Amerindians are ugl-

-y

y, Amerindians are ugly

kys

post some Amerindian feet.
it's for school.

What's the point of this thread? To cherrypick a few decent looking indias? Remove your memeflags. inb4 peru or bolivia

Clovis women were much hotter and taller.

90% are fucking ugly, there are a few beautiful ones out there, but most of them were bred into the gene pool of latin america long ago

Show us your time machine Trunks

>What's the point of this thread?
To appreciate god tier
>hair
>skin
>pussy
>no pubes
>no sweat

I've fucked many a mexican pussy, some of them are very hot indeed.

but they don't belong in my white country. they have to go back.

You are also ugly, thats why you dont have a gf.

Da soutlreans! Ugh we want it all! we want EVERYTHING! we dont know how to share. At alll! Were just fucking children. M-mine!~

I guess Hawaiians are technically native americans. I just started dating one and she's so fucking sexy.
previously i was dating her blond haired blue eyed friend, who was hot but fuck she's a complete mess. idk what the point is in dealing with (most) white women at this point, they just seem so emotionally detached from themselves. as you get older it gets more and more annoying

just search for brazilian feets, its basically the same thing

I would call myself slightly above average some days, but I really don't give a shit about having a gf

Okay.

>you will never go to a remote part of south america and start your own cult with a harem of native qts

Sure you dont you lonely bastard.

Yes, show us your time machine, Trunks.

both her parents are native

White people are entitled. Everytime without fail, anytime a white male plays a console video game. He will get mad and throw his controller like a toddler. Ive seen all my life. From when I was a kid to when I went to college.

Hey guys people of this race isn't ugly!
>cherry picks 3-4 pictures of exceptionally good looking women
Uh, no! people of this race are actually ugly!
>Cherry picks 3-4 pictures of exceptionally ugly women/men

These threads always end the same way don't you faggots get tired of them?

>entitled
>college
Everyone who isn't white has bad breath

Oh man i wish i was in 1520

They thought the Spanish were literal gods. I'd be balls deep in sweaty jungle pussy for sure

>your country
You mean the one flooded with shitskin muslims? kek

Why does she look white?

5% of them are good looking and not too inbred. the vast majority do not breed too far outside the clan and got the facial features to show for it. the same can be said for rural eastern europeans and russians, africans, and a lot of other primitive cultures. good luck finding and fucking the exceptions.

i can safely say i have never done that (and am white), but I had a really entitled friend who did that shit all the time and it made me really uncomfortable each time. what the fuck is pissing you off, its a god damn game. i feel like its a parenting thing

''The red Indians were proud races with their own style, their own dignity, sensibility and forms of religiosity; not without justification, a traditionalist writer, F. Schuon, spoke of the presence in their being, of something “aquiline and solar.” And we will not hesitate to assert that had it been their spirit that to an appreciable extent had imbued – in its best aspects and on an appropriate plane – the human material thrown into the “American melting pot,” the level of American civilization would probably be higher.''

I’ve never heard anyone say Native Americans are ugly though.

That's a nigger not an injun
>t. family friends have almost red skin

White people are nothing but larping deficient monkeys born from a disease. TALL WHITE NORDICS WE WUZ SPACE ALIENZ N SHIET. Nah my simian bro, you are modern bipedal great ape disillusioned by the disease, albinism. Albinism, coming from the latin word albus, literally meaning white.

Natives from Amazon forest are very different from North American natives.

>y

Yes, they are ugly.

Yeah and it will be off some basic boring shit like COD. Youtube is full of that shit. Whites getting mad at sports and breaking their own tvs. What. the. fuck.