Trump tells Dianne Feinstein to put her assault weapons ban, bump stock ban bills into gun bill

well, Sup Forums, is this gonna be another DACA deal, where he tries to make a deal with the democrats only to have them reject it to make them look like hypocrites and then use that against them as we all have a good laugh....or is he legit willing to sign away second amendment rights with nothing in return, by telling Scalise not to add national conceal carry to the bill?

mediaite.com/tv/watch-dianne-feinstein-erupt-with-glee-after-trump-seems-to-endorse-her-assault-weapons-ban/

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/28/president-trump-2/

What Trump actually wants isn't clear, but what the democrats want is obvious, pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hA2qDwLyho8
cnn.com/2018/02/28/politics/trump-senators-afraid-nra/index.html
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/02/28/the-two-assault-weapons-bans-before-congress-are-co-sponsored-by-195-democrats-and-0-republicans/
washingtonexaminer.com/house-democrats-introduce-bill-prohibiting-sale-of-semi-automatic-weapons/article/2650087
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder because Trump is an R, that means Republicucks will support it because muh god emperor faggotry

FUCK TRUMP

>What Trump actually wants isn't clear,
Isn't that this administration's motto?

No guns, but you have to build the wall

This one is making me a little more nervous in that it seems a bit more clear that he actually wants an assault weapons ban, he's already said for 2 weeks he Wants a bump stock ban (Feinstein's specifically makes you a felon for POSSESSION of a bump stock, i.e., no grandfathering at all).

Him telling scalise NOT to add national ccw, but telling feinstein to add her jewry to the base Gun Control Bill "so that it will pass" is a problem.

>Trump looked at Scalise and said, “You know I’m your biggest fan in the whole world. I think that maybe that bill will someday pass but it should pass as a separate bill… You’ll never get this passed. If you add concealed carry to this you’ll never get it passed. Let it be a separate bill.”

OC do not steal

>No guns, but you have to build the wall

Hehehhe oh man.

You might want to say that without posting anti-white shill memes if you want to sound convincing nigger

>or is he legit willing to sign away second amendment rights with nothing in return, by telling Scalise not to add national conceal carry to the bill?
I'm pretty sure Trump is going to cuck out on this one and hopefully any bill that he does endorse will die in the house. He's a fucking moron either way and can almost certainly forget getting elected in 2020 because of this retarded stunt.

>telling Scalise to put concealed carry in a separate bill
Maybe it's because he intends to fuck with it like OP said.
>don't put it in this bill
>it'll never get passed

You usually give an old dog its favorite meal before you take the old girl out behind the shed.

SEETHING

>He's a fucking moron either way and can almost certainly forget getting elected in 2020 because of this retarded stunt.

What I posted in another thread, if he doesn't pass any gun control bills, I'll vote for him again, despite his obama-esque shit talking on guns. This fits with his whole "I like being unpredictable" bit, but results matter. If he actually passes a gun control bill and gets NOTHING in return, it's just yet more chipping away at the 2A for literally fucking nothing in exchange. "don't put national ccw in the bill, or the bill won't pass." But again, if nothing passes at the end of the day, whatever.

But there are voters out there not as reasonable as myself, who just at the talk of gun bans won't vote for him a second time. That's why he needs to knock this shit off.
Wisconsin/Michigan/Pennsylvania were won by like ~70k votes, or ~0.05% of the total votes of all 3 states.

How many voters are DIE HARD second amendment single issue voters? 10%? 5? 1%? 0.5%? It would take a tenth of 1% of the die hard second amendment single issue voters to swing the election in those 3 states.

Before any troll shill faggots reply with "HAHA!! THEY GONNA VOTE DEMOCRAT?!?!" no, they just won't vote/sit home/arm up while they still can. That's the real risk here. Gun Rights voters do NOT want to hear this shit talk, even if it happens to be a good political distraction for him. It's a risky as fuck strategy and to be clear he did NOT do this during the campaign trail, he was all about "muh 2A! SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!" With how deceptive our media is, all they need to do is run ads in key states this year and in 2020 with soundbites of him shitting on gun rights.

Of course, if he doesn't plan on running for re-election in 2020, then yeah, doesn't matter what he says or does.

