“Take the guns first, go through due process second,” Trump said

thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second

>President Trump on Wednesday voiced support for confiscating guns from certain individuals deemed to be dangerous, even if it violates due process rights.

>“I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida ... to go to court would have taken a long time,” Trump said at a meeting with lawmakers on school safety and gun violence.

>“Take the guns first, go through due process second,” Trump said.

This fat fucking kike is coming for our guns. We have to get rid of this son of a bitch. Pence wouldn't be doing this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/02/mental-institutions/554015/
youtube.com/watch?v=9oCbzIPzTQc&t=0s&index=9&list=LLiTiHDUJLIH2299pY_5faJw
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
assets.donaldjtrump.com/Second_Amendment_Rights.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thehill.com/
hillary had a website named after her? lol

Problem I have with this is that crazy ass Democrats get back into office they can stack the deck and then claim conservatism is a mental disorder.

>get Trump out
>elect Pence
>1000 year reich + killing all faggots

Thanks again Republicans!!
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/02/mental-institutions/554015/

oppositional defiant disorder I sense in you

hand over your guns, you will

>Voiced support for confiscating guns from CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS DEEMED TO BE DANGEROUS, even if it violates due process rights.

What the fuck is this retard even doing?! Has he finally lost it? I mean, for fucks sake, Republicans control all three branches of government. Why he is capitulating to the Democrats? I know he's not stupid. Surely he knows that none of these gun laws would have prevented the Florida shooting. More laws are useless if the ones already on the books go unenforced. The FBI and local authorities were given countless warnings about Nikolas Cruz and yet they swept it all under the rug and ignored it. Gun control shouldn't even be a topic of discussion.

wtf i hate drumph now

is the dream dead lads?

Not to go 12D chess, but this is something we see Trump do fairly often.
He looks like he's going to cuck, and then goes extremely hard in the opposite direction and the end result is that EVERYONE is pissed off. One side because he almost cucked, and the other because he didn't.

Why he does this shit, I don't know. Chaos candidate stuff I guess.

Hopefully this sort of behavior will incite some serious GOP pushback. If not, we'll just be in trouble a little sooner than we would be otherwise.

Ahahahahahaahaahahahaa

hahaahhahahahahahahaha

you stupid american nigger mutts. You fell for his shit so easily. He's selling you out each and every day.

When will you realise that you won't save America with democratic process. You need to take action.

They will use this to take the guns of Conservatives.

mentally unstable people should have their guns taken. how is this of an issue? or is this the world's most pathetic lib shillpost trying to undermine our confidence in Trump. If you're not a retard or a nutjob you keep your guns.

You're probably talking to the largest gathering of Americans in the world who already understand this, you fucking 4Leaf.

It's about time this fucker finally realized he can trick the left into supporting anything by pretending to want the opposite. Reverse psychology Is such a no-brainer strategy at this point, he should be doing this all the time.

So the Toddler President bends the knee.

SPECIAL
INTERESTS
GET
FUCKED

I’m so done with trump

Fucking idiots can't remember Syria, DACA, etc. They still think he's being genuine when he talks shit about Jeff Sessions. They really don't know how to win

>You fell for his shit so easily. He's selling you out each and every day.
B-B-BUT IT WAS HER TURN. back to red.dit with you little hilldawg

>CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS DEEMED TO BE DANGEROUS
That's us once a liberal president gets in charge. You Trump cock suckers seem to forget he won't be in power forever. This government overreach he's enacting will be handed off to other presidents.

Lol, this is the first time Trump said something that made me cringe and Liberals totally agree with it.

This timeline is fucking nutts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Muh BASED Trump, muh nationalist savior of 'Murica! Havv gann he doooooo dis!
Owned Amerigoblins

That's a whole lot of
>implying

Yeah lets strip away constitutional rights without due process thats a great idea.

Off urself neocon

>extremely authoritarian on every issue
>but dude he totally means it when he says he's pro gun
You got memed into voting for a New York Democrat lmao

INPEECH DRAMPTHF

i feel like this is bait and i do not have anywhere near enough information to make any sound comment. keep me posted if this evolves.

you wouldn't give a gun to a 5 year old. if you saw a 5 year old carrying a gun on the street you'd take it away immediately before the kid hurt himself or others. you wouldn't go through courts.

same applies here. why the hell did we elect the greatest president in history if not to get him to solve these problems instead of giving us the ol' runaround - essentially solving nothing.

