Shingeki no Kyojin

Who would be the next shifter do die? Reiner should be last, he should suffer

Porco

Reminder that Willy will have an erection the moment he sees manlet.

Heros was a made up story, manletwhale.

Annie.

He was made, made to be a hero
guess what else are made?

Heros never existed, manletwhale.

that would be bad, but not unexpected

Reiner will be fourth or third to last.

user you don't need to be a fucking manletwhale to realize he's a gary stu and isayama isn't stopping now, theory is that man's uniform is similar to the one we saw in episode one, open your mind

>Asano kyoji the character designer ships AA
no wonder the animeonly fags ship it
the nigger even looks like armin

Congratulations

Which man? Whose uniform? Please be a bit clearer.

Only Armin can heal Annie

Annie. Well, that is if she hasn't yet

The uniform in the top of that guy's image is from one of the vision flashes Eren gets at the beginning of episode 1. The only military uniform matching it is what Heros' statue depicts him as wearing.

Someone should update this to the current "now", it could be funny.

And? Doesn't have anything to do with the manlet, manletwhale.

>find this abandoned on your doorstep
What do?

With what they've been through I think it's completely understandable that they talk and act this way. Their entire lives were upended by BRA, Eren's mom got fucking chomped right in front of them, the entire SL has been wiped twice.

It's insulting to imply that EMA's faculties aren't in order or that they've become villainous. Vengeful, sure, but not villains. Unless GRIM REMINDER - which I've taken to mean EA pulling a Shiganshina at the festival - becomes a reality

Endgame right here, brothers.

>Chapter literally has Eren blabbering about how he wouldn't go to war had he knew it would turn like that
>Anons say he'd enact GRIM REMINDER
I don't get it

>Reiner should be last, he should suffer

He said he won't get to see his vision in the hell he threw himself in willingly, unless he goes trough with it. Learn to read, faggot.

I wasn't implying they were villains or anything, I was just saying it'd be funny to see crying child Eren, to vengeful sadist Eren, to hobo Eren luring children to sit on his bench.

>we need to know what those fucking island faggots are up to
>any ideas?
>yeah how about we send 4 barely trained 12 year olds in and hope they survive and come back to us
>yeah good plan

It's not like they had a choice, they needed the coordinate now to keep a leg up against the weaponry of other countries, as well as the natural resources on Paradis. It just happened to become a necessity as the prior generation of Shifters were dying and need of being passed on.

>2013
Fucking hell just how far in advance did he plan this thing.

He said he had a general outline of the whole plot, even how he wants it to end, although he has since said that he's changed the ending, feeling the original ending would be too depressing or something like that.
Normally an author would plan their story ahead of time, but I guess for mangaka, especially ones writing shounen stories, it's really unusual to have most things planned out ahead of time. Isayama.

I've heard the bit about him not wanting to betray the readers anymore but I thought the ending was still the same, It's just the way its reached is different. Ah I dunno. It's reassuring to know he's the type to have a plan though.

Reminder that Armin is a Reiss.