This is it lads, the final winter. She needs your help!

There's even thunder and lightning now, which is unusual here anyway, but I've never experienced such a thing in a snowstorm and this is the biggest one I've ever seen and I've only got enough milk for two cups of tea...MAX!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qSK3Pg1Rpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have a class test I have zero prepared for tomorrow.
Is it going to be heavy enough to get an extenuating circumstance?

WINTER-CHAN GROW! TAKE ALL MY ENERGY!

Winterchan grow... Some tits

Depends where you are, if you're in Scotland then the school will be closed anyway. Incidentally, I first drew Winter-chan a couple of years ago and the worst weather is located over my town according to the satellite imagery, the snow has come five feet up the door which is the only time I've ever witnessed that.

WINTER-CHAN GROW! IT IS ONLY -8°C HERE

Are there still hordes of the cunts in Calais? Maybe this will finish them off

Winterchan Grow

I love you Winterchan

GROW WINTERCHAN GROW!

Winter-chan grow!
I want Winter-chan to freeze me to death.

LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW

WINTER-CHAN GROW!

The mental challenges in this board never cease to amaze.

What are you clowns talking about? Its been unseasonably warm. Warmest February on record according my local weatherman!

I give it all my strength.

Besides, regardless of how hazardous an ice age is to our health, it will force humanity to unlock their hidden gadgets so that they can continue to survive and adapt
> free energy stuff, and replicators so we dont have to grow food, its all in the classified patents.

winter-chan grow
and I back it up with the keyword...
"laurentide"

Midlands.

No, thank God. I went through the midlands last year and I saw so many niggers and muslims I thought I was going fucking insane. The filth and disorder the niggers leave everywhere is astonishing.

lets make it a goodun
youtube.com/watch?v=7qSK3Pg1Rpk

Here's to being late to work

Even London had some good snow today

its so fucking cold here already the only thing that keeps me warm is my hate and the warm thoughts i get thinking about the refugees and homelesspeople dying because of that cold.

It's been unusually warm in New England here. Winter is on holiday. Are shovels legal in the UK?

there's plenty more where that is coming from friend

I know it's not cricket and all, but you will survive without milk in your tea.

> Paulaner

My kinda drunk bitch. Looks like the Marzen too. Damn.

The united states is the only place where this is true.
Check this out, its as cold in russia as it is at the north pole... and there's a whole lot of it, not just in the northern reaches of russia/siberia. And right now its fucking europe.

Winter-chan grow! Please grow as much as you possibly can!

I dont have anything Winter-chan related so heres her 2hu equivalent.

Winter-Chan grow!