If he passes gun control he is going to get destroyed in michigan. The UP and northern michigan is like 60% guns 30%inbreds and 10% chocolate labradors who also like guns

Checked.....Consider it stoled though.

It'll fail, Trump will say he at least tried, and Democrats have to go to their angry constituents with an explanation

She is such a merchant. Wish they'd all die of natural causes already.

I hope you're right.

If this isn't 4D chess from Trump because he already knows the House GOP will NEVER pass any form of gun control, then I am done with him.

>no wall
>Hillary not locked up
>Obama not locked up or at least exposed to world as terrorist traitor
>"Assad must go"
>muh Israel
>muh dangerous bump stocks
>no answers on Las Vegas
>Sessions war on weed/no states rights on states issues
>Not BTFOing CA and other Sanctuary zones
>and now this. Thank God i got my "assault weapons" already but this is some bullshit.

>What I posted in another thread, if he doesn't pass any gun control bills, I'll vote for him again, despite his obama-esque shit talking on guns.
I can almost guarantee he won't veto anything that comes to his desk. He's a New yorker at heart and they're all effete fags that need someone to hold their dick while they piss. Maybe Paul Ryan can have a redemption arc and refuse to put anything that looks like it might pass to a vote. He's fucked up bad regardless.

>Gun Rights voters do NOT want to hear this shit talk, even if it happens to be a good political distraction for him.
I don't even want to hear whispers from Donald about this and here he is talking about how fucking great it would be if Obama's wishlist had passed. Why should I have to deal with another round of the gun control circus when it was federal, county, and local law along with the education system, and just society in general that shit the bed on this one? I'm tired of hearing it and even if he pulls another 180 I'm strongly considering not voting for him in 2020 because he's just straight up unreliable at this point. He sticks to his metaphorical guns on the shit issues like an actual physical fucking wall, and moving our embassy to Jerusalem and shits the bed on guns and immigration which were the ones that mattered.

youtube.com/watch?v=hA2qDwLyho8

watch the video, he's clearly on the liberal side of this, no chess here

kek

Are you sure it wasn't meant as, don't put concealed carry measure in bill, because the concealed carry measure will never get passed that way? That the "it" he's referencing in that statement is the concealed carry bill not the gun control bill. That's what the "it" in the former statement seems to indicate. Just s thought? I'm leaning towards this has something t do with face in 5 days and we just don't know about all the pieces in play here. We will know next week. I don't think it's reasonable that out of seemingly nowhere the dems got their collective shit together and created a piece of gun legislation that could pass in a majorly Republican governmental environment when they couldn't even do that when they did seem to have their shot together.

>muh Israel
>moving our embassy to Jerusalem
If Israel is our greatest ally, why doesn't Trump push an exception bill to the NFA that allows anyone to buy a select fire Israeli Galils/Uzis if they already own at least 2 Desert Eagles, one for each hand? Then once enough patriotic americans/friends of israel take advantage of the new law, let it serve as a backdoor to repeal the NFA itself.

>10% chocolate labradors who also like guns
Kek, this is spot on

Daca* fucking autocorrect. And even though it doesn't seem like I totally disagree with you on principle, I do disagree with you on the statement that Trump has been unreliable. What have the dems actually gotten that they wanted? The only questions so far, immigration and guns, are unsettled at this point, and the real evidence of how he plays dems, i.e. the way he handled tax reform, he's going to make them look like fools by baiting them into a deal where they actually have no good options. If he's our guy, then he is telling them what they want to hear so that they make all their moved thinking they've already won. It's how the investigation has been going. Every time it seems like hes been stumped, it ends up that the demofags are the ones with egg in their face. Something they didn't consider possible when they made their moves.

Tl;dr
Let's wait and see.

Trump wants to "do something" - pass a bill. He knows that the concealed carry thing will prevent that.

>no, they just won't vote
tbf that's just as bad as voting D.

>I do disagree with you on the statement that Trump has been unreliable
He admittedly hasn't been unreliable in action but he's an emotional fucking roller coaster when he opens his mouth. Maybe it's all talk or maybe it's not, I have no way of knowing. This isn't negotiations to buy some turd hotel so he can paint it gold, this is suppose to be him advocating for his base that elected him.

