legit real deal genocide
won't happen though

implement russia into america, global superpowers turn into ultrazord of death

you'd kill off Trump's voter base though

Race-specific virus. Think ebola.

the 56% Empire

Someone's threatened

Fpbp

Deport all blacks to Libera and all Spics to Mexico. Then do something about the gooks. I would keep them in considering how high their IQ is, but then America isn't 100% white.

>inb4 "you can't deport your entire population!!!"

You sure enjoy playing pretend. Whites are the only race left in this country paying enough taxes to support the welfare system.

So tell me, which is it, are you a shill; or a brainwashed 13 year old commie cuck?

Mexico isn't far enough.

You would have to have an underdeveloped 15 year old brain to think a white ethnostate would work in 2018, maybe in 1000 years

>How do we achieve the white ethnostate?
northwestfront.org/

I'm Australia not amerimutt

Space colonization. Balkanization of the states isn't going to happen.

FpBp

>threatened
>by autists

shaking in my boots

With extreme violence and conflict so I hear.

This is the one of the easiest nations on earth for balkanization to happen

Abandon America and save Europe

Find enough likeminded individuals with enough genetic variety between them to avoid inbreeding and then mass reproduce with artificial wombs.

Weaponized sickle cell anemia, weaponized Tay Sachs disease, and pinatas filled with C4 and nitro glycerin.

>Abandon America

Confederates couldn't do it when the federal government was still tiny.

end forced integration, it will happen naturally.

Anarchy will eventually make one via attrition, genocide, and ethnic cleansing.

People naturally gravitate to what is familiar and spur the foreign. It's hard coded in.

Unless you are brain damaged like liberals.

Building a wall

White people have only lived in the pacific northwest for like 160~ years, definitely not the white mans home lmao. Europe is.

Stone aged tribes in 1700s don't count as humans.

>White people have only lived in the pacific northwest for like 160~ years, definitely not the white mans home lmao. Europe is.
Any country that the White man creates is a homeland for the White race.

exploding Kool cigarettes

Fpwp have some faith

Why is a white ethnostate not possible?

>implying this isn't just salty Chang

Murder everyone, it's the only way, so it will never happen, but don't worry the idea is retarded.

What?

I think that an environment that Europeans have evolved and adapted to (Europe) is better than the Pacific Northwest. An area just recently civilized with tons of desert and native american reservations. Also two of the most liberal cities full of people clammering for more colored people. The ethnostate is a joke, just move to Europe.

>I think that an environment that Europeans have evolved and adapted to (Europe) is better than the Pacific Northwest. An area just recently civilized with tons of desert and native american reservations. Also two of the most liberal cities full of people clammering for more colored people. The ethnostate is a joke, just move to Europe.
You've clearly never investigated the Northwest Front...

northwestfront.org/

Here, read the books as well...

1 - The Hill of the Ravens - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/HillOfTheRavens-haroldCovington

2 - A Distant Thunder - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/ADistantThunder

3 - A Mighty Fortress - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/AMightyFortress

4 - The Brigade - H.A. Covington
archive.org/details/TheBrigade

5 - Freedom's Sons - H.A. Covington
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Freedoms-Sons.pdf

Reading Order:
The Brigade
A Distant Thunder
A Mighty Fortress
Freedom's Sons
The Hill of the Ravens

I honestly have hardly any interest in it at all, I grew up in central Oregon and moved to Germany when I became an adult and I have no interest in moving back to there. I am visiting my family here in central Oregon and there is at least 20x more Mexicans and brown people since I was here last.

Well if you don't actually care enough about saving the White race with the only group with an actual plan I can't force you...

easy you race bait

You move to an eastern euro country no one wants to live in.

idk but im sure it starts and ends with ar-15's. dont give yours up for anything

doesn't matter if you make a white ethnostate, jews will infiltrate and it will all become the same as before

>jews will infiltrate
How when they're not White and what they'd do is illegal and unconstitutional?

Because of set theory. Rightly or wrongly, our laws require us to be able to make sharp distinctions with no ambiguity. Things like:
Can speak and understand English
Believes in Christianity
Has over X dollars in net worth

Honest to god I wish there were a way to be free of all these goddamn gooks and chinks and fucking awful smelly browm mud "people", but I am afraid that there is simply no way to do it, no objective cut off point for what counts as white. I hate them though, all of their smelly dumb leeching faces who ruin everything.