youtube.com/watch?v=sHR0bPGciSc
youtube.com/watch?v=LTOZhZSr6RY
youtube.com/watch?v=-LnWNohEaII
youtu.be/GOzWF6drrqw
youtube.com/watch?v=LKxWl4PcBY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=7sTOStIW524

Dragon Ball Z

Superbook or Flying House. I forgot which.

The first three episodes with the dub on VHS. The shadow and aquarium episodes had great outfits.

Was 9 when this happened, the end traumatized me

No regrets, every afternoon after school and homework

Thou, the first ever Jap show I watched was Kamen Rider Black.

My first fap too

I watched Patlabor and You're under arrest after this

too lazy to look up and post pic but G Gundam is what got me hooked.

Has anyone ever seen this anime?

youtube.com/watch?v=CUEVcDkqGHc

I don't remember it anymore.

It was about baseball but it was in the future because they had heart protectors or something. Some of them batted using their feet and shit.

Well Bt'x and Zenki I do remember.

Either this or the one with the orphan named Remi. I don't know the original titles though.

If we only count subbed stuff it would be Fullmetal Alchemist. It's still one of the best anime I've ever seen.

>It was about baseball but it was in the future because they had heart protectors or something.

I got you flip senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=PTyg3CECqpE

Same.

>lifting that rifle
>shooting it and surviving the recoil
WTF is he an ant?
But yeah, Robotech was the series that made love anime. Specially the Roy Fokker incident ;_;

She's also my waifu

>mfw Cyclops is the brother of Speed Racer

Some shitty anime about a girl in the mountains. I remember a goat and a carriage.

FUK FAMALA THIS IS IT. Thanks.

Attack on Titan
>inb4 newfag

You from the Philippines?

For me, my first anime was Gundam SEED, , Superior Defender Gundam, Beyblade, B-Dman, Zoids, and Mirmo, all in Cartoon Network Philippines.

Shitty YouTube vids of ouran high school host club in like 2009/10

Not op. Time quest was my first anime

>t.flip
Mine is Card Captor Sakura

DBZ but in spanish, when i was in elementary school. I didnt toonami till middle school.

Not counting DBZ.
Code Geass.

Where does that gif come from, reminds me a game but can't tell which one

Budokai Tenkaichi

Either this or Pokemon

Any Mexibros in the house?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu533OKYHyc

One more. I recall being wowed since I had never seen anything like it before. I watched the Macross TV series a few years ago for the nostalgia and I was pretty disappointed with the ending. I prefer DYRL.

Voltes is shit. Combattler is way better

youtube.com/watch?v=8BcM31lohl0

watched a few episodes. Remember think it tried way to hard to be funny and I lost interest after 4 episodes

This would be farther up if people were being honest instead of trying to get epeen.

This shit right here. I am almost positive the blue-haired lady working for the villain is the reason I have a thing for the "hair covering one eye" look today.

On TV?
Either Haiji of the Alps or Hey Bumbo

First downloaded anime?
Most likely Death Note since I got into anime pretty late (16-17) after getting bored of watching shounen like One Piece at 12yo.

My first non-4kids anime.

I just remembered The Genie Family should be up there aswell, not sure which I watched at first.

My mom brought home a cassette of undubbed, unsubbed Gatchaman once. At the end was the first episode of "Fight! Iczer One!" and the first half of "Project: A-ko" (up to the part where B-ko was fighting A-ko in her bikini power armor).

That I turned out to be a fag should really not have been such a surprise.

Shana

So half this thread is over forty and the other half is barely twenty. Nice gap there.

Same. Simultaneously the oldest TV series I've ever seen. But the first anime I watched in its entirety while distinguishing anime from cartoons was the first season of Haruhi, which got uploaded to YouTube.

Mikami or Okinu ?

Some EU countries got a bunch of anime from the 70's on TV in the 90's.

I don't even remember it's name.

It was about a pink haired teenage girl who looked like a child, but was the daughter of the Dragon Clan chief, and was basically a Saitama
She wanted the dick of the male lead so bad that she almost raped him a couple times

It was on AnimeFreaks.tv

I vaguely remember watching voltes v the movie on cinema.

Fuck me.

Voltron
Sailor moon
Pokemon

Weirdly or not, it was Akira, I don't know what the fuck my father had in mind when he rented that for a 4 year old kid nonetheless I was mesmerised by the bikes

Dragon Half?

Either Ronin Warriors or Speed Racer

>Combattler
>comparing a children's show to romance mecha anime kino

youtube.com/watch?v=ttndwyst-Xo
its either this or Arrow emblem:Grand Prix no Taka.
Both are still very good and hold up well, though I really wish I could find a good sub.

No.

Their were also girls from various other clans. I forget if they also wanted his dick or just wanted to kill him

youtube.com/watch?v=UCRMvRtkIuE
>forever we'll go naked

Are there really no other leafs around my age in this thread?

Oh, I just remembered. The father of the pink haired girl is a giant martial arts master. It was arranged marriage between her and the male lead. Maybe the male lead had no idea about it until the events of the anime

GOAT ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=jOOo8P4vpyI

Can't remember well, probably this.

youtube.com/watch?v=l6goxnK3-XY

youtube.com/watch?v=sHR0bPGciSc

youtube.com/watch?v=LTOZhZSr6RY

Okinu

anime and jpop was a thousand times better in the 80's

watched it as a kid, it molded me into the man I am today

Is there any flip dub available online for Time Quest? I cant find any english subs for it

Macron I, the european version of GoShogun.

This or Ronin Warriors.

my nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=-LnWNohEaII

breh

Subs never

It was an anime about a shota who lives on a small planet the size of a giant inflatable ball. He travels to earth spacesurfing comets everyday to play with earth kids

idk man...or at least i don't remember the name...it was about a little boy who worked at his granpa's workshop and a white collar dude that met and fell in love with each other ended up fucking...

I had to look it up

youtu.be/GOzWF6drrqw

Get on my level nerds

youtube.com/watch?v=LKxWl4PcBY4

We had to watch that one in school.
I remember finding the girl hot.

Pic related was my first that wasn't Pokemon or Yugioh. I watched it because it showed tits and sounded weird and it ended up being very heartwarming.