. Too early." she muttered under her breath before glancing over towards her roommate's bed. The sheets were still pristinely folded over the western style pillow and Mikoto was nowhere to be found. Again. "This makes four days this week, what is she doing?"

Halfway across Academy City, Mikoto leaned against a light post and caught her breath. "Why does he run?" she asked the darkness around her. "If only he... talked to me." Small jolts of lightning sparked off her, her mood darker than she intended and her anger roused by her seemingly nightly encounter with the boy she held a crush on. "It isn't like I'm trying to kill him. Well, not really." She thinks back on that encounter on the big bridge and sighs. "Maybe it really is my fault."

Back in their dorm room, Kuroko was awake still and moving quietly through the empty room. She'd moved from the bed to her wardrobe and selected some special clothes. A small sigh escaped her lips as she chose rather mundane underclothes instead of the special ones she liked to flash at her roommate. "So boring," she muttered. "Who am I? Onee-sama? This is her style." She gazed at the strips of cloth in her hands, white with ribbons on the bottoms, lace accenting the small cups of her bra. "Maybe if I was built more like Mii-senpai, Mikoto-senpai would notice me." she told the empty room.

Sticking to the alleyways like a cat, maybe more like a catburglar, her roommate was quickly heading to their dorm room after making a detour to change clothes at the inexpensive hotel she kept a room at for that purpose. The uniform she wore was too well known for her nightly crusade against the powers that be of Academy City, so she changed out of them, paying a small fee to the maids at the hotel for laundry service, and to stay quiet about her escapades. "Sometimes I feel like the bad guy in all this." she admitted to the darkness. "I wish... I dearly wish... I had someone I could talk to about this. But if I went to Kuroko, how would she react? She's part of Judgement. Same with Uiharu-chan. And making Ruiko-chan keep this secret would be unfair. This is my burden." She continued walking until she saw a girl standing under a lamp post, waiting with a tapping foot.

"Good evening, Onee-sama." the twin-tailed girl greeted her. "I don't expect you to explain what you were doing out after curfew, but I'll help you inside." The girl's smile betrays the tone of her words. The pleasure of seeing the senpai she admired overcoming her annoyance at the girl. "We need to talk." she says softly before grabbing her upperclassman's hand and without missing a breath teleporting them off into the night.

Six bamfs later, the pair stood in front of the destination that Kuroko had chosen. The locale was not the dorm room they shared, but a fair distance away. The twin-tailed teleporter led her friend through the doors of a restaurant and nodded at the girl manning the hostess stand. "A table for six, please, in the corner." she said unexpectedly.

no

Click.

Her knees weaken, her eyes go starry, as though her mind’s been turned between the channels and white noise is sparking between her ears. She almost notices onee-sama arcing lightning from her crimson cheeks – almost, but then it’s lost in a sharp zap as the remote slips back into the Queen’s purse.

“Now, Shirai-san, will you give me what I want?” Perfectly manicured fingers trail their way down her face, and she knows she should move but her feet are seemingly glued in place, her body filled with a thick, tingly fog. She’s vaguely aware of the slickness between her legs, contained in the purple lace that she’d only ever intended onee-sama to see; the hand tracing the outline of her leg-band suggests otherwise.

“I mean, think about it.” The sensual purr keeps coming, breath puffing against her ear; she thinks to pull away, to run and get out of the grasp of this crazy sexy connivingenticing bitch, but the thought is quickly dispelled with another zap between the temples. “See, Shirai-san, you can make her jealous! Your precious onee-sama… she’ll never look at you.” Mikoto gives a yell and strains hard against her bonds, but Kuroko barely hears it. “But we… we can make her realize what she’s missing, can’t we?”

No. No! “Yes,” her lips murmur, and she arches into the slow trail of Misaki’s fingers down her chest. It’s gentle in a way onee-sama’s hands aren’t, and she finds her senses spiraling into those hands, the way Misaki guides her back towards the wooden table littered with Judgment paperwork. With a flick of the remote Kuroko moves, a puppet on a string, taking off her uniform vest; in a last display of resistance she clutches onto the fabric, only for another zap to leave her fingers limp, cloth falling to the floor.

It's bad enough that Aleister is already taking Othinus' understander shtick, if Aleister starts using Norse magic she'll probably burst a blood vessel.

“See, Misaka-san? Your pet is being so good for me.” Misaki twists her lips up in a sick grin, eyes sparking, matching the intensity of Mikoto’s defiance. She takes her sweet time working open the buttons of Kuroko’s shirt, spreading it open to expose the slight swell of her chest; but there’s something in the cold air between her breasts and the way that Mikoto brims with electricity that sets Kuroko off.

