10 episodes in

>10 episodes in
When does this get good?

Don't go in expecting a 10/10 masterpiece like the normalfags will tell you, it's a ''comfy'' show so if you don't like it now you probably never will.

Never. Gun X Sword is the better western anime.

1 episode in.

At the very end
I'm being entirely serious, you can't really appreciate it until once you've finished the entire show

Yeah you probably wont like the rest of it. i think its a classic and still worth a watch but i sorta had the same reaction. it was only meh

>When does this get good?
Never

Just skip all the non plot relevant episodes

My question is why do people pretend this is SO good? Peer pressure? Want to show how cultured they are? Nostalgia?

Dont worry about it your taste is shit if you don't like it by now.

It's good but it's overated as some fucking masterpiece here because it was baby's first anime for americunts.
Just lower your hype and enjoy a good show.

it doesn't really. only 3 episodes have any plot relevance, the rest are all "lol we're broke again!"

If you don't like it by now you aren't going to. Babby's first serious/drama anime.

When you stop being an Sup Forums contrarian fag

Im watching it and its very enjoyable and it doesnt suffer from QUALITY. Faye and Ed are total qts. Nothing too impressing but its good.

It doesn't.

The only good episodes are 5, 25 and 26.

Skip everything else. If anyone claims any of the other episodes are good, shoot them in the face.

Why people dislike episodic anime? They're comfy.

When you watch the dub

>here
It's overrated by literally everyone.

Not everyone, you have to be a virgin to watch anime in the first place.

Actually never.

All you can hope for is "O K"

Nostalgia

Outlaw Star, Space Dandy, and Samurai Champloo are what Cowboy Bebitch wanted to be.

Try to rate the first ten episodes

Most of the episodes/story should be viewed individually

The strongest point is the attention to detail in the overall background set up and world building

>Episode 10
>"Ganymede Elegy"
>When does this get good?

you might not be old enough to understand what you're watching kiddo

>Just skip all the non plot relevant episodes
But the ones focusing on the plot are the worst ones though

waltz for venus is the only good episode.
my boi Rocco deserved better

outlaw star might be more your speed if you are looking for some toonami shit

i actually really like outlaw start though

Thats like 90% of the show if you just mean Spike eps

a few frames in

Like someone else said, it's just cozy. No need to look too deep. It deals with relatable topics in surreal ways. Just fun for most, not world shattering.

I don't want to be that guy, but you're either too young, or you lived a very boring life devoid of meaningful interpersonal relationships if you found this show boring. Either that, or you're a psycho.
Like said, just drop it and give it another shot in like 5 or so years. When I first watched it at the age of 15 it didn't leave an impression on me. Over 10 years later I gave it another show and was shocked by how intense yet realistic the show is. Ganymede Elegy in particular hit very close to home the second time I watched it.

The show is a solid 7/10 sorry people hype it so much.

>having this much autism and shit taste

Drop it already if you don't like it.

>comfy
kill yourself

t. Sup Forumsirgin

It's literally the most overhyped shit ever, lower your expectations.

This

If he doesn't like it after 10 episodes finishing the show isn't going to make him like it.

That's not monster

this show should be age restricted to 20+
It reflects life, and you cannot enjoy it and revel in it until you have lived at least a little.
I re-watch it every 3 or so years and it only gets better the older I get.

I watched this show for the first time a few months ago. I'm 27 years old and have seen hundreds of anime before it.

No excuses for me from you guys, eh? The show is just OK and you need to admit it.

For the record my all time favorite anime are Code Geass, Death Note, Toradora and Kuroko no Basuke.

>my all time favorite anime are Code Geass, Death Note, Toradora and Kuroko no Basuke

ah, there's your problem, though it's possible that you're trolling

I agree with you but get ready for the secret club to shit on your tastes.

It doesn't.
Try Mushishi instead - a real masterpiece.

Not trolling. I seriously don't know how one can find Cowboy Bebop more enjoyable than any of those.

you're not allowed to like it. nu-Sup Forums says it's just "filler". watch an actual masterpiece like fate kaleid liner prisma illya

Monster may be overhyped, but at least I enjoyed it.

>I'm 27 years old and have seen hundreds of anime before it.
>The show is just OK and you need to admit it.
>For the record my all time favorite anime are Code Geass, Death Note

The chase with the afro guy was when I really started to settle in to enjoy it.

because it's beautiful, the characters are endearing, the setting is great, and the the musics entertainingly different.

I think it largely depends on what you're looking for in an anime. Personally I get turned off by attempts to shock with gore and by the muted colour schemes that a lot of shows used after cels went out of fashion. I'm way more into shows that have great use of colour and have more organic looking designs for their characters.

