I think my imouto just tricked me into watching yuri with her. I'm actually not sure, what the fuck did I just watch?

I think my imouto just tricked me into watching yuri with her. I'm actually not sure, what the fuck did I just watch?

The series is much better and more coherent.

you can't understand this film unless you are a japanese theater scholar
everyone else who watched it is a poser

>touma was dead all along
i will never fucking understand

Babby's political intrigue and lesbians.

not in terms of animation

Nothing TO understand. The movie is a visual feast, the dance scene is incredible, and the cinematography oozes with style. But the plot is like a fever dream remix of the series without any cohesion whatsoever because Ikuhara doesn't give a shit and wanted to indulge in his fetishes, plus use ideas he never got to use in the show.

It's actively fucking with you.

She tricked you into watching the movie when you should've started with the series. It's art nonetheless.

Why did your sister want her Oni-chan to watch Yuri with her? Or are you an Onee-chan?

She's older
Should I watch the series now?

Get me to the next level, senpai

The movie was somehow disappointing.

So much context missing. Your younger sister just asked you to sit down with her and watch the movie? Did either of you watch the series? What is the age difference?

20 episodes in and it just seems like cheap yuribait. I'll watch regardless, but does it actually become yuri in later episodes?

Dude, prepare to rage

>yurifags gonna yurifag
Such shallow, sad, creatures.

There's not such a thing as "yuri" in the series.

You watched 20 episodes and all you have to take is 'lel cheap yuribait'?

I watched and read all Utena material and I thought they all were shit. All this adolence shit is always shit.

no

watch it with director commentary

The anime doesn't actually have yuri. It has slight undertones. The movie went full lesbian though

sounds legit

Trick her into watching Oreimo with you as a revenge.

>she's older
>calls her imouto
Baka OP

Technically it does have yuri thanks to Juri (thought Juri's straight in the manga), granted it's unrequited yuri.

Ikuhara implied before that Shiori has feelings for Juri, too.

>she's older
If you're going to use Japanese, learn to use it correctly, baka gaijin.

Spank her naughty ass.