youtu.be/PFsU4RIkR0E
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #27 (Lara) 2/26/18
youtu.be/odGhf2cFFBA

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMnGmoLS6zo
twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/968992022693666816
youtube.com/watch?v=nPbBhvv6GI8&index=37&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE AWOOVEMENT CONTINUES!

fuck trump

I love Kellyanne.

Chink leaf a best

NICKI 2020!!!

Chink!

I for one can't wait to surrender my firearms to the ATF. Are you fellow pedes with me? MAGA!

>fuck leftists
>trump is a leftist
>fuck trump
checks out

>hope resigning

Is she still gonna get shilled here?

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=tMnGmoLS6zo

;_;

>Laugh when the shills are on your side, complain when they're against you edition

For those claiming "it's a bluff to drum up the conservatives" here is the gist of that theory

> Trump "the gun grabber"
> dems having to side with Trump
> republicans having to oppose Trump and paint themselves as the only and last defense against gun grabbing

Bluff or serious the only correct course of action is

> CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN
< CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN
> CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN
< CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN
> CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN
< CALL YOUR CONGRESSMEN

Tell them you're voting third party if they as much as entertain compromising on the second. It doesn't matter if it is "4D" or if Trump is dead serious, either way the correct course of action is to make noise, mobilize, make sure every republican vote and express their disagreement.

Think about it: if Trump is bluffing he's not expecting his base to go
> tee hee, we get it President Trump, wink wink, nudge nudge
He would be expecting the base to go super sayan and oppose it with all their might.

For those saying "my congressmen is Feinstein". No shit, pick a random endangered republican congressmen and call him instead. They don't ask for proof of residence to accept calls you know?

>Walmart hikes age requirement for firearm and ammunition purchases to 21, is removing items from its website resembling assault-style weapons - Reuters

If this trend keeps going with gun retailers, congress wont have to do shit.

>nods at literally every single proposal
>says nothing about The Bill of Rights
Hmmmmmm

>all these shills and blackpilling shitposting trying to blackpill over something that will be nothing, just like DACA and the other time trump betrayed his base
>Daca ends in a week

can i get a quick rundown on this gun sitch? is he still playing 5D chess? red pill me

>the worst season

Trump royally fucked up with the 2A today. He needs to clarify his position ASAP

twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/968992022693666816

See

I like taking the guns early,

Take the guns first

go through due process second.

Watch Trump's 2018 CPAC address from earlier this month. He basically lays out what he's doing as a bluff to scare the retarded, complacent base into going to the polls.

What's a good version of photoshop?

So what's got all the shills all riled up right now? They seems out in force.

I unironically hate guns and the people who love them. We should get rid of guns that can shoot many bullets at an extremely fast rate. The most I can tolerate as a voter is the right to own a regular pistol. Those are used for self defense, whereas your meme rifles aren't. Quit overcompensating, you nutjobs.

>Trump royally fucked up with the 2A today. He needs to clarify his position ASAP
I agree, this is "Trump meets Chuck and Nancy about DACA and tweets about it" part II, 2nd amendment boogaloo.
It took Miller two months to completely undo the damage Trump did for being open to negotiate on unnegotiable points (as usual).

Trump being a businessman has good things about it but a very sore defect: he's willing to speak openly in support of points he's willing to negotiate (yeah, X, why not? We can talk about it) to reel in the catch, points he plan to abandon at later date after the table is set.
That does wonders for a businessman but horribly for a public official that depends on trust by his electorate to keep his job.

>Bill of Rights
But what about those dead brown babies? They were beautiful gifts from God

see

Damn these feels! DAMN THEM!!!

>Cut you penis off = mentally fit

>Vote for Trump = mentally ill

Any questions? Too bad, hand over your guns to Dr. Mosheberg now, goyim?

but my senator is rubio...

STOP THIS

We need to purge these crossposters from /r/the_donald
The screencaps are not valuable, nor do they bring worthwhile discussion to the thread.
Hell, they don't even bring good banter or shitposts to the thread.

Any the spread the retarded message to trust Trump when you all should be calling your congessmen if you can.

>inb4 shill
Pic related lads, If you still think I'm shill even considering that I have been here from 2015 I don't know what to tell you all.

So Hope Hicks is gone? And Trump is supporting (((Feinstein’s))) ban? Fuck I feel blackpilled atm.

GIVE HER BACK SHE WAS OURS

>"my congressmen is Feinstein
Feinstein is senator, portubro.

