archive.is/noLOw

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dekulakization
youtube.com/watch?v=5_hIojjA3A4
youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc
youtube.com/watch?v=cD8Uph2oEzM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> “THE time for reconciliation is over.”

> Now is the time for justice,” Mr Malema was quoted by News24 as telling parliament. “We must ensure that we restore the dignity of our people without compensating the criminals who stole our land.”

> ANC rural affairs minister Gugile Nkwinti added, “The ANC unequivocally supports the principle of land expropriation without compensation. There is no doubt about it, land shall be expropriated without compensation.”

> Pieter Groenewald, leader of the Freedom Front Plus party representing the white Afrikaner minority, asked what would happen to the land once it was expropriated. “If you continue on this course, I can assure you there is going to be unforeseen consequences that is not in the interest of South Africa,” he said.

> Cope leader Mosiuoa Lekota said there was a “danger that those who think equality in our lifetime equates that we must dominate whites”, News24 reported.

> Mr Malema has been leading calls for land confiscation, forcing the ANC to follow suit out of fear of losing the support of poorer black voters. In 2016, he told supporters he was “not calling for the slaughter of white people‚ at least for now”.

Why? It's not like niggers can farm.

Bump. Not letting this die.

we need to make a SA general thread, we have to spread this red pill to normies.

Maybe those stupid boers will finally get off their asses and evacuate at last. Better yet, they should slaughter every black on the fucking continent, but who would back them? Putin or Iran? Fat chance.

DAS RITE

You are a rootless cuck for saying this, giving up your fatherland because you rather be alive.

reminder that there is 4 million whites in South Africa, the entire population of Ireland.

posters saying ''this doesn't matter'' are shills

Giving up on your country is literally nigger tier.

So I watched the video of some parliament speeches about this, and there are whites who are kind of just sitting through it.
Are any of these whites, or anyone else, speaking against this?

RACE WAR NOW!!!!!

Previous:

Rhodesia used to be a paradise.

Then Mugabe and his black people destroyed it all.

To this day, niggers rape and murder white farm owners; steal white people's family farms; NIGGERS GET ANGRY AT DEAD WHITE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY TOOK THE FARM'S MAGIC WITH THEM.

What magic?

The magic that makes the crops grow in neat little rows in the spring.

>Niggers are lazy and stupid at the same time all over the world, certainly, and are displaying it in Zimbabwe and South Africa.

Well, if there ever comes a time where you must fight off 50 million angry niggers that were promised your shit by the government, when you have no armed forces and only about 1mil fighting able people, I wish you luck

Not this time, this time they will not "win"

Sounds like the Winter War, except niggers are even dumber than slavs so should be an easy victory.

Oh and to all you faggots out there who like to trash Lauren Southern, she is making a docu on this habbening in SA thanks to her supporter that you call beta cucks. She is going to release it on utoob for free. She’s doing moar for the white race by doing this docu on SA and the one she is working on for Londinistan than any of you Sup Forumsfags have ever done.

This is why guns are good!

>The magic that makes the crops grow in neat little rows in the spring
Is there a source for them believing this? Holy shit

Mugabe couldn't have destroyed it without British pressure and commie funding.
They Rhodesians were forced to stop fighting a war they were winning due to international pressure.

oh shit a race war is going to happen and I have no firearms experience, am out of shape and am scared of spiders.

Rhodesia is irrelevant.

South Africa could be Zimbabwe-farm-bungaloo x1000

Also the media has been blaming whites for the water shortage. If that shit shuts off the whites will probably end off like this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dekulakization

There's no white genocide in South Africa it's a hoax

I hope to god that you will do your part and start rioting if British goverment tries to fuck the white farmers in SA. You are the biggest threat to them, not the nignogs.

I’m scared of spiders too. That’s why I have a AR 15

i hear it worked out really well for zimbabwe. theyll be eating desert rats within the decade

Why are we not offering to accept them as refugees? It can not be denied that they are in serious danger and should be placed at the head of the line. Let the white South Africans come here and continue to be successful farmers. win/win

I think I'd be more scared of the spiders than the kaffirs

*hides under your pillow*

You know exactly why

Fleeing as refugees is nigger tier. And Canada already kicked out SA refugees so do you think US will accept them?

They have to stay and protect whats theirs. That is what white people do.

the one thing you commies are correct on is white people being absolutely useless nowadays

We have pictures of the dead, videos of black politicians there saying they're about to slaughter all the whites, etc. But white normies literally will not believe it. The fact that the possibility of 4 million whites dying for the same reasons blacks are mad at them in their own countries, and barely anyone knows about this shit yet.

it's honestly impressive, no matter what we show them, they believe you.

>They have to stay and protect whats theirs. That is what white people do.

Recently we kind of just give it away to any brown person who shows up.

rapagendon in south africa . white chilrens on suicide watch

youtube.com/watch?v=5_hIojjA3A4

Not for almost a century

>supports the creation of a white ethnostate
>gets mad when blacks attempt to create a black ethnostate

what could possibly go wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc

STFU shill u aren't doing shit plus this going to happen to a boer near you

BUMP

>white people being absolutely useless nowadays
I have been saying this for ages. We don't even have the nerve to ask for lube while we get fucked up the ass, anymore. Pathetic

SA was a white ethnostate, niggers came in, first in small amounts, then they became majority, now they are going to kill 4 million white people.

You will be proven wrong in this conflict.