“Let onee-sama go—“ She tries to teleport, to struggle, but the ensuing zap leaves her paralyzed; she falls in a broken heap to the ground, head smacking against the table as she goes. It hurts, but arousal spikes in her stomach, being at eye-level with Misaki’s—ah.Kuroko can see her panties are soaked through,and if there’s one thing on her mind right then it is to taste, to feel with her tongue how wet Misaki is for her. In such a way as onee-sama will never be, the back of her mind – Misaki? herself? she doesn’t know – taunts.

Without thought, the stars clouding her vision, Kuroko inches forward to tilt her head up, to stick her tongue out and trail it along the white fabric of Misaki’s panties; but the other girl drags her back up by the collar. She has other plans, after all, ones that won’t be interrupted by her little pet getting ahead of herself – no matter how flushed, how shaky that pet is for her. (And oh, does that thought make her stir.)

“Now, Shirai-san, get rid of your shirt for me.” The shirt’s gone in a second. “Pull your bra up, too, won’t you?” Her face flushes with embarrassment, with the part of her that’s still there and witnessing everything she does; but she does it, pulling the lacy fabric up and over to expose her nipples. “Ah, yes, that’ll be good… Shirai-san’s cute nipples are so hard for me, aren’t they?” And Misaki’s hands are there, thumbs flicking over her nipples, then fingers harshly pinching when Kuroko arches up into the touch and groans aloud.

At least mobileposter was easy to filter

The sharp pain combines with another zap to her brain to make the younger girl yell out, and Mikoto wriggles in her seat just a few meters away; then Misaki’s nails scratch roughly down her stomach, leaving angry red marks in their wake.

“Lift your skirt.” Kuroko does it without a second thought, looking down at her feet, trying to focus on anything but the way Misaki’s shirt is unbuttoned to reveal just a hint of tantalizing cleavage. “That’s a good girl. Misaka-san, are you watching? Make sure you watch how Shirai-san likes it when I touch her pussy, okay?” Those perfect fingers trace up her inner thigh, from the top of her leg-band up, then slip under her panties to sink roughly into her core. Tears slip down Kuroko’s cheeks, of embarrassment and pleasure and deeply-buried fury; she bucks into Misaki’s hands though she doesn’t want to, searches for friction on her twitching clit though she wants to pull away and run.

“She doesn’t belong to you!” The shout comes from the other side of the room, from where Mikoto’s tied with her hands behind her back; the minute Kuroko registers it, Misaki curls her fingers sharply, and she yelps as the zap shocks her spine. But as quickly as Misaki’s fingers were there they are gone, and Kuroko’s body cries out for more, twitching forwards.

“On your knees, please, Shirai-san.” She sinks to her knees; without prompting, she knows what Misaki wants her to do. With shaky hands she peels Misaki’s panties away, lets them drop to her ankles; and Misaki lets her, hands tangling in the other girl’s pigtails. With the first touch of Kuroko’s tongue, the blonde girl grabs her hair and pulls upwards, and Kuroko groans as her face is pushed into wet heat. Then Misaki begins to ride her face, grins towards the ceiling fan as Kuroko bends to her body, stretches herself towards Misaki’s lips.

This guy has been throwing a tantrum for hours, probably got bullied at school or something. He'll be done by his bedtime.

It doesn’t take long for Misaki to come, not with the frantic rolling of Kuroko’s tongue across her clit, the way Kuroko’s small hands grasp her thighs and melt into her skin. When she tips over she looks at Mikoto, though, eyes consumed with a possessive lust, jaw clenched in a smirk as she hisses out a breathy moan. Almost as an afterthought she reaches down to Kuroko, stilling her movements, and yanks her up by the hair to a shaky standing.

“You’ve been a good girl, Shirai-san. You want to come?” She purrs it, fingers pressing against the slick of Kuroko’s panties.

“Please” is all Kuroko can manage, and she spreads her legs to accommodate Misaki’s fingertips pressing against her clit through fabric. She comes almost untouched, shrieking, falling to her knees in a near-puddle; she yelps and tosses her head back as Misaki’s fingers make her come again, then again, until it hurts and her voice goes hoarse.

Misaki gives Kuroko a lingering kiss, her teeth sinking into Kuroko’s lower lip; the bite barely registers. Kuroko is too exhausted, too limp and fucked out to even move. With a conniving smile towards Mikoto she strides over, chin high, to undo the other girl’s bonds.

“See, Misaka-san?” she whispers, in Mikoto’s ear. “Everything you think you have can be mine, in a second. Well, I’ll be going!” And she’s gone before Mikoto can even think, let alone retaliate.

She comes to her senses eventually, though, to find Kuroko on the floor, dazed – and she rushes over only to get a confused look.

“Onee-sama… what happened?”

