Asian hate thread

i think niggers are better than these yellow subhumans

they're male are pathetic,short,ugly,look almost all the same,low T,no testosterone

the women can be usually attractive with 30kg of make up and a good surgery and their pussy are tight, at least is fun to cuck those subhumans

Mutts still can't handle the nam btfo

>better than niggers
Nice try jamal

bump

Show your true flag nigger

Evgenia disagrees

Still whiter than you muhammad

Gooks are fucking subhumans -- it's fun to fuck they're bitches and beat up on these cat-eaters for fun doe.

ur dumb

STFU, Gook. You know he's right.

Fuck, I hate Chinamen.

bread deleted in 5.4.3.2,,, by angry chinesefag mod /gov chill

Asians one single asian has a richer culture than any average nigger country. They're smart and contribute to societies.

OP IS A NIGGER

Have fun selling Vancouver to China

they made my sex doll, how can i hate them

You and me both

Faggot, I live in Quebec City.

Anglo scum sucking faggot.

post pic of yourself OP I want to compare you to the pic you posted

get out of white country and go back to your shithole

>Canada
>white
lol, fucking mutts

>how do you do fellow nazis

>i think niggers are better than these yellow subhumans

come on user, nobody thinks that.

OP lost his BF to a gook ahahaha

>contribuite to society
they should do that in their fucking country since they're all shit

t. nigger

t. a cuck cucked by a chink

Agree only if they are non japanesse, South Korean , if they're not from singapur or malasya

Racist

to me, asians are a combination of niggers and jews. they act like filthy uncultured pigs who spit on the ground and burp in your face without the slightest hint of shame or even basic self-awareness, and then they'll lie to you about it AND act like they're better than you. they will also stab you in the back at the first convenience if they can profit from it.

the trajectory is even faster than that image shows for Asians, and there should be ten more porchmonkey generations on the right side

>t. cuck

literal poos do this, it's nothing to brag about.

this picture makes me my vision hurt.

Lmao you should be helping the Chinamane to bang your women in my humble opinion.

I don’t understand hate towards the East Asians.
They’re smart, peaceful, and have good work ethics.
Compared to Jews, blacks, and spics, Asians are the Ubermensche.

>All the people in power are and have been Jews and their puppets for over 50 years
>Whites are born to rule
Pick one

It's jews trying to divide everyone up against each other.

how come we never get hate threads against incels who make hate threads?

They have a lot of Jew-like characteristics (clever, clannish, xenophobic) so Jews hate them.

We do, but they get deleted.

fuck off shlomo
stop trying to cause divisions with the one group that is a natural ally against you

>all asians are chinamen
>can't get with a white girl

t. beta white male

the jews/bankers and chinese are in a power struggle. chinese want to rule world badly thats why they are buying up america from the jews and bankers and stealing africa installing china-friendly regimes in order to extract cobalt and other rare earth metals to power technology recharge cars

jews are a problem but to say all the people in power are jews or are under the control of jews is a blatant falsity that I don't think even warrants explaining.

white countries rule the world, do they not? is this because of jews or is this because of whites?

How does it feel knowing that what ever you do you will always be a nigger. Keep compensating.

Nice try Tyrone/Juan. Chinamen are miles ahead on the evolutionary scale than you two shitskins.

El Goblinochan

beware

the yellow menace will flood as us like an ocean of fermented poop wine
they have to be stopped