If he needed an easy win he should have gone with something no one opposed like increased funds for NCIS upgrades and staffing. Instead he went full retard.

He took away the incentive for any sane person to vote for it. There is no give only take. Whereas if it had concealed carry in it there was something to gain.

I agree with Trump. A massive gun control bill should have no redeeming qualities.

Like I said. Let's wait and see. The minute he signs a gun control bill, he will lose my support. But for now, I think it's manoeuvring.

If he directly passes anti gun legislation that actually reduces my rights to own a firearm he will not get another vote from me in 2020. That I can tell you.

That makes sense desu. As big of cucks as the republican senators are, they won't pass an assault weapons ban.

You don't put reciprocity in the bill because the bill is going to fail. You don't want reciprocity to be tied to something that gets rejected or the Democrats will say that it's been voted on and rejected. He's going to give the Democrats what they want and the bill will die. By that time everyone will be sick of the issue and ready to move on and stop talking about it.

I agree that he is seemingly unpredictable. How long have you been with us friend? Since his inauguration he has said one thing and done another. I don't think we have to much to go on yet. The first year was a lot of putting pieces in place. We are starting to see where they fall now. I know as well as to do where they will land. I think we both hope they land in the same places. The day to day is filled without a lot of screeching. We have to look at the long term as well.

Like I said. When I see true evidence of him supporting the destruction of the constitution. I will accept it as it is. But the 24 hour news cycle couldn't convince me that he wouldn t win the election. And it won't convince me that he suddenly turned anti gun. Only pen to paper will make me believe that.

And kek save us if that is the true reality of the situation. Because if that's the case, we never had a chance.

>He's going to give the Democrats what they want and the bill will die

Why will it die? What if it doesn't die?

He's playing the game.

>mfw Trump passes gun control
>mfw he fulfills one of the key talking points of the democratic agenda on a whim
>mfw libs realize that Obama never intended to actually do shit and Trump does it for them

They're playing his.

Seems like he's setting them up. Yet again.

He's playing. Will be used as a bargaining chip for something he wants. They will not agree to it and it will be another Democrat lose like DACA.

Probably.

4d chess wordplay, huh? I don't know about that. His other statements (fight the NRA) don't line up with that, but we'll see.

I don't enjoy him playing fast and loose with gun rights like this. I sincerely hope it's about fucking with the Democrats and not submitting to their demands, but I'm not onboard with any more gun legislation that isn't repealing previously implemented laws.

wowzers

>I don't think it's reasonable that out of seemingly nowhere the dems got their collective shit together and created a piece of gun legislation that could pass in a majorly Republican governmental environment
>majority rep gov
In the senate, 49 dems +
>Lisa Murkowski, 50
>John McCain, 51
>Jeff Flake, 52
>Susan Collins, 53
>Dean Heller, 54
>Pat Toomey, 55
>Lindsey Graham, 56
>Bob Corker, 57
>Cory Gardner, 58
>Chuck Grassley, 59
>Rob Portman, 60

There's your 60 votes in the senate. And those are just the more obvious cucks/republicans in swing states, could be even more.
>cnn.com/2018/02/28/politics/trump-senators-afraid-nra/index.html

And in the house, 195 (all democrats) support any/all gun control bills, so only need 23 republicans to sign off. I'm sure there's 23 cuckservatives in the house at least willing to go along to save their own asses in reelections this year. There's 14 republican reps in california alone that could lose their seats by voting against gun control.
>washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/02/28/the-two-assault-weapons-bans-before-congress-are-co-sponsored-by-195-democrats-and-0-republicans/

The point is, whatever the fuck the congress does is irrelevant, at the end of the day, it's up to the president to sign or veto. If Trump signs the bill, gg, 2A is just going to be gutted to shit. Then there would be even bigger pushes for even more gun control because they got a win.

It's possible that he recognizes the NRA as the pro gun gatekeepers that they are, having supported the old AWB and now supporting a bump stock ban. But more likely he's just a new york cuck

AR fags on suicide watch

I am pleased with Trump

This is the case, he said he would "read" the awb thing not "add it". Key words here.

He wants ex-military in the schools and a universal check, that is actually a good idea.