Are there only certain times you can do the dodge the sisters daily? I'm clicking the button and it's not doing anything for me

Why is this happening to us

What if Thor appears and BTFO's Aleister

Time for Stiyl to be a good upperclassman and do some random fetch quests for his disciples already? It always was obvious they didn't respect him

Post make a lot less sense when you forget your image

As someone who didnt follow NT, can anyone give a quick rundown on what he did and is plotting? I know that the blondie is a demon it seems.

He grabbed Mugino by her arms and he pushed her down on the couch.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Mugino yelled in protest.

"I'm having fun like you." Touma said simply as he groped Mugino's right breast.

"Ah!" Mugino yelped in surprise.

'It's time Touma. It's time. You have to take the initiative. If you just let yourself be pushed around then you're not a man. You're just…you're just…a boy.'

"H-hey, I said to stop!" Mugino appeared to have objected but it was disguised by the moans she was letting out.

"What happened to the aggressiveness from earlier?" Touma mocked.

"You little piece of-ah!"

Touma grabbed both of Mugino's breasts and squeezed them. He really had no idea what he was doing, he just trusted in his instincts. It wasn't exactly your traditional fight but it was a fight nonetheless.

Touma wasn't an expert on the female anatomy but he did know how sensitive the nipples were for the fairer sex. It was rather difficult to get to them through the shirt though. The fabric of Mugino's shirt was a bit too think to precisely navigate through.

So due to that, Touma began to pull off Mugino's shirt.

"Wait, you're going too far!" Mugino squealed in a voice completely unlike her.

"Huh. Is that really what you think?" Touma questioned innocently. He put his right hand under Mugino's shirt and lightly brushed a finger over Mugino's right nipple. "Because you're mouth's saying one thing but your body's saying another."

Mugino's crotch began to moisten and it showed through her stockings.

"What …happened to you…?" Mugino asked whilst she was in a daze.

Instead of responding to her, Touma chose to amplify his actions. While keeping his right hand fixated and switching between Mugino's nipples, he put his left hand on Mugino's crotch.

He expected a cry of protest from her but after seeing her face; it was clear why she was trying to stay silent. Even Touma could tell that she was on the verge of yelling out in pleasure. It took all she could to hold herself back.

"This is strange isn't it? I'm just lightly squeezing you nipples and you're reacting like this." Touma noted much to Mugino's annoyance.

"Y-you don't understand….it's too much!" Mugino yelped.

"Too much? I see, that's too bad." Touma falsely sympathized.

Just as Mugino was about to relax since she'd thought he'd relent, he ripped off Mugino's stockings and moved his right hand to her now bare pussy.

"Because I don't think that was enough." Touma put one finger inside of her and she gasped in shock and hidden delight.

"Y-you can't be serious…"

"I'm ALWAYS serious." Touma insisted. He now put three fingers in her and proceeded to an all out attack of fingering.

His sudden and unpredictable movements were like an incessant fire that couldn't be put out.

"Oh! S-shit...!" Mugino panted as if she was in heat. In the back of her mind, she hated the smug look that Touma had on right now but it also excited her. She's never been in a vulnerable position like this before and didn't help that she didn't masturbate often. She didn't have too many opportunities for it so having it done to her now by someone that wasn't her was foreign and that in turn was exciting.

Touma meanwhile, got a swell head. Having been the one in control, he got over confident rather quickly. But then again, after what happened with Misaki, he was desperate to recover his male pride in some way. But having it be Mugino of all people, that was unexpected for him.

"S-seriously, you have to stop…!" Mugino begged. She was nearing climax…

"Wow, I didn't know that the M in your name stood for masochist Mugino. I'm kind of shocked o be honest." Touma laughed.

"….!" Mugino didn't say anything but her eyes told Touma everything he needed to know.

She was really fucking mad.

'Well, she's gonna probably try to kill me after this so let me take this a step further.' Touma thought hopeful as he moved his mouth towards Mugino's pussy.

"W-wait are you really going to…?!" Mugino looked on in alarm as she realized what Touma was about to do.

Before she finished her sentence, Touma began his first giving of cunnilingus.

At that point, it was history. Touma delivered critical strikes left right and center. He was like an expert really. His variation in technique, speed and power was unprecedented. It didn't give Mugino any time to think clearly. And before she realized it, an hour passed.

"Oh crap, it's already this late?!" Touma checked his phone. "Shit, Index is going to be really freaking mad when I get home."

Mugino was passed out on the couch from the sheer amount of orgasms she experienced.

Touma covered her up and left the apartment. He had no idea of the incoming troubles he would soon encounter but on the bright side, he lost his giving cunnilingus virginity.

Imagine how a certain tsuchianon would feel if this guy was drawing doujins instead of the aspergillus retards

Considering he's copy pasting shit off deviant art I assume pretty bad

He wants to reach the Pure World/World of Science and get rid of all phases & magic due to the after effects of the collision of phases dooming the fate of his daughter.

