Other urls found in this thread:

fontsquirrel.com/matcherator?matcherator_img=sz6p87i7knraf9tqq3ygjyb9j7r9jze2
prettyanonymo.us/index.php/scanlation-resources/anonblacks-typesetting-guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Waiting for my translator to translate the next chapter so I can typeset it

scanlation thread? scanlation thread!

1/16

when dungeon meshi is release date?

Waiting for my manga artist to draw the next chapter so that my translator could translate it so I can typeset it

Middle of October.

Waiting for my motivation to return

same, except I get to typeset, clean, and redraw

its been three weeks though, pls hurry up tl

Same but I already have the chapter cleaned and I'm redrawing after typesetting

Is there a way to download chapters from the mangaone app?
I want to work on some of the manga there.

Working on Hinamatsuri ch70 right now. It's a pity we don't have a chapter this month.

What's the best site to stream manga with?

Download it you pleb.

The best sites are these, in order of quality:

Scanlator's site / Publisher's site
Batoto
Literal shit
Everything else

Although they all pale in comparison to downloading your mangos, especially if they're licensed.

No, grandpa. Streaming is the future and the future is now.

I can't stream manga from those.

w-what
why not
are you talking about literally streaming manga and watching the pages turn themselves

>he doesn't stream his mangas

Im waiting for my death.

I see no redrawing here, no reason to die yet

SCANLATION
DRAMA

Where? I wanna get in on it!

Kaguya got sniped by reddit

a classic

There's a manga I want to work on, but it's banned on batoto, where would I upload my scans then so that everyone rips them?

Why is it banned?

I don't know much about this but I heard that leech sites leech from each other as well. Contact kissmanga and ask them to leech from your own site?

There's a font I want to use called Rudiment, but it's over 1MB large and it makes my potato's photoshop crash when I try to style it. I lowered the filesize to 200kb by removing some glyphs and separating between lower case and upper case, but it still freezes my PS for a couple seconds. Is there anything else I can do to make it smaller?

too lewd

I don't have a site

Please get a site. People will want to download the files somewhere and it's really annoying if the scanlator has no site where you can do that.

Build one then.

Then make one you dummy. Alternatively, use mega, and have a permanent link you can edit with the link in case it goes down.

>Contact kissmanga
Yeah, good luck with that. That site is 100% automated. There isn't even any moderation, they just ban every single comment that has a link or any filtered words in it.

Does the ebj ripping tool still works? Anyone have a link?

They replied to me twice, and I contacted them twice. Not about what that user was facing.

Speaking of sites without any moderation, does Batoto not have any mods left or do they just not give a shit about their QA forum anymore? I've been waiting weeks for them to fix a very simple problem that's preventing me from posting my next release.

S-sorry. Almost there. (´・ω・`)

Just in case any of you are actually my typesetter. Likelyhood is high.

Haven't checked here in a month or two. Anything happen recently?

Please.

Kill yourself.

dungeon meshi is done by Sup Forumsnons?

Cuck

Can I get the name of this font?

Any wandering editors need someone to translate? Photoshop is way over my head and there's no point in me translating anything if the script never gets onto the pages.

You may want to consider translating LNs, or posting raws with plaintext translations somewhere (Sup Forums, various manga translation forums, etc)

w
What font do you guys use for normal dialogue? I'm just use Wildwords because I'm boring.
I don't think my TL uses Sup Forums, who knows though

I hope he doesn't drop this series, I can't TL at all and he's probably one of the few people who would be able to recognize the Japanese voice lines that from a game so that I can switch them to English.

I tried

fontsquirrel.com/matcherator?matcherator_img=sz6p87i7knraf9tqq3ygjyb9j7r9jze2

Don't listen to this fags.

Just upload here and backlink to dead threads for previous chapters.

What manga is it?

translate the last chapters of Again!!, i'll do the rest

Is there a way to have favorite fonts or something on photoshop?
I have a shitload of fonts I never use, and I would like to have the 7 or 8 fonts I use the most, grouped or something.

I've been liking AstroCity. It feels a little cleaner than Wild Words without the weird forms in Anime Ace.

Yes, you can star fonts.
It's pretty obvious in the font dropdown, so I almost wonder if you're asking for a second group of favorites?

Maybe I'm just using an older version, but it doesn't seem obvious at all to me.

forgot pic

Click the star next the fonts you like and switch to favorites by clicking the star button at the top.

CC 2017 has the ability to "star" or favourite fonts.

SoJammy (previous translator)

>Are there any groups willing to pick up Fire Brigade of Flames?

>As the title says...

>I am the one who's releasing chapters at the moment, but I don't have the time to continue doing them by myself.

>I just want to get the word out there that this series is in need of a regular-weekly release (as many of the readers know) since the releases right now are very sporadic. It hasn't been regular since around chapter 50 and now it's at chapter 94, with translations up to chapter 83.

>Please, if you're in a translation or know anyone in a group, or can just help get the word out there, I'd be so grateful if this manga could get a regular release again.

I really like this manga Sup Forumsnons. Please save it.

I will leave this here

I wanna learn to typeset
Is there a recommended guide?

Although I've never tried translating anything but school-work, I speak Japanese (and in fact live in Kyoto for my studies) and am willing to try
as long as there is no typesetting, cleaning or redrawing involved

prettyanonymo.us/index.php/scanlation-resources/anonblacks-typesetting-guide/

Thanks lad. Much appreciated.

Sure I can try. Any idea where to get the Japanese chapters?