>be me
>see Sup Forums headline
>chuckle
>it's actually real
mfw

Can you define "mentally unstable" for me?
The parameters are so vague that virtually anyone could be classified as such.

>Don't believe black people are of the same intelligence as whites?
You are mentally unstable - no guns for you.
>Don't think the government is telling the truth about 9/11?
>Don't love diversity?
>Vote Republican?

Have you been on vacation or something for the last few months? This place is infested with r/t_d faggots who claim every time Trump does something like this it is

>le 4D chess fellow magapedes

There are very few rational and realistic Americans left on this board.

case and point with. he still believes that this boomer faggot Trump is on his side. You guys have to do something now or he'll fuck your country up worse than the king nigger.

It probably would have been better had the slut cunt clinton won because at least she would have had her hands tied by a republican dominated congress. Now Trump is free to do what he wants.

mark my words fellow anons if this comes to fruition the streets will be filled with this sound, if the elites want a second civil war they will get it and no race nor creed will differ from the true american's. we are at wars doorstep home and abroad, i just never thought it come home first
youtube.com/watch?v=9oCbzIPzTQc&t=0s&index=9&list=LLiTiHDUJLIH2299pY_5faJw

What warrants mentally unstable?
Almost everyone on this site is mentally unstable!
Your ancestors fought back the last time a yank tried to strip them of their rights!
WAKE UP.

Every once in a while Glenn Greenwald makes an good point.

>You guys have to do something now or he'll fuck your country up worse than the king nigger.
>seriously we can't give this man nuclear codes

>What warrants mentally unstable?
all libs and all lib shills like your self and Potato Mick above

>Trump bans guns
>becomes most popular president ever with liberals
>wins next election in landslide
g-guys...did we get 5d chessed?

You won't do shit.

You're going to wait for everyone else to start fighting first, just like everyone else, and then no one fights.

Just like every time.

Sage and ignore slide threads. Do NOT fall for this bait. Together we can Make America Great Again if we trust Trump!

I'm pretty worried about this. Hopefully he is just spitting rhetoric.
If he actually makes moves towards this end I'm done
From my cold dead hands

Those tests are the easiest thing to manipulate.
Those can only catch the freaks of the freaks.

That is the most retarded example and has nothing to do with the issue at hand. Were not talking about children like 3-9 yr olds open carrying.

We are talking about law abiding gun owners that are 18+ or even under 18 and have a gun given to them lawfully.

Who defines what mental illness is if there is no formal diagnosis by a doctor.

You can be classified as mentally ill and unable to possess a firearm because u believe in conspiracies or your browse Sup Forums or you post on instagram your love for your firearm collection.

So your telling me its ok for some random faggot to report u for supposdly being mentally unstable and a bunch of donut fags kicking down ur door and taking ur guns without due process of court?

Thats a downright communistic policy.

>don't criticize dear leader
Just fuck off, this isn't North Korea, you people are a cancer to this board.
It's our responsibility to express our opposition to gun control. It's on all of us to push back every time Donald Trump acts against our best interests, our values, and our people.

How is this a slide thread. Trump literally said this faggot.

And as a Trump voter and NRA member I have a problem with the leftist gun grabbing bullshit that is coming out of his mouth

I'd fucking rather him launch a nuclear strike and have a quick ending instead of the demographic destruction he's going to unleash upon America.

Face it lads, you got Jewed again.

slippery slope fallacy.

why would Trump do this to his very own voters that literally voted him in for (among others) the purpose of safeguarding the 2nd amendment?

>You can be classified as mentally ill and unable to possess a firearm because u believe in conspiracies or your browse Sup Forums or you post on instagram your love for your firearm collection.