So he’s doing what he said about the FDA, add one regulation remove two

Public battleships will be a reality again because muh bump stocks

Idk, I have faith that trump is toting around like DACA. Everyone has completely forgotten DACA is about to be revoked March 6.

I think you forgot that DACA "deadline" was just halted so it doesn't actually expire March 6th. It's back to where it was under Obama, except we're just not accepting new applicants.

Really shows how much you know about politics in this country you fucking retarded magapede.

When will you people realize that politics is a puppet show and that every single one of them is on the same agenda?

This is all I could see. So memeable.

So no new applicants, plus ICE raids being at an all time high

Where’s the problem?

it only takes 1 getting in to change that.

>mfw libs realize that Obama never intended to actually do shit and Trump does it for them
I actually hadn't considered that, his actions so far have been to undo what Obama did/1 up him.
>Obama failed at gun control
>Trump succeeds at gun control
>"Hah! I succeeded where Obama failed!! TAKE THAT OBAMA!!"

I sure fucking hope this isn't his thinking. If he thinks for one fucking second that any democrat or historian will give him an ounce of credit for passing gun control, he's fucking dreaming. Ronald Reagan shilled for the 1994 assault weapons ban/brady bill, but democrats/media still describe him as a gun toting NRA minion. Likewise Mitt Romney got 0 credit for actually passing an assault weapons ban in mass as governor.

Its just like the daca thing. Fuck all is going to happen.

deportations are lowest they've been in 10 years, that's the problem shlomo

FFS, stop repeating shitty misleading lefty talking points. "Deportations" are down because they include turning people away at the border, and illegal crossing attempts are down by over two thirds. DOMESTIC ICE arrests are way up

TRUMPS GONNA BAN BUMP STOCKS
44:40
I don't care if they're "stupid."
Not one inch.

Why are people still on this leftist board?

For starters...

what other shithole you are allowed to say the worlds nigger and jew without being banned?

Holy shit my sides, the absolute state of trumplet redditors

Liberals are gonna ALWAYS hate Trump. And they're gonna ALWAYS seek to destroy this country.
And they're gonna ALWAYS seek to take power away from the people through gun restrictions, etc.

HOLD THE LINE. NO SUCH THING AS A SMALL RETREAT.

He told Feinstein to ad this into the bill

Numbers don't lie kike.

DRUMPF GETTING STUMPED
*shuck*
DRUMPF GETTING STUMPED
*jive*
AMNESTY DON!!!
*jig*
HEAD OF STATE!!

Yes they can, I just explained precisely how

>here's why deportations are down (and why that's a good thing)

>Wisconsin/Michigan/Pennsylvania were won by like ~70k votes, or ~0.05% of the total votes of all 3 states.
Yep. People seem to forget that Trump only won by a hair. We can safely assume that he will not be gaining voters in 2020, so he really needs to work hard to hold on to the ones he already had, which he is failing on right here.

If Trumpenstein bans ARs I expect Sup Forums militia squads to form and go full Turner diaries

>How long have you been with us friend?
I was sympathetic to Trump when he announced he was running and totally on board with him after Jim Webb dropped out. I don't regret voting for him because the alternative was the literal worst case scenario but I'm not happy about how he's been conducting himself on issues like guns and immigration regardless of what's actually happened with them.

i don't like this one bit

Deportations are down because border crossings are down. Domestic ICE arrests are way up. Not only are we getting rid of beaner settlers at an unprecidented rate, but border security is so ramped up that far fewer are even willing to attempt

Wisconsin voter here. I can confirm that if he helps pass some bullshit gun control measures like he's talking about, I most certainly will not be voting for him again.

2A means a lot to me, and Trump is shitting on it at the moment.

Nice.

>It's just like the DACA chess, guys! It's good that Trump's base has to constantly worry that he's betraying them while the Dem base whips themselves into a more and more energized state! He has them right where he wants them now!

>Trump tells Dianne Feinstein to put her assault weapons ban, bump stock ban bills into gun bill
>knock it down

kek

Pic is related. Trump is not abandoning his base, the NRA or 2 A. All will be well.

watch the link from this post: i'm sorry but the more i watch, the more i think trump is serious about grabbing guns.
he says bump stock ban is a done deal by executive order.
he says you gotta make it easy to take guns away from people deemed "ill" we all know how that is abused.
he says police should take away guns from people without even making a rubberstamp-tier effort to protect legal rights.
CODE RED!!! CODE RED!!! CODE RED!!!!!!