CB just hit the sweet spot for me, and its self-contained episode style carried me right through it. I also liked the understated characters. If what you look for in a series is bold and thoroughly-explored themes, well developed inter-character relationships, or a clear sense of the series' direction right from the outset, bebop will leave you cold.

it just so happens that none of those are requirements for me, and everything I do look for in a show was provided in spades. It just really clicked for me.

Why did you watch Cowboy Bebop?

Setting and World building clearly aren't important to you based on your favorites you enjoy tacky cheap drama ... Shōnen Schlock

and before you go calling me elitist think about this all your "favs" are still about High School age kids not adults like in Cowboy Bebop not sure how you could connect if you still impressed by basic interactions of teenagers

Actually this, all Jet oriented episodes are best.

>For the record my all time favorite anime are Code Geass, Death Note, Toradora and Kuroko no Basuke.
The only excuse you could possibly have is your shit taste.

>Death Note
Okay that ones nice.
>Toradora
Eh I guess
>Koruko No Basket
It's kinda dumb at points but fine
>Code Geass
Kill yourself

At least tell me you think S2 is complete shit.

You might as well have done this:
>goes in Kaiji thread
>thrilling
>kill yourself

It doesn't. overrated standalone garbage.

All of the show is the plot. Only brainlets think only the Spike episodes are the plot.

Because they enjoyed it that much. Is this your first time not sharing an opinion with someone?

>all of this talk of "overrating" and "overhyped"
Are you teenagers? Why would other people liking it more than you and you having absurd expectations matter? Once a work's made, it's there forever and is unchanging, regardless of outside elements such as hype, and thus it should be judged on how it is without extra baggage.

>Gun X Sword is the better western anime.
Love that show a lot.

I've been considering it due to my love of Goro Taniguchi. Sell me on it further.

I was expecting a show about a team of professional chicken dinner winners but got a bunch of big fat mess losers.

Enjoyable, I guess iant robaot fights and mindgames can be pretty fun. But both shows shit the bed eventually, CB stayed consistently decent at worst the whole way through

Nope. Better than the first.

When you gain a sense of aesthetics.

All of the vehicles in Cowboy Bebop are ugly as fuck.

Drifter looking for the man who killed his wife travels with a loli looking for her brother. Also he pilots a giant robot and there is a lot of mecha fights. Also they're both virgins.

It was great when it aired and maybe for a decade after that. These days it's age is showing and there are clearly even better shows.
Nowadays people call it the best because of nostalgia goggles and newfags call it the best because they want to conform to the already existing fan base.

>there are clearly even better shows.
Like better looking?

>For the record my all time favorite anime are Code Geass, Death Note, Toradora and Kuroko no Basuke.

KEK, nice bait user.

I watched Cowboy Bebop two years ago and thought it was amazing, to the point where it's now in my top ten. My opinion was not influenced by others' opinions or hype because I'm not ten.

Fucking this, seeing a different side of the gang depending on the tone of the episode was always such a joy to watch

>I'm 27 years old
>For the record my all time favorite anime are Code Geass, Death Note, Toradora and Kuroko no Basuke
No you're not

When you actually understand tragedy

The ending is way different from the rest of the show

When are we getting a revival? It's the age of nostalgia after all.

>I think that the show is just OK and you all should accept my OPINION as an undisputable FACT.
kys

>kys
Fuck off

you should leave.

it's only worth it for the ending

After you, underage faggot.

Because people have different opinions faggot.

When you kill yourself

Just drop it my dude, who watches 10 episodes without enjoying it?

The main plot is cheesy, the best episodes had nothing to do with it.

>Code Geass

Mushroom Samba was my least favorite episode. All the Jet episodes were the best.

>watching Cowboy Bebop
>mfw all the gay propaganda
Dropped like a fucking brick.

>gay propaganda in cowboy bebop
Ok, Sup Forums.

I really loved Faye's backstory and the weird Pierrot le Fou episode.
Episodes that expand on the backstory of the crew are generally really good, but I like the offbeat ones as well. They keep the show fresh imo.

Holy Christ. Complete shit taste.

After the live action adaption

>Code Geass, Death Note, Toradora and Kuroko no Basuke
If you were fishing for replies then you got them.

You underestimate how many people pretend to like a show to not look retarded. ie Eva

>Called Cowboy Bebop.
>Not a jazz musical about cowboys.
I'm was incredibly disappointed.

Ironic anime fans are the true cancer killing anime.

But I gotta look good and cultured to the other animers so they can take me seriously!

I love this image. Underage B& and newfags will get mad without knowing they're being schooled by a meme far superior to current memes.

When you develop taste.