Is this the ultimate conclusion of yuri?

Is this the ultimate conclusion of yuri?

Other urls found in this thread:

euronews.com/2013/04/01/reflecting-on-12-years-of-gay-marriage-in-the-netherlands
psychologytoday.com/articles/199705/lessons-gay-marriage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_of_same-sex_couples#cite_note-14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

No, that's eternal damnation.

Why did they bother getting boyfriends?

this

need a fucking drawfag to comple this

Because yuri is yuri but they are girls need dick

this is the future

There are only two kinds of lesbians

#1) Women too ugly to obtain a man's attention

#2) Women who were raped by men or otherwise are afraid of male affection

Female affection is better.

Not for women

No, that's /ll/

There are two kinds of men

- Ones who are intimidated by lesbians

- Ones who aren't faggots

Not gay enough

Are you sure?

The first thing I thought of was the third part was just the girls rejecting the guys courting them.

Societal norms are a bitch.

I like it when girls are memed into becoming dykes

I feel like in 10 years this could be taboo, people get up in arms over the reverse of this today, so I feel as once people mellow out their biases a bit that pressuring a girl to lez as humor is going to raise a few eyebrows and rustle a few jimmies.

So get as much of it as you can while you can, fellas.

No, it's the lesbian bed death.

Because they were thinking theyr feeling for each other is just friendship.

>more divorce rates then any other gender combination couple.

and i thought the divorce rate for straight couples was atrocious.

Is the tall one really ok with the fact that her precious girlfriend has had a few cocks in her in highschool? Seems like the kind of thing that might become a big deal later on.

Which conclusion is in the picture. Please only answer if you're OP.

Is there any actually worthwhile yuri material?

That's a really nice looking hat, where can I get one of these?

Sexual cannibalism.

What figures are you using? Because if you're using ones from American marriages it's not going to be that great of a sample size simply because gay marriage was only legalized two years ago.

They just started studying domestic long term relationships for gays too so we're not going to get real figures for years.

any country

Which country? Because gay marriage was only recently legalized in the last couple of years by a lot of countries.

Is there one with at least 30 years of gay marriage?

He's probably an Aussie.
Also, watch the news more.

pick whatever country you want and go check their divorce rates

What am I looking at

Which country though? Because again many of this shit is new within the last 30 years so it's not going to be as accurate as an institution that's been around for more than 500 years.

Burden of proof is on you bud

The tweet this is from talked about how that's the societal expectation.

i am telling you, literally any country.
go check for whatever country, you think is the least likely to have higher divorce rate on lesbians.

An antenna job.

No, because it's not accurate lol.

Why are you comparing something recently legalized to something that has been legalized for over 100 years? There's no real figures for this

>thinking gay girls is the reason why she doesnt like you
Fucking cuck. She's probly sucking chad's cock right fucking now

omfg
pick a country and il check the rates for you.

No, pick one with at least 30 years worth of legalized gay marriage.

The burden of proof literally falls on you.

hot

theyre not lesbians

>shitposting about 3D
Cease immediately.

The manga Girlfriends is pretty good. If you're looking for something to read, and haven't read it yet, give it a try.

nu-chan teens do not care about fiction, this website is just another livejournal for them

i will never in my life start a discussing with such a lazy fag again.

euronews.com/2013/04/01/reflecting-on-12-years-of-gay-marriage-in-the-netherlands
excerpt:
"Lewis and Laurent were, of course, not the only gays to marry in the Netherlands in the last 12 years. Between April 1, 2001 and January 1, 2011, 15,000 same-sex couples were legally wed. According to an article on the Radio Netherlands website, 20% of the 55,000 gay couples in the Netherlands are now married. In the same period of time, there have been 761,000 heterosexual marriages. In total there are 4.1 million straight couples in the Netherlands, 80% of whom are married.

In some cities, it is not illegal for a registrar to refuse to marry same-sex couples.

Gays divorce too. Between April 1, 2001 and January 1, 2011, there have been 1,078 gay divorces, two thirds of them women-women couples. In the meantime, there have been 323,549 divorces among straight couples."

psychologytoday.com/articles/199705/lessons-gay-marriage
"The vast majority of gay marriages in Denmark are male-male, and only 14 percent of these end in divorce, compared to 23 percent of female marriages. The higher rate for lesbians is consistent with data showing that women initiate most of the heterosexual divorces in Denmark"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_of_same-sex_couples#cite_note-14
"The divorce rate of same-sex couples within 29 months of the introduction of legally binding civil partnerships was slightly less than one percent in the United Kingdom.[17]

Many sources cite that lesbian divorce rates are twice the rate of gay male divorce"

Not that evasive fag, but Canada. I assume that these marriages fall easily due to an emphasis on pleasure and a lack of money makers. Often I hear about males ntring one of the lesbian's partner.

>gets rekt
>doesnt know what to do
>lel nice blogposterinopastcopyoooi

you know that livejournal and blogposting is about your own life right? not posting links for someone, when said someone is to lazy to do any research.
i even took excerpts from each link so you didnt even need to leave this site

maybe, i dont care about the reasons. i highly doubt it but i cant disprove that.
what i can disprove is the fact that lesbians have low divorce rates

stop replying to yourself teen

now that I have been redpilled on dykes, someone redpill me on minecraft lets players

Nice thread, faggots.

if you enjoyed this flood fund my patreon together we can end anime and manga on Sup Forums

holy shit, sunk cost fallacy kicking in

>Yuri without age gap

Stop promoting homosexuality it's immoral and against God's teachings.

Is that not just comparing the divorce rates of lesbians to gay males?
Which would make sense, as females are more likely to want to get married in general.

discord crew has arrived
reminder to report and ignore shitposting

Go back to /u/ retard.

it states the numbers of both straight and gay couples. if you take the percentages from that you will see gay couple have a higher divorce rate.

What relation does relative recency has to do with the stability of homo-girl relationships? You already admit that homo marriages have insane divorce rates which already prove his point. Your entire argument is a prediction not based on any statistical numbers, but on hopeful/optimistic emotions resting on dubious assumptions on established traditions.

how did this turn into a Sup Forums thread?

this board is for anime and manga

discord users replying to themselves faster than non discord users bother posting

>Sup Forums
>facts
if anything its some kind of /sci/ autism

got ya senpai. have some cute female crabbys with an age gap

go back there

?

I said go back there

I'm already on Sup Forums though.

>
>In the meantime, there have been 323,549 divorces among straight couples."
>In the same period of time, there have been 761,000 heterosexual marriages
1 divorce any 2 marriages.

>Between April 1, 2001 and January 1, 2011, there have been 1,078 gay divorces
> Between April 1, 2001 and January 1, 2011, 15,000 same-sex couples were legally wed
1 divorce any 15 marriages.

Looks like gay marriage is more stable.