Yukino is gonna win, lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=flBqojLpAnI
youtube.com/watch?v=MCzdxMWeMZE
youtu.be/cdywGLGJG2o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It wouldn't be surprising.

youtube.com/watch?v=flBqojLpAnI

I can't wait for Yukinofag tears on Tuesday.

I hope so. She deserves it.

Yukino isn't going to win you fags. I will love your crying. You guys have been fucking awful.

Yui will be doing well next week, I guarantee it.

Literally everything is pointing towards Yukino.

>First girl
>Kuu/Tsundere -> autismdere
>Prettiest
Not enough boldness exists in all of japan to go against these signs

This. Their screaming and crying will be a joy to watch. I would feel bad for them but they treat other people like shit. More than once I offer olive branches and they just act like children.

No, the opposite is the case. Her "feelings" for him are misinterpretations of her dependency on him. He does things for her and she thinks she is supposed to like him. There is more evidence than anything that she will leave. Yui will be the main focus in volume 13.

Good Irohasu everyone!

>muh meta
>muh Yukino wins
Use evidence from the story please. So many people here don't understand a fucking thing about this story. These threads are shit because of it. I blame Feel for not adapting season 2 well.

But if anything Feel was too nice to Yui.
Her meddling and lying was a lot worse in the LN and it is mostly glossed over in S2.
I read the LNs and the endgame is clear

>But if anything Feel was too nice to Yui.
Cuts her scenes and makes Yukino and Iroha look like roses. Yui has been unfair to Yui in every way.

>Her meddling and lying was a lot worse in the LN
She was trying to help and in the end did. She was pulling 8man to the club, without her the genuine speech would never come to be. 8man wouldn't have his resolve if it wasn't for her at the end of volume 11.

>I read the LNs and the endgame is clear
Yui end or loner end. A Yukino end is impossible due to them not liking eachother. Don't be fooled by mirages, this is a "wrong" romcom/

>I read the LNs and the endgame is clear
Hachiman literally shitting his pants in school, so no one dares approach him ever again except his one true love?

Stop being so fucking deluded
Yui's name means something like Linking/Binding
She is ALWAYS presented as the fake as the not genuine option

>yukino is the cover for volume 12
>hmmm i wonder who's gonna win

>She was pulling 8man to the club
Exactly. The club wasn't important. The only reason it exist is to help 8man. That is what sensei and Yukino were planning.

In fact the club became just like hayato's group after the whole Iroha thing. Fake.

Yui always supports his fake option because she really wants to be friends with Yukino and the girlfriend of 8man. But she can't get there.
>What I want and what they want are so similar, yet why are they so different?

>Stop being so fucking deluded
I'm not bro. Say that to me next week between the tears. I really want to help you guys along.

>Yui's name means something like Linking/Binding
She holds the club together. She holds 8man together. She holds Yukino together. Neither of them would grow with out her. That doesn't mean they grow together.

I can tell you read that shitty reddit analysis full of wishful Yukinofag thinking and autism. I read it and I feel bad for the author because he will an hero soon.

>second to last volume
that is a death flag for a Yukino end. People know this but they turn away.

>Volume 12 isn't the last volume

Hmm I really wonder.

>Yui is le fake meme
Yukinofags are so spiteful. They don't understand the story.

>The only reason it exist is to help 8man.
That is why she's there at this point. She was the only one who wanted to help him but Yukino was pitching a fit.

>she really wants to be friends with Yukino and the girlfriend of 8man
She is already Yukino's good friend. The latter will come in the end.

Let them delude themselves into believing she has romantic feelings for 8man. It'll make the tears sweeter.

>She was the only one who wanted to help him
Nigga what? Yui doesn't wanna help 8man. She wants to be around 8man.
She can't talk to him in class because it is very important to her to not lose her social standing and she really is a social butterfly.
Remember 8man is pretty much hated in the entire school.

She can only talk and grow close to him in the service club. That is why it is so important to her.

No matter who is right or wrong with their opinions and forecasts we shouldn't spam or flame them when the volume comes out. Everyone will have something that they didn't get right. I really want less shitposting.