Even just rhetoric which says such arguments is destructive to the rights of the people. It pushes society to accept such as eatablishes precedent in the future.
I don't care about "renegotiating the paris accord" or any other shit he's done.
TRUMP IS BETRAYING US.

*and establishes

Drama queen. Emotional wreck. Settle down.

You are not logical nor are you looking at results when you say Trump is unreliable.

I don't think it's a good move, just nothing to panic over

Already stolen

>make them look like hypocrites
Among who? Exactly ZERO democratic supporters thought that it made them look like hypocrites. The polls didn't move. Nothing CHANGED.
The only ones who will notice are people who already support Trump, and he just keeps shitting on them for no reason. They don't think "it's okay he has a plan i'll just have faith and wait" they think "why does he keep fucking betraying me?" And they're right to think that. It doesn't matter if this is 4d chess. What matters is he's shifting the Overton window left for no reason.

If you have no guns a wall is meant to keep you in.

It's moments like these that, as a liberal who voted for Trump, I get so pissed off. Of all the things to compromise on liberals with, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CHOOSE GUNS AND IMMIGRATION - THE TWO THINGS THE NEO-LIBERALS GET WRONG ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

Goddamnit Trump.

The man you presumably voted for just gave a soft-endorsement of the Dem's dream gun control wishlist and you're tell me not to worry? You're whistling past the graveyard on this one.

>You are not logical nor are you looking at results when you say Trump is unreliable.
He very nearly caved on Syria, he very nearly caved on DACA and by all accounts Steven Miller is the only reason we haven't gone permanently blue as a nation right now because 1.8 million illegals got amnesty. Now he's looking like he'll cave on guns, all while his only real accomplishment has been a mediocre tax bill that gave his voters a temporary tax break and the rich a permanent one.

this.
Fuck Trump and fuck the jewish people

>he says you gotta make it easy to take guns away from people deemed "ill" we all know how that is abused.
>he says police should take away guns from people without even making a rubberstamp-tier effort to protect legal rights.
>CODE RED!!! CODE RED!!! CODE RED!!!!!!
I've intentionally been ignoring what he said there because what's done is done in florida, there's no going back and taking the guy's guns, so it's irrelevant/pointless to even say what Should Have been done.
The current "base" gun control bill, that gives gun rights NOTHING, while telling all of the biggest, most clueless anti-gun democrat retards that they should all throw their shit amendments into the bill is just fucking insane if you give a fuck at all about gun rights/getting reelected on gun rights.

Say Trump does NOT want to pass ANY gun control laws. Then let's say just enough cuckservatives cave and support a bill that bans ALL "semi automatic" weapons and it passes. What then? Trump vetoes it? So now ALL the heat is on him and every senator gets a pass? Shit, these ads just write themselves.

>washingtonexaminer.com/house-democrats-introduce-bill-prohibiting-sale-of-semi-automatic-weapons/article/2650087

>The bill prohibits the “sale, transfer, production, and importation” of semi-automatic rifles and pistols that can hold a detachable magazine, as well as semi-automatic rifles with a magazine that can hold more than 10 rounds. Additionally, the legislation bans the sale, transfer, production, and importation of semi-automatic shotguns with features such as a pistol grip or detachable stock, and ammunition feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds.

Even semi auto pistols are banned under that bill, in other words, like 90% of handguns banned.

Something like that getting passed would effectively put us back into the 1800s gun wise.

Dean Heller won't do any such thing. He is facing a tough primary as it is from Danny Tarkanian and that would basically be the end for him.

Kill that worthless nigger.
He's failed at everything and now he's going to fuck us.
Kill him and his entire family.

>If Trumpenstein bans ARs I expect Sup Forums militia squads to form and go full Turner diaries

I look forward to seeing their bullet-ridden corpses.

Nice try, FBI.

>Is this like pretending that he isn't gonna build the wall?
>Or that he isn't going to cut taxes
>Member the Travel ban that was "Illegal"

Trumps just gave NRA 500k new members in 1 month. There will be no change to current gun laws. The shills are actually helping us this time around.