Is trump actively trying to sell guns right now? Is that his game?

It's actually pissed posters that are 2-A

GIMP2

Killer Kennedy Klan

Probably anything released this decade.

Trumps Congressional meeting on guns Today

guns would do nothing against the militarized police - surrender them now

Even fucking Portubro is telling everyone to call their representatives right now.

ORRRRRRRRRR... smaller gun shops will pick up all the slack

tyvm

>Trump hires someone
>Meuller harasses them till they leave

When does this WITCH HUNT end??

You know it
herro

>be /ptg/
>be more torn up about some slut leaving the staff than you are about your candidate shitting on the second ammendment
I hate you fucks so goddamn much

If you have a republican representative, call them and make it clear they lose your support if they cuck on guns.

I'd be fine with that.

The president's words matter.

Even if you don't think anything is going to come of it, this sucks.

*grabs your guns*

youtube.com/watch?v=nPbBhvv6GI8&index=37&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd&t=0s

Today does feel shitty. I'm going to go lift instead of dwell and see what tomorrow brings

Fucking nobody buys anything but ammo and their kid's first deer rifle *maybe* at walmart.

Whoops, I forgot to refresh

Who cares about hope?

GIMP

but we are ISIS remember? How can we defeat ourselves?

>but my senator is rubio...
You seem to be safe then.

Good evening friends! Social media has been buzzing with activity and a lot of confused reactions, mostly on Trump. How has it been here it?

ISIS is beat.
Now is it back to civil war and the multitude of factions.

He was shitting on the 5th tbqh.

So the plan is to write legislation to prevent Hunter S. Thompson from owning firearms? Booooooooo!

SHALL

Personally I hope Trump takes away free speech as well, I want the government to control everything I say. MAGA!

Number of my granddad's and dad's rilfes lost during the AWB of 1994: 0
Number of guns lost ever: 0
Number of guns my kids will fail to inherit from me when I die: 0
Number of diagnoses I am susceptible to: 0
Fucks given over this shill panic attack: 0

If you have reason to be afraid of the "jewish mental illness industrial complex" some you real winners seem to be so pants pissed about then you are probably nothing of value to be lost on the battlefield of constitutional defense anyway.

>I don't understand.
If you want a Supreme Court ruling on the Hughes Amendment and NFA you have to get a case in front of them. What better way to get that case in there than by making an act of Congress so blatantly fucking obviously unconstitutional; like way, way, way fucking more than Obamacare; that the Supreme Court would be forced to rule the idea of gun controls unconstitutional as a whole? It's either genius or authentically wacko, but it's the sort of gambit I would expect from the GEOM at this point.

>believing anything
Rinse and Repeat.

shill con 4 or 3

>WHAAA I ABSOLUTELY NEED AN ASSAULT RIFLE! FUCK DRUMPF!
Grow up. Assault weapons have no place on our streets. Stand with the president and stop complaining

>when does the witch hunt end?

>Feinstein is senator, portubro.
user, please, "congress" is composed of two chambers
> the house
> the senate

Feinstein and Rubio and Sanders are all congressmen, from the Senate. Scalise, Ryan and Nancy are congressment, from the House

Cucks who will bake cookies for the ATF

I’m not even a gun nut, but I probably will because this past year has been a nonstop onslaught of gaslighting. Fucking tired of these commies.

Rubio likes young bucks with big guns.

CONFISCATE

>that pic
don't care about infowars. is this new or has it been resolved

>I got a text from Sarah Huckabee Sanders as we’re all waiting for her to enter the briefing room, it said, “There’s a gas mask under your chair, put it on when I put on mine. Our little secret.” So I put my phone away and a few minutes later Sarah came in, she says good afternoon to everybody. Then I saw her pull a gas mask out from under the podium and she looked right over at me, so I reach under my chair and find a gasmask just like hers and I put it on, and none too soon, let me tell you, because as soon as I did that wretched sheboon April Ryan starts clutching her throat and coughing. Then everybody in the briefing room started coughing, I looked over and saw Jim Acosta spitting up blood before he just tipped over. It was like that scene at the museum in Tim Burton’s Batman film. This went on for a minute or two until everyone in the room except for myself and Sarah Sanders were moving. We waited for the HVAC system to suck the gas out of the room before Sarah took me to lunch.

Fuck off then, we can discuss both. Right now one thing happened and the other is talk