Thread music: youtube.com/watch?v=cD8Uph2oEzM

This pol larks claim they will fight "the good fight" when in reality they will just sit in they're rooms and watch 100s of thousands of disgusting boers die pic related of what will happen

You can go ahead and create an email address where I can send you some pictures.

You know that KGB guy is a triple agent who makes Americans look like dumb asses for buying his BS?

Meh, good luck to whitey i guess lmao

Yet everything he said has come true

Could you STFU u shill literally non of u are going too fight for shit you'll just reeeeeee while the beautiful genocide happens "white Bros for life" kys man whites are pure soy pussy's

>US will accept them?
honestly doing so publicly will throw our country into a horrible position. This South African situation clearly has a chance to validate all sorts of forms of white nationalism AND black nationalism.

My estimation is this would look like Rwanda, somewhere around 800,000 whites can die before people start to take notice/do something. The political implications this could have are huge.

Could be neat, we just have to keep watching

Yes and I can't wait for 2 mil boers to die

>South ***Africa***
>white

>Slavs
>not white

true

A complete genocide would be nice

maybe but what he said is true in this situation is it not?

Kinda reminds me of what white people did to the native Americans. Or how about that time whites colonized Africa and treated Africans horribly. I find it hilarious when whites describe africans to be violent when white peoples history is nothing but that.Sorry but i just can't have sympathy for SA...

boils my blood

It will not be allowed to escalate that far, there are plenty of white mercenary groups that are willing to go there and help the Boers. Once the civil war really starts then volunteers will start flooding in to the white side.

>*kills whitey*
>*starves*
lmao

This
At it's height Rhodesia's white population barely reached 200,000.
In ALL of Africa there are only 5.6 million whites with 4.9 million (87%) of those whites living in South Africa. When South Africa goes down all of southern Africa will be destabilized. Expect millions of nigger refugees.

RIP SA

F

Go learn some fucking history before you start spewing absolute garbage out of your mouth. There was no one living in SA except couple remote tribes with small populations. The whole southern africa was 99.9% white.

>blacks cant farm
>imports blacks from halfway across the world for the sole purpose of farming

Imagine if whites won their own ethnic territory in South Africa. A nation of their own.
It would be the best nation in Africa and the niggers would want it.
They would never let it happen though, because the ethnics always want their own spaces, but they demand the right to have access to whites, as if access to white people was a human right.

But why have whites become so pathetic and useless they can barely defend themselves

Cotton isn't food retard

Do you not think so, user?

How will they lose?

The international community totally fucked SA, just as they fucked Rhodesia.

How can this turn out any better?

Anddddd that wouldn't happen just like any of you will fight a race war fucking cucks

Because whites like to take action through the state, but the state is against white people.
This has only become a problem in the last few decades.
Hopefully we will catch on and adapt, and when if do catch on and start playing the game only for ourselves it's fucking curtains for everyone else.
That's why zog flips the fuck out when whites even begin to think about organizing.

White people have been kicked around in Africa more than enough already, and now we are talking about almost 5 million people who have not done any harm to the nignogs. I also have some faith in Trump doing whats right and doing something about this but even without him, there will be volunteers. Supporting the genocide of that many white people in this day and age would be a political suicide

>imports blacks from halfway across the world for the sole purpose of farming

Niggers were essentially a primitive form of farm machinery. They didn't have to do any thinking. They just walked that row and planted those seeds under the watchful eye of the overseer, who instructed them in proper conduct and deportment in the fields.

tl;dr: Niggers didn't do any thinking because massa or his representative did it for them

blacks were just tools

thats why your grandpappy had us grow corn, beef, beans, and pigs

you're a tool
I mean as in literally

it's why the farms break after you kill them

>for the sole purpose of farming
You mean for the sole purpose of being farming equipment.

"tool" implies the owners did anything

and no, whipping people does not grow corn

Why everyone is silent about Koeberg Nuclear Power Plant?
Niggers + 2 nuclear reactors = Chernobyl 2.0

>restore the dignity of our people
>restore
>people

read this

There's a difference between running a farm and being a little cotton picking nigger.

>Literally detach cotton from plant
>Place in bucket
>Turn in to master
>Nightly beating because you deserve it
>Sleep
>Wake up
>Repeat

>being this racist as a south african
>wonders why race relations in the country are terrible

Maybe try being a little nicer to africans and you will all get along?

Do you think Putin will, if no one else, help the white southern africans and gain the full support of all right wing parties in the whole world?

I am a non-white and I live in Canada. White people don't own this land or any African land.

You leech fucks can leave and fuck off back to Europe.

I hope violence breaks out and the government puts these farmers down by force.

Get fucked.

Fuck off with your shitty baiting.

>Niggers + 2 nuclear reactors

Wasn't there some talk several years ago of sending in some white people to bring those plants offline for the sake of safety?

white south africans never whipped you

Democracy is a wonderful institution.

fucking leaf

Russia should involve itself and offer weaponry when shit hits the fan.
now that would make for some interesting geopolitical sotuations.

bump. this board has so many shills today it's basically unusable, I believe this issue is why

It would be huge, bigger than anything that has happened in the past 50 years.

While you're at it go back to Africa you fucking parasitic niggmongrel. You don't belong any more than they do.

you can leave canada and go back to whatever shithole you came from

Wasn't SA sparsely populated until the whites made it prosperous?

Should we include Lauren's videos for any normies? Asking for a friend

There was basically no one except some remote small tribes.

Power plant is still online.
It takes up to 10 years to safely cool the spent nuclear fuel and take it out of the country.
Otherwise there will be a new Fukushima.

[email protected]