>She wants to be around 8man.
>Yui only is in the club to date 8man
I am tired of this meme. Actually read volume 1, 4, and 5 well. She really likes how freely 8man and Yukino can be since she herself can't break out of her insecurities. She was Yukino's friend before she fell for 8man.

Okay so we are all on board that Watari loves symbolism right
And that
Yukino = Cat
Yui = Dog
right?

>It’s true that I didn’t hate dogs or cats. If anything, it’s certain breeds that I liked. It’s just cats in particular were what I liked. Gentlemen, I liked cats. Gentlemen, I loved cats. I liked American shorthair cats. I liked toroiseshell cats. I liked Sphinx cats. I liked ragdolls. I liked American curl cats. I liked Scottish holder cats. I liked Persian cats. I liked Singapuras. I liked Russian Blue cats. Back alley, cat beds, cat tower, the top of a refrigerator, under the bed, on the rail of the veranda, inside a cardboard box, in a paper bag, on a person’s back, and in a futon. I loved all the cats who were all over the place.…Actually, it’s the bastards who abused cats that I couldn’t forgive.

Explain this Yuifags.

>She was Yukino's friend before she fell for 8man.
BULL SHIT
She had a crush on him before she even met Yukino. Who do you think the cookies at the beginning were for?

>The only reason it exist is to help 8man.
Wrong. It originally existed as a favor for Haruno from Shizuka to help her autistic little sister. Yukino "fixed" 8man in the first volume/episode. If he could have a conversation with her, he could hold a conversation with anyone.

>Actually read
You first.

>It originally existed as a favor for Haruno from Shizuka to help her autistic little sister.
The club was hastily put together and nobody knew about it in school. 8man even thinks that he knows the school pretty well and he has never heard of it.
Also the entire spiel of Sensei and Yukino is really fake. Watch the initial meeting of 8man and Yukino and notice how Sensei and Yukino are really just tricking 8man.
Sensei even waits and listens and jumps in when Yukino is stopped.

Or when Yui leaves and Sensei and Yukino have this discussion about "restoring their human resources" they are kinda speaking in code to not let 8man know why the club exists.

>that fucking face on the cover
>winning
Yeah, Yui totally won in volume 11 right?
Face it user, Yuckyno is going to get BTFO.

Of course he wouldn't know about it. Yukino never made the effort to advertise the club or its services. He even describes the room as some forgotten storage room.

>Also the entire spiel of Sensei and Yukino is really fake.
The thread I made earlier got pruned because I made the mistake of frogposting. Yes it was fake, fake for Yukino's sake. She's the one who was tricked into thinking 8man is the first case. Shizuka coached Yukino in how to talk to 8man just to show that not everyone would run away from her insults.

Shizuka was ready to let 8man leave and make his own club as long she was involved, but 8man gave his nice girl speech and Yui ran away. Shizuka realized from that that Yui was pretty much only in the club for 8man and without 8man Yui has no reason to talk to Yukino. Shizuka meant for Yui to be the "glue" for Yukino's and Hayama's healing, but Yumiko put a stop that early on and Yui has no real sway with the Hayama group.

So 8man has to stay for now. Hopefully volume 12 Yukino resolves everything with Haruno, Yukimom, and Hayama so 8man won't be "needed" but genuinely wanted around.

This isn't the last volume right

After the volume gets released, will all the shitposting stop?

Seriously though, I just want to have one normal thread for this series.

Beginning of the last arc. Probably 2 more volumes after this to make enough content for a third season.

Don't reply to yuipollfag and these threads could be fine
But NOOOO. We can't have that. Fucking Sup Forums never learns.

>Beginning of the last arc. Probably 2 more volumes
Then why are people acting like OP's pic is the last volume where the winner is decided
Geez

What do you mean by normal? Are you making an effort to make it normal, but no one replies to you?

I admit this thread has a shit start.

Yuipollfag creates these threads to shitpost. I am sure if you could check for samefag you would see the guy shitting on Yukino is the guy who created this thread.

>yuipollfag
Remind me what this is
I've been away for a while, he's the guy that makes predictions for who wins in each series right Did he get his name from these threads?

Have you been in any of the threads over the past week?

They've all been fucking awful, even by Sup Forums standards. Like half the posts are just people shitposting and arguing. Barely anyone actually talks about the series.