At the very end, when it was revealed the Archbishop is possessed by a demon contracted to fuck his life up and kill him, his primary body is taken over by Coronzon/Lola, but it turns out the repeated description about him being a man, a saint, a woman, etc. was to be taken literally as it was his possibilities/other selves and about a billion of them exist and invade the British Commonwealth/UK.

Kanzaki is literally Vergil in PvP

>Making a thread about anything with Raildex in the OP
That's never going to go well, people should know this by now.

I like it, it's nice how even before the big novel itself hit, Crowley was growing more and more human in how he kept fucking up and people were shitting on him all the time until finally it's revealed he was never a Keikaku Doori dude, but rather he would fail, fail and fail his way to victory

>collision of phases dooming the fate of his daughter
And to stop magic from fucking with people's lives in general.

That too. He's tired of people just saying "it can't be helped" or being lazy about it. So he's going to do something about it.

I know he's done some seriously fucked up things, but I can only respect him for this. This is a man whose truly had enough.

*who's
I know it doesn't matter, but it really triggers my autism.

And yet those collisions just as often causes miracles as it causes tragedy, and he's basically making so that if a certain string of events happen, someone is doomed for sure, rather than having a chance for another end

>just as often causes miracles as it causes tragedy
citation needed

Knowing that my fate was thrown into a randomizer because of a bunch petulant assclown gods is awful no matter how I look at it. I won't even feel any satisfaction if something does manage to go my way.

Aiwass a shit

High Priests big speech about Destiny and why Touma is incredibly unlucky, fucker doesn't get any of the windfall of luck

Speaking of High Priest, his sorry has a whole new meaning now.

Doesnt mean it's the same though, just that good things also happen.

>because of a bunch petulant assclown gods
Most of the gods want to help people but they can't since other gods want to do the same. Please don't bully because circumstances beyond their control is preventing them from being literal saviors of humanity.

Why does people say that Touma is a Dragon?
Were the fuck does that come from?

It's not like he can house that shit in his shoulder.

Read the manga

They're exactly the same, due to phases colliding a child might be doomed to die an early death, but another child might survive against all odds from a certain deadly disease, misfortune and fortune are randomly spread all over

More like we are just questioning what the hell he is in general.

Weirdest part was the concept design listing a dragon as Extraterrestrial.

But then what's the point of the dragon? I heard it was something to do with St. George Dragon and Index clothes, but can't remember

>They're exactly the same
They're not though, there's nowhere that says the phases colliding is just as good as it is bad, and certainly Aleister seems to think it's mostly bad, and mathers or whoever it was doesnt try to stop aleister saying "just as many good things occur" but rather "it cant be helped" as it's known to be shit

Which does begs the question, if all the Magic Gods' will are in conflict with each other, how did the Index version of the Abrahamic God managed to give his blessing of good luck to humanity?

Isn't the Abrahamic God and Heaven/Hell just another Phase?

Hiding a post doesn't mean it will go away, user-kun. You're in for a lot of pain if you apply the same logic irl as well.

No idea. The dragons are called Orochi apparently and have only shown up in the city. Otherwise the Invisible Thing shows up. We don't even know if they are the same creatures. We just know IT is growing.

And it's a long ways off according to Aiwass.

Touma, are protagonist does, and Bennett didn't stop Crowley because he didn't in his approve of the Golden Dawn's method which took all the luck for themselves, and let somebody else suffer the misfortune elsewhere, since they would lie to themselves saying it was unsubstantiated while keeping Imagine Breaker near them so that they wouldn't feel any of the bad effects themselves

Dunno, but if the A. God managed to impose his will over everyone else's, he has to be a cut above others.

>The dragons are called Orochi
wut?

I've tried to assume that God is just One True God of the World and removed from Abrahamic in general.

Touma the protagonist doesn't know shit about colliding phases.

Thats what Touma calls them in the mobage

IT appeared twice in AC so far. I think IT itself can choose whether to come out or release dragons in its stead.

Not going away and not needing to listen to or see it are different things user. You can do the same thing in real life, usually involves closing a door in someone's face though

It's kind of pitiful for the big G, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was forced to find a loophole. The guy might have made a rock he can't lift again.

That's what Touma calls them in the game. Kamachi had his hand in the game's creation to some extent I've heard, so take that however.

I find it more likely Touma calls it Orochi because it has eight heads and he's from Japan rather than because Kamachi wants it to be Orochi.

They needed to name them something. Maybe Touma felt like being chuuni.

Nigger got infodumped by the Magic Gods, and he's basically one of the most keen people at analyzing magical shit at this point

That's what I think too.