I wish there was like a system of impartial arbiters to determine at a later date whether someone is a risk or not. hmmmm

>donut fags
sorry didn't know I was speaking to a basketball american. and here I was expecting genuine discussion

and those freaks will have their guns taken and we'll all be safer for it. both gun owners and others. Just trust in Trump you goddamn fair-weather fags

B-but him sucking Israel's cock is not that bad! I bet you're shariablue!

yeah i dont understand this technique but i guess ill give him the benefit of the doubt. i think it's his style of manuevering debates and basically playing devils advocate and maybe giving both parties a little of what they want, but giving our side a little more to call it a good deal. so basically trump sees it like this, we don't even really like bump stocks and raising the long rifle gun age to the same as pistols isn't so bad, top that off with some anti gun words about no due process for these types of people and just confiscate guns to make democrats happy all while potentially getting schools to arm staff members with guns as the trade off. remember he's a deal maker and he thinks this is a good deal for us and i really cant disagree. we didnt put someone in there to not capitulate at all, we put a deal maker in there, and what does a deal maker do? he makes deals no matter what topic it is, even something as controversial as guns he doesnt give a fuck he just makes a deal that he thinks is good for his side even if he loses some ground, the ground he gained from the deal is more than the ground lost. he's taking us 1 step back which is scaring the Right and 2 steps forward which scares the Left and makes the right feel better

Not like Trump doesn't support those too

Trump loves surveillance unless it is supposedly used on him

>>>cont

trump cant just arm school teachers and that's it, the media will spin it out of control and potentially cause R's to lose the midterms and trump lose re-election. trump has to keep up an image until his 2nd term where he doesnt have to run again then he has more flexibility.

>Majority of Republican voters are very pro gun
>Hey I know I'll shit on my voter base
Hope he doesn't plan running in 2020.

this

Posting in a gas lighting thread.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM

see
Trump isn't turning on us, he's playing ball till 2020 after he wins again then he can do what he really wants to do. right now he has to save face so we can win midterms and he can win re-election. we can get some stuff done now but we gotta play ball and make deals and try to look good in front of the public till after the next 2 major elections, then it's really gonna get crazy

And meanwhile Hillary, Obama, and CIA vermin who created ISIS and stage hoax and false flag shootings aren't being rounded up by the bushel. But indictments will happen soon! Soon. Soon? Never? The ol' runaround.

Funny how the most authoritarian president we've had is also the one going for the guns.

>Hillary, Obama, and CIA vermin who created ISIS and stage hoax and false flag shootings aren't being rounded up by the bushel.

first the deep state needs to be rooted out, then the big arrests will follow

This. The left made the same mistake with Obama and are eating crow for it now. Fortunately for the Left, we have an insane activist judiciary that simply rules Trump's actions unconstitutional; even when they clearly are.
Once the left retakes all levers of government in 2020 or 2024, they will not hesitate to use this precedent to confiscate guns from us "dangerous" people.
We better get on Trump's ass about this, very very bad move

user you really think americans wont take up arms against a tyrannical gov? are you fuck shit for brains user? if a day comes when the gov says "well you dont need them and you dont have a right to own killing machines" and they start going door to door making people hand over there weapons, shit will get real'fast. people would die quicker than you can say shoot ie the moment they ask for them people will drop like fly's. theirs a reason why the taliban could take on the worlds greatest army, that reason is that they know the land they waited for the right moment for them to strike. in the case of america militias would form overnight. dont underestimate the american man.

Yes. We need to hope for assassination or impeachment so we can get based Pence into office.

5th amendment u should read it sometime faggot.
Trump needs to stop licking Pelosi and Feinsteins sandy vaginas and stand up for our rights.

Not capitulate to CNN jewish child actors.

Seizure of property especially a constitutionally protected property such as a firearm should only happen as the result of a warrant full stop.

Fuck man we voted in one of the lesser evils imagine what would've happened with hilldawg. This fat fucking orange jew lover needs to go

you aren't fooling anyone little hilldawg

>Seizure of property especially a constitutionally protected property such as a firearm should only happen as the result of a warrant full stop.
see

The slippery slope is a very real phenomenon. Why would Trump even pass gun control at all? He's literally going against all of his supporters that voted him into office by doing this. This is directly from his website: assets.donaldjtrump.com/Second_Amendment_Rights.pdf
>Donald J. Trump on the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
>The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear.
>The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon.
>Period.

Do you think he's going to be president forever? Democrats will eventually get into power again. He's proposing a dangerous precedent that will undoubtedly be taken advantage of to disarm law-abiding Americans without due-process.

Wtf I love Trump now. I never really believed in Russia collusion. Based Trump, ban all guns.

And who are individuals deemed to be dangerous? It's literally anyone the states decides. There's a reason we have due process, and it's to prevent obviously tyrannical policies such as this.

jesus fucking christ just end us now

very rare merchant webm

>having to prove your not crazy in a court to keep your rights
hope rand gives him the business on this

5 bucks says all whites

>Why would Trump even pass gun control at all? He's literally going against all of his supporters that voted him into office by doing this.
no he isn't you fucking shills. nobody wants mentally unstable people, or criminals or terrorists to carry guns. not only do I not give a shit if they get their guns confiscated but I'll openly support it. law abiding citizens (i.e. vast majority of Trump supporters) aren't affected by this in any negative way

>Do you think he's going to be president forever?
we can only hope

>Democrats will eventually get into power again.
not a chance little hilldawg

Being mentally ill is not a crime. You can't revoke a person's human rights because of mental illness. Only if they commit a crime can you do that.

>seize property outside due process

That sounds like theft to me, and in the great state of Texas, you can shoot thieves.

You just used profanity and have a confederate flag= mentally unstable= no guns for you

Most people probably won't do shit, at least at first. But who knows what'll happen if we start seeing Waco replaying itself everywhere across the country. Who knows what'll happen when people who *will* fight start making life uncomfortable for everyone else to the point that the average person realizes the government has become incapable of maintaining order.

Shortsighted fuck. Due process is a cornerstone of Western civilization. Trump has been compromised by ((them)).

What happens when all combat veterans are "mentally unstable"?
What happens when old people who want help with taxes are " mentally deficient"
When white males are "dangerous to society"?

You gonna still suck his cock then?

Shill or really retarded.
You can disagree with your beloved God-Emperor sometimes. I like him on a lot of things but he's clearly wrong here.

AR fags on suicide watch

Trump has pleased me

>an entire party will commit political suicide cause reasons
this is how you sound. they should prepare you better for coming here. your shill tactics can't really work against people who see them coming a mile away

they wont and you wont, stop roleplaying. Do you tell people your beliefs out loud at work?

You dont because if you do you would get fired and you know there are many people who would take your place gladly.

People like you are ridden with ego. Just stop. You did nothing many times before when your saw injustices happening and you will not do anything again. It's ok everyone does it. This is a board for people to mourn things that upset people, its not some resistance home base.

God I hope not britbong disguising yourself americain

Wasted digits.

5th and 4th amendment retard holy shit.

Again u refrenced me to your stupid example that has nothing to do with the issue at hand. We are talking about law abiding gun owners who can be accused of being mentally unstable by almost anyone.

If they are not law abiding then get a warrant. If u cant then go fuck urself with ur mental illness accusations.

Im a Hillary supporter for defending our constitutional rights? Hilarious

>This fat fucking kike is coming for our guns.
>meme flag
>noguns
Nobody is listening to you but other shareblue employees.

Leftist here, even we aren't okay with this bullshit. No one should take someone's guns without due process, that's fucked up!

>I know he’s not stupid

user I...

It's mostly a Uniparty anyway. Political suicide? They'll be rewarded handsomely for their electoral sacrifice, such as a high paying corporate job. Then a new round of globalist traitors can be voted in on the two-party Uniparty Marxist ticket.

Slippery slope.
Who decides what's "crazy"? And what is the definition?
Anything the most avid gun grabbers want it to be?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

POL BTFO

Trump will make that look like a joke

Its all a distraction.

Have you considered he might just say whatever the fuck pops into his mind and that he isn't actually trying to pull some sort of genius maneuver? Jesus christ you people

Just because he does this shit all the time doesn't mean it's some sort of brilliant tactic. Maybe he just fucking says shit without thinking and then says different shit later and there's nothing deeper to it.

Due process is called due process because you do it BEFORE. Trump doesn't even fucking know what due process is!

That being said, I'm all for Trump taking the guns. I'm glad I voted for him because I'm not like you faggots I knew this from the start and agreed with it.

Liberals won't vote for a Republican. Ever.

holy shit lol

..are you blind!? Living under a rock? There have been indictments and arrests! Tons of people have quit, hell Hope Hicks just left today! Trump is a grade A moron, he doesn't know shiiiiiiit and it's fucking obvious to anyone over 10. He probably won't go through with it because he can't go through with anything, so chill the fuck out.

I'm against taking guns without due process, but it isn't going to happen. Trump is talking shit as per usual.