Jesus you people make the Madoka tripfags look sane.

He is in every thread. He is easy to recognize.

>claims Yui is going to win or nobody is going to win.
>claims Yukino and 8man have no feelings for each other.
>claims Yukino and Hayato are the OTP
>"You just don't understand the subtlety of the story"
>If Yukino was to win he would've wrote it 2 years ago.
>claims that the publishers are clearly pressuring Watari so even if Yukino wins that wasn't the intended end.
>If called out will claim people are just inventing a boogeyman.
>Insists Volume 12 is the second to last without any source.

Spend some time here and you recognize him instantly. Not that I recommend that.

Yuifags are finished.

Yahari threads were and are always awful. I usually stay away from them these days but when S2 was airing, man.

Let's not exaggerate here, the cancer levels in here are high but not as bad as the Madoka tripfags. But even they pale in comparison to the currently worst fanbase on Sup Forums: Saekanofags

>muh boogeyman
He's only there every time you demonstrate your shit taste.

ITT: Irohafags damage control.

I've analyzed this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=MCzdxMWeMZE

As you can see in 0:47, Yukino, and Yui is separated from Hachiman with a line. And you can even see Yukino walking further away which shows that they will never cross the line and opening Hachiman's heart. . In 1:28, you can see Yukino and Yui disappearing which further proves that the two of them stands no chance in winning the 8man bowl. You can also see Hachiman to be looking at something., or someone. But who/what is he looking at? Let's rewind back to 0:59. In this part of the video, Iroha had physical contact with Hachiman. In 1:09 we see a male hand (obviously Hachiman's) holding a female hand. I was really confused on who the female hand belongs to but after amounts of research, I have decided that it's probably Iroha. You guys might say,
>but Iroha's sleeve doesn't look like that! Just look at pic related!
Yes, yes. But this is probably a mistake by the animators. If you look at 0:59 when Iroha touches Iroha's sleeve, you'll notice that it's wrong as well.

Therefore, I believe that Hachiman is going to end up with Iroha. What do you guys think?

Finished the first season, judging from that Yukino won't win. She only respects Hachiman and doesn't want to be friends with him, let alone a romance. She never even blushes or get nervous around him. Yui however does blush often and get nervous when she's around him. Yui even god mad when a girl got to close to him, but Yukino acted nonchalant

From my perspective, I don't see Yukino winning unless she dramately changes in her relationship with Hachiman.

IROHA

>Barely anyone actually talks about the series.
I tried last night by jumpstarting a discussion about Yukimom. You need to make an effort too, instead of making the same comments about how Oregairu threads are cancer.

On that note, Watari loves comparing and contrasting characters IE Hayama/8man. Iroha resembles Yukimom, she's always forcing work onto others. We'll probably get see Yukimom being stingy with money except when appearances matter like her nice kimonos.

>Iroha resembles Yukimom,
Think of it as evolution
Iroha is a larvae form of haruno and haruno's ultimate form is Yukimom.

>shit talking the people who have been trying to fix Yukino
Sasuga Yukinoshitter.

For the entire first season her mission is to fix 8man. She only starts falling for him at the end here and it is really obvious once it gets to the sports festival.

It's Yui grabbing his sleeve right after 8man gives the Genuine and he doesn't bother running after Yukino. She grabbing him to force him along to go find Yukino, ya donk.

>shit talking
What?
Iroha and Haruno are some of the best girls IMO

The fuck is wrong with you. Get a trip so we can filter you.

Good irohasu!

>sports festival
She only gets embarrassed of being caught watching him, other than that there is no clue she is falling for him.

post that pic of iroha

Uh huh

Actually in the LNs the sports festival is about protecting 8man for yukino so I can kinda see how animeonlyfags are confused a little.

I miss these Irohafag memes, they made me laugh every time.

The crusaders one?

It's implied Iroha does look up to Haruno. She even asks her for help a couple of times and Haruno obliges, for ulterior motives.
It's almost like the little sister Haruno always wanted; Iroha is the student council president, she had the balls to confess to Hayama instead of brooding over him, and Iroha doesn't hate her.

So the anime purposely makes it so only Yui really loves Hachiman? Interesting.

No it is pretty clear that both of them love him even in the anime.
Their methods are just very different.

How can Yukino and Yui even hope to compete?

I made most of them, you're welcome.

Without even trying.

Something about this doesn't seem proportioned right
Or maybe it's the body being drawn realistically like 3d (hell it almost looks traced) but the face being anime 2d

Best doesn't need to compete. She has already won.

Yukino is going to do what she's done her entire life: give up for the sake of Haruno.

I can't wait for everyone's tears
I bet they won't resolve shit or it'll be incredibly rushed
I could see this being the start of the final arc with another 2 volumes to follow
Hope you guys waiting 4 more years for a conclusion

>Yui doesn't wanna help 8man

youtu.be/cdywGLGJG2o

Saki is the actual cat though. She hides her true level of affection, spends her time raising her family, and tries to attract 8man by playing the tsundere.

If they can stop oreimo incest end, can the publishers stop watari from comitting his own legacy suicide? Assuming he goes loner end of course.

Her motivation there is that she didn't wanna see 8man confess to another girl.
She doesn't and can't stop him from sacrificing himself. In fact in the Iroha thing she was even complicit with his methods.

She doesn't wanna help him stop being a martyr more than she wants to be around him.

Well apparently the publishers stopped Hayate no Gotoku's incest end. Maria was Hayate's long-lost twin sister the whole time.

I like cats too. Watari is /ourguy/

That's what they did. Watari wanted to write something incredibly controversial for the ending, but the suits at the top stopped him and broke him into writing something generic.

Cats are loners and not that close to family.
But then again she is also the only girl 8man has told he loved her so maybe you are right.

You just don't understand the subtlety of the story.

As it should be, watari was aiming for a magnum opus like no longner human, but forgot his core audience.

I actually agree with the suits in this case, only 2% of his audience would have liked that shit. And no normies were going to read it, because it is an LN.

That's only to people. Cats love their litters.

Why would she be watching so intently if she wasn't at least developing an interest in him

I remember reading how she almost murdered Sagami during the Sports Festival after she told Hachiman to shut up lol.

In the LN Sagami starts rumors about 8man and he is really fucking hated in the school. Yukino is desperate to stop it.

I'm just starting the 2nd season now; how much does the anime leave out/misrepresent?

Stop spreading such rumors about the best girl.

Some stuff.
There will be flashbacks to stuff season 1 skipped you don't know.

I thought season 2 did a good job but I am in a minority and most people hate the season 2 adaptation.
Usually the complaints are that certain girls seem better in the anime.

>two more volumes
Nah, 13 will be the last and will have 8man on the cover genuinely smiling.
The first 3-4 episodes are handled very well, however the remaning episodes leave out the comedy and go full drama which was disappointing.

I just randomly finished the anime, now there's a thread on the front page. Shit like this always happens. Is there some assburger zeitgeist I don't know about?

In any case all the characters are damaged goods so whoever wins, everyone loses.

No you just recognize the threads now.
They were always there.
oregairu threads are very common and especially now that we are close to volume 12 we have these more than once a day.

>my little sister can't be this cute
Ended with the little sister being cute
>my romcom is wrong
Will end with the romcom being right

Rereading now
>The Yukinoshita Yukino that I knew…How Yukinoshita would be strung along by Yuigahama’s pleas, how she loved cats, and how she would hug a Pan-san cushion while watching cat videos on her computer on her day offs. Surprisingly, I knew quite a bit about her. If Yuigahama was going to send her cat leg indoor socks, then I’ll give her something to match that. All in hopes that the time she spends on her own are as warm and comfortable as possible.
8man can be pretty adorable when he wants to be

>the sheer irony in this statement

Slender and dark haired girls with blue eyes and pale skin, with long socks and a mini skirt will always be best. Sorry, senpai.

I have a question, how well did the season 1 and 2 sell in BD's in Japan? This is important, as this decides if there will be an adaptation of the rest of the LN's. Or, it becomes like Amagi Brilliant Park, no proper ending.

I remember it constantly winning awards. Even recently on sister day Komachi apparently was voted best sister by the nips.

damn, japan coming out with the actual good taste for once. color me shocked.

Hilarious