If you prefer to be around people who take care of their personal hygiene, you're a literal Nazi

If you prefer to be around people who take care of their personal hygiene, you're a literal Nazi.

archive.is/fSogz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fw_w61TLxh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how the hell do these rags stay in business when they post shit like that>

pol absolutely BTFO

state subventions

Sieg Heil

relevant song youtube.com/watch?v=Fw_w61TLxh0

I'm over hygienic honestly but I didn't know that had anything to do with my political views. Is this supposed to be a smear against the right?

>disliking BO makes you right wing
paging Jonathan Haidt

>Free bleeding! Don't you dare criticize my armpit hair! Wow, periods are gross to you? Suck it up, women are beautiful the way we are, we do NOT have to change literally anything for you, you misogynist.

If you smell like shit irl you should be charged as using a weapon. I'll legit stab you if you fucking stink, I hate body odor. Even my own body odor, I'd remove the glands if I could.

Disgusting fuckers at that news place, I bet they're all wearing deodorant though like bitches

Doesn't anyone with even one iota of sane hate BO, regardless of their political beliefs? Looks like there's gotta be at least a billion Nazis on this Earth now.

Seriously, it's one thing to not be ashamed of your period, it's another to never wear a pad or tampon because you feel it's "liberating". Don't they know those stains will never come out?

>I bet they're all wearing deodorant though like bitches

What's wrong with deodorant? The aluminum?

Duh. Filthy hippies smell like Mexicans.

you can get armpit botox injections that prevent you from sweating

it eventually leads to cancer, but at least you'd be stink-free

Fucking smelly hippies...

Has the anime referenced this yet?

Anyone else here like the smell of their own balls?

>Authoritarian attitudes may be partly rooted in biological urge not to be a dirty degenerate or associate with dirty degenerates
Wow, The Guardian was right for once

yes.
is there pheromones in my testicle sweat?

Are you fags this retarted. The amount you generally feel disgusted with stuff correlates with certain kind of personality, which then correlates with political views. Simple as that and nothing else is implied.

>a literal nazi
by THE LEFTS LOGIC WERE ALL NAZIS !

The article is simply trying to say those on the right have higher levels of disgust than those on the left.

This reminds me of the story about a year ago "If you shower every day you must be white and racist"

I love how they are freely admitting that shit skins don't wash.

>Conflating authoritarian views with right wing.
These actual retards don’t know the difference between vertical and horizontal.

Not catching diseases is good, as is not catching shootings & stabbings & truckings & kah-boomings & so on.

>you can get armpit botox injections that prevent you from sweating

So how do you stop yourself from over heating? Pant like a dog?

>If you prefer to be around people who take care of their personal hygiene
(Not niggers, towel heads or spics)
>you're a literal Nazi.
Stop the planet. I want off this ride.

The Guardian has a large base of very comfortable upper middle-class housewives - the sort of people who also take Gwynnyth Paltrow's ramblings seriously

SAVED

It's really disgusting from a non-political view of simple personal health. And yes, it ruins your clothes.

Here's a grosser one

>authoritarianism is a right-wing thing only

ah, the guardian..