How/how often do you wash your Daki, Sup Forums? I'm hand washing mine right now, she's soaking currently...

How/how often do you wash your Daki, Sup Forums? I'm hand washing mine right now, she's soaking currently, first time I've washed it, and looking at the water I'm definitely going to make it a more regular routine

How long have you had it without washing it?

You don't have to wash it if you never take it out of the package

Only about 4 months, but that's with irregular use. I don't sleep with her every night

But then you wouldn't get the satisfaction of cuddling with your waifu

You don't get that either way because it's a fucking pillow

Nah man, it's nice to have something tangible. Hugging my daki makes me feel good.

Well I'm sorry about your autism

>doesn't take his daki cover out of the package
>calling others autistic

That begs the question why dont they put it the image on a pillow case instead of the actual pillow?

Much harder to clean whole pillows, and I'm sure it's much cheaper to mass produce the cases rather than the whole pillow

I don't have any attachments to this physical world, and I wander eternally in the astral plane, where there is a connection between her world and this world. There I can love my waifu beyond the limits of the flesh.
Although I respect if you prefer a daki. That's fine too.

Squeaky clean waifu update: she has been wrung out and is about to be patted dry before I hang her up

It's the best way to preserve any collectible.

Do you keep your figures in their boxes too? How sad.

Thank you for the reminder that sleeping with your daki is literally fighting ISIS. I'm a patriot!

What's sad is spending so much money on collectibles just to ruin them by opening them. No matter how good you care for it it'll always be soiled.

Cute waifu, user.

I didn't pay for my daki. An user sent it to me for Christmas

Same

Meant for

Why not play AS your waifu? You won't have to worry about this

What is that, Runescape? Why are you shilling Runescape in here?

I recently got a daki a few months ago, I havn't washed it yet but now I might just do that very soon.

You definitely should. The dirty water full of sweat and skin and possibly worse, if you're a degenerate will make you vow to wash it much more often

do it and post results

If you reply to this post with and image of you're waifu, you'll dream with her tonight!

Every 2 or 3 weeks. I always take a shower before bed though, so it's not like it gets too dirty, I just like it when she smells like fresh laundry.

Don't want to wash it too often, preserves the colours.

If you keep in in the plastic packaging that will eventually damage PVC as well. (This is over the course of years though, and can be cleaned off somewhat.)

All material goods will eventually decay, and so will I so I want to maximise the joy I get from owning them with a nice display.

How do you wash it? By hand or in a washer?

It's a Chinese bootleg (real ones are for collection, not cuddles), so just the washer on a woolmark certified programme.

Pretty gentle cycle, so held up pretty well for 2 years now, still super soft.

for this very same reason I didnt buy skirts and panties to live out my faggotry, its enough to be a cute trap in my mind

I wash mine like three times a year... could probably do it more often but...

I just toss it in the washer with my other linen, but run it on cold water short program, no spin. Dry it a little, iron while damp.

I got mine as a birthday gift from my friends
I'm still not sure if that's a good or a bad thing

Depends on the daki. Show us.

I'm not at home right now but it's a bootleg Erica Hartmann one they found on ebay

If you ever wash it at all, then you don't truly love her.

>bootleg
>found on ebay
If it's not 2way, they don't love you.

It was during high school so nobody could really spend $80 on a gift.
I ended up giving one of them a cheap onahole as payback.

all hand